Initial 3-day OEP review...

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I got my order a few days ago, and I got some OEP hoping it might be an SX replacement, or at least somewhat. My first and foremost intentions was to incorporate this for my studies, then workouts. No OTC product kept me "in the zone" like SX for studying, none.

I figured I would give OEP 3 days before I give an initial review. I will use SX and Adrenalean as my protypes, as those have been my favorite OTC stims.

I have only taken 1 cap total on each day, so that is a total of 3 caps dosed. I have not tried this out working out yet, only in the mornings because I get up at around 7 am.

I bought OEP hoping it will have a mild-stimulant effect with great fat reduction and appetite suppression activity. After taking it for 3 days, I believe I can predict what my outcomes will be for the full run.

Energy - it's definitely there, just not the energy I'm looking for. It is almost like it's too jittery and uncomfortable for me. When I look back on it, I hate almost every stimulant that did this (Hydroxycut Hardcore, Levithan Reloaded, any yohimbine containing stim). Ironically, this doesn't have yohimbine which is the one of the primary reasons I got this. I'd have to say I give this an uncomfortable 7/10. And honestly Adrenalean gave me better energy.

Thermogenesis - like the energy, it is most definitely there. However, I will note that I apply just a very tiny bit (dime sized) of Eviscerate on my midsection after I get out of the shower and I am a fckin furnace. But I can definitely feel an increase in body temperature and then 40 minutes after dosing, I am sweating like a pig. I HATE THIS EFFECT. The only time I like feeling like this is in the gym, that is it! It is damn near 50 degrees out and I feel like I got the chills and sweating at the same time. Like I said the only time I like this is when I'm at the gym hitting it hard, only time. A little sweating here and there is fine but COT DAMN!!! I have to carry like extra underwear and mini towel just so I'm not embarrassed. Overall I'd give it a solid 8/10 for thermogenesis, it does do what it claims.

Fat Loss - it's only been 3 days, but I can see my midsection getting leaner and a little bit everywhere else. BUT my diet has been pretty damn good too. This is the first time I have my diet locked and loaded while using a stimulant fat-burner. This is the area where I am having doubts about OEP, and here's why. Every time I have ran something that is a stimulant fat-burner, I lose weight in the beginning and then BOOM, I gain SOME of it back. But here's the part that pisses me off, it is ALWAYS sent back into my midsection; love handles and stomach, primarily the love handles.

Appetite Suppression - like everything else, it's there but not that way I want it. The appetite suppression on this is typical to every other stim'ed out product on the market. You can't eat but your stomach makes this noise that you want to eat but can't get food down because you feel like your throat is like just closing up on you. Oh and you just feel like spitting every 5 seconds because your mouth can't stop salivating. I'm not saying the suppression isn't there but it's just not a comfortable suppression. I still feel hungry but just can't get it down and if I force it, I will just end up vomiting it back up.

You guys that are like me, how many times have you ran something like Hydroxycut Hardcore, Levi Reloaded, or OEP or just anything that has crazy CNS activity, and you see a great deal of fat loss but see it all come back in the midsection???

Well I know this is too early to predict, but every time I have used a stimulant FB, I just get fatigued, crash, and just feel like utter $hit. I got this thinking that I wouldn't need a cortisol controlling agent because my diet would cover any of the negative effects, but from this 3-day start, it looks like it would've been a very good idea to get Suppress-C or LX (SMH for not preparing properly). I know for a fact that if I continue to run this without a cortisol controller, I am going to be FCKED.

Overall, OEP for me, does not compare to Adrenalean and does not even come close to SX. I know that this probably wasn't USP's intentions obviously, but I am just using those two because nothing has been able to come close or surpass them. I think I am going to do a 3-day ON and OFF cycle with this because when I dose everyday I can see it becoming a problem. I am very much prone to adrenal fatigue (whether people think it's a myth or not) and can't stand the anxiety coming off stims like this. However, I will note that I think this would be a great addition to someone's regimen if they honestly like these kinds of products or if they just want a boost here and there. This will probably be my last run of "typical" stimulant fat-burner, I am sorry but they are just not me. I can lose fat and retain muscle much easier with diet and simple caffeine. I don't have to worry about side effects, anxiety, having to feel like vomiting, spitting and swallowing my own saliva every minute, and the best of all, no cortisol crash.

If you guys have any other questions, be my guest. And if you have tried OEP, please give me your thoughts and what else you might've stacked with it. I will say, though, that this would be very good for someone who works out in the morning or early afternoon. I would not dose this after 1 or 2 PM. And please for the sake of your own CNS system, do not dose more than 1 cap if it's your first time; especially if your using this with other stimulants which is not a good idea. I would love to elaborate more on this but I gotta jet to class.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Ive been takin oep for 4 months with a 4 week break in there and think its great, yeah lil sweaty but not jittery and have lost. I myself beleive 3 days at one pill per day is not enough time to review this product. Give it some time at 2-3 per day and with ur diet in check i almost guarentee results. Im always hearing good review and seldom a bad one. And the last 4 weeks ive stacked this with alpha t-2 and erase

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Ive been takin oep for 4 months with a 4 week break in there and think its great, yeah lil sweaty but not jittery and have lost. I myself beleive 3 days at one pill per day is not enough time to review this product. Give it some time at 2-3 per day and with ur diet in check i almost guarentee results. Im always hearing good review and seldom a bad one. And the last 4 weeks ive stacked this with alpha t-2 and erase
You're definitely right that 3 days might not be enough time to review it properly, which is why I stated it was an initial 3-day review.

For this run, I decided to cycle it 3-ON, 3-OFF. I'm on my second day OFF. Trust me, I've pretty much heard only good reviews on this as well, which is why I'm giving it a shot. I won't bump it up to 2 caps just yet, I'm going to wait and see how I feel on the first day of the next 3-ON days to see if I even need to bump it. I'm guessing, since it has been a long time since I've ran a stimulant fat-burner, that my body might have to get used to that feeling again and get adjusted.

Also I'm going to take it with a shake to try and avoid any of the negative affects. I will also drop back in and post a review of OEP once I'm finished; hopefully with progress pics.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Ihave actually had best success taking it as soon as i wake up then for my second dose i take 30 minutes after my afternoon snack/postworkout meal

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
I actually took just 1 today right when I woke up and, as funny as it may seem, I didn't experience any of the negative side effects. It actually was a very clean wake-me-up. Tomorrow I'm going to go ahead and start with 1 upon waking up and then another 1 after a shake about 30-45 minutes later.

Like you said, 3 days was just a little too early to give even an initial review.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
So do u take one in the afternoon, 6-8 hours later....i would try that before taking 2 so close together

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always stack OEP with Alpha-T2

2 Alpha-T2 in the morning with 1 OEP, empty stomach

1 Alpha-T2 with 1-2 OEP in the evening

Very effective

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
I always stack OEP with Alpha-T2

2 Alpha-T2 in the morning with 1 OEP, empty stomach

1 Alpha-T2 with 1-2 OEP in the evening

Very effective
i also do 2 AT-2 and 1 OEP upon waking, then 2 OEP and 1 AT-2 usually 30-45 min after my afternoon post workout meal

(and dont forget the ERASE)

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I loved oep. Cycling on an exercise bike I was sweating worse than I do running on ec.