Best Supplement For Adrenal Fatigue

nobel252

Awards
Was thinking of trying Reset AD. Ive tried adrenal cortex extract with multi glandulars without any success.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
I would give Reset-AD a shot, it seems to be the best bet in that cateogory. Ive read a lot of really good reviews however ive also seen a couple that didnt notice to much.

IMO its definitly worth giving a shot.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
You may look in to some of the adaptogens like rhodiola rosea, cordyceps, the ginseng varieties, etc. Also the B range of vitamins, make sure you get the bioavailable forms, such as P-5-P (B6) and Methlycobalamin (B12) - you may consider sulbutiamine as well, it's synthetic B1 but it produces some nice energy without wringing your adrenals out.

Keep in mind that it can take some time to restore your adrenals...so don't expect an overnight change from anything.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was thinking of trying Reset AD. Ive tried adrenal cortex extract with multi glandulars without any success.
Take some sort of supplement or substances that will increase adrenaline re-synthsis in the kidneys and stimulate norepinephrine synthesis from the adrenal medulla of the kidney - like DHEA, L-Tyrosine, Licorice Root, Pregnenolone.

Fairly strong adaptogens such as Rhodiola Rosea will also help to attenuate adrenal fatigue fairly well.

Other notes:
* Stop stimulant use
* Make sure you sleep 7-8 hours every night

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rhodiola Rosea (3% rosavins 1% salidrosides)
Bacopa Monniera extract (20% baccosides A&B)
Ashwaghanda (7% Withanolides )

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Take some sort of supplement or substances that will increase adrenaline re-synthsis in the kidneys and stimulate norepinephrine synthesis from the adrenal medulla of the kidney - like DHEA, L-Tyrosine, Licorice Root, Pregnenolone.

Fairly strong adaptogens such as Rhodiola Rosea will also help to attenuate adrenal fatigue fairly well.

Other notes:
* Stop stimulant use
* Make sure you sleep 7-8 hours every night

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
Any idea approximately how long you gotta stay off stimulants? ballpark?
Also, does that include a morniong coffee or tea?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea approximately how long you gotta stay off stimulants? ballpark?
Also, does that include a morniong coffee or tea?
That depends on the individual - you want to give your body a chance to get used to NOT using them, since they played a role in creating the adrenal fatigue in the first place - and how fast you want to recover. I would say at least 4-8 weeks. And yes, if possible, ANYthing that contains stimulants in.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

nobel252

Awards
Thanks for the help. I will try some of these supplements

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the help. I will try some of these supplements
No worries :) All the best in your recovery - I've been there and it's no fun.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
That depends on the individual - you want to give your body a chance to get used to NOT using them, since they played a role in creating the adrenal fatigue in the first place - and how fast you want to recover. I would say at least 4-8 weeks. And yes, if possible, ANYthing that contains stimulants in.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
Eeeeesh, I quite simply could not do that.....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eeeeesh, I quite simply could not do that.....
I know how you feel. I took ~2 weeks off ALL supplements but the basics and that was hell enough in itself withOUT stimulants. After that, I added them back in and battled through the rest of it in my own way. It hit me this morning why stimulants work so well for me, why I have such a high tolerance to them, and why my body needs them, and I don't think I'll ever be cycling OFF them again!