Maximize v2 FRUIT PUNCH SLAM - coming to AM/NP first!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Maximize v2 FRUIT PUNCH SLAM - coming to AM/NP first!!!

  1. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Maximize v2 FRUIT PUNCH SLAM - coming to AM/NP first!!!


    Hey guys!


    Making the announcement here first as you guys will be the first to get the chance to buy Maximize v2 in its brand new flavor "Fruit Punch Slam"!


    The formula is identical to the raspberry lemonade flavor, but with the best fruit punch flavoring you have EVER tried!


    Here are some quotes from our alpha/beta testers on how it tastes!


    Alec - I mixed 1 scoop into 10oz of cold water and was surprised by how little I had to stir it. This stuff tastes IDENTICAL to Hawaiian Punch. I liked the rasp. lemonade, but this is way better!
    Jason - This is a supplement? It tastes like kool-aide...REALLY?
    Michael - I don't like the flavor of most supplements, so I stick with fruit punch flavor usually. I've tried every big name product you can think of in this flavor (No-x-plode, superpump, etc) and this one is just on another level. I could drink this all day long



    The strongest pre-workout on the market just got even better!




    AND not only with AM/NP get this before anyone else, there is also another special surprise coming with it! So look to try out the new Maximize v2 FRUIT PUNCH SLAM flavor and an INSANE price, and expect to get a FREE gift with it as well if purchased from NP!

  2. Senior Member
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Rep Power
    24390

    Reputation

    when will it be available??? and what about your new test booster???? spill the beans man
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
  3. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    when will it be available??? and what about your new test booster???? spill the beans man

    Mxv2 FP will be available for pre-sale VERY soon here, and this pre-sale will include the free gift!


    I would expect to be able to receive your mxv2 FP by the middle of next week at the latest if you get in on the pre-sale.


    Tropinol is soon, very soon!
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Rep Power
    24390

    Reputation

    I am thinking the free gift should be a new bottle of Tropinol!!!!!!!
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
  5. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    BIIIG BUMP!


    This is going to be a HUGE deal guys...(i designed it myself!) so make sure you are ready and are checking your email for the link to the sale!



    I cannot stress enough just how good this new flavor tastes. If it didnt get me so jacked up I'd drink it all day every day!


    For anyone who has yet to try Maximize v2 here are some highlights:

    1. The strongest pre-workout BAR NONE. I will personally guarantee this. 1 scoop of Maximize v2 = 3 scoops of your avg pre-workout.
    2. Zero Crash - Maximize v2 is the only 1,3dimethyl product that guarantees ZERO crash due to the inclusion of Methyl Synephrine.
    3. Best flavors on the market!
    4. The only pre-workout powder to include Agmatine Sulfate!
  6. New Member
    pilip99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    352
    Rep Power
    263

    Reputation

    man i cant wait for this!!!!
  7. Senior Member
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Rep Power
    24390

    Reputation

    is it going to be a sale from NP, or do I need to sign up somewhere else
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
  8. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    is it going to be a sale from NP, or do I need to sign up somewhere else
    NP will be the ONLY website to buy this product and receive the free gift!


    we are shipping them the products today, so we expect them to be able to ship to you guys by friday! keep your fingers crossed!
  9. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    FREE TT-33
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  10. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    FREE TT-33
    now THAT would be pretty damn cool


    I like to run TT-33 if im bulking or cutting...2/day if bulking, and 4-6/day if cutting.



    im sure theyll announce the free gift very soon
  11. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    now THAT would be pretty damn cool


    I like to run TT-33 if im bulking or cutting...2/day if bulking, and 4-6/day if cutting.



    im sure theyll announce the free gift very soon

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...aps-stack.html
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  12. Senior Member
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Rep Power
    24390

    Reputation

    I did not see much from the tt33 myself actually. I am already on thyroid med(compounded armour thyroid) so maybe that is why. So now the big question is when is your new "test" product coming out
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
  13. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation


    wahoo its up!

    the price is a little bit higher than I was told it would be, but either way the deal is INSANE.


    45 FULL workouts of amazing Maximize v2 + a 1-2 month supply of TT-33! DAYUM!



    For anyone who hasn't tried TT-33, I urge you to check it out this time around. I have seem 90%+ positive reviews on this product, and it REALLY works.
  14. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Rep Power
    2918

    Reputation

    sorry for the hijack but im thinking on getting this stack/promo , but i have a question, im curently on test e mid cycle and i added t3 today and going to be using it for 6 weeks, could tt-33 be something useful for me after i come off cynomel ?
  15. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    sorry for the hijack but im thinking on getting this stack/promo , but i have a question, im curently on test e mid cycle and i added t3 today and going to be using it for 6 weeks, could tt-33 be something useful for me after i come off cynomel ?
    TT-33 is actually perfect for coming off cytomel.


    I suggest to not run the cytomel at over 100mcg/day, and when finished, use TT-33 in a descending dose to insure 100% thyroid recovery.


    you will be very pleased with the stack
  16. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Big bump!
  17. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Rep Power
    2918

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    TT-33 is actually perfect for coming off cytomel.


    I suggest to not run the cytomel at over 100mcg/day, and when finished, use TT-33 in a descending dose to insure 100% thyroid recovery.


    you will be very pleased with the stack
    thanks. Im going to get some. im going to try and figure out a protocol for it.
  18. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Supplies are not unlimited and there is less than 1/2 left from what I've been told!
  19. Advanced Member
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    432

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    now THAT would be pretty damn cool


    I like to run TT-33 if im bulking or cutting...2/day if bulking, and 4-6/day if cutting.



    im sure theyll announce the free gift very soon
    if you"re stacking TT-33 with lean Xtreme and cutting how many caps aday can be used ?
  20. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    if you"re stacking TT-33 with lean Xtreme and cutting how many caps aday can be used ?
    No less than 3, no more than 6
  21. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    I did not see much from the tt33 myself actually. I am already on thyroid med(compounded armour thyroid) so maybe that is why. So now the big question is when is your new "test" product coming out
    The use of synthroid will more than likely negate the effects of TT33 becuase that is likely overpowering it and your body is adjusted to it. Tropinol, very soon! Can't wait, the bottles even look sexy!

    Mike
  22. Senior Member
    Cooky32's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,021
    Rep Power
    818

    Reputation

    I got mine. I cant wait to try it out. Thanks a lot.
  23. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    I got mine. I cant wait to try it out. Thanks a lot.
    Hows the flavor!?!?!?!

    Mike
  24. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Rep Power
    2918

    Reputation

    I got mine a few hrs ago. Im goign to give it a try tonight ill get back on the flavor.

    And abusing of VaughnTrue i dont know if u could help me out with a protocol to use after my T3 cycle(its going to be 6 weeks long)
  25. Senior Member
    Cooky32's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,021
    Rep Power
    818

    Reputation

    I am itching to get off this ship and hit up a real gym. My supps are waiting for me. I had it sent to the house. I will let yall know the results.
  26. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    I got mine a few hrs ago. Im goign to give it a try tonight ill get back on the flavor.

    And abusing of VaughnTrue i dont know if u could help me out with a protocol to use after my T3 cycle(its going to be 6 weeks long)
    Hows the flavor since nobody wants to comment on it!!
  27. Senior Member
    Cooky32's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,021
    Rep Power
    818

    Reputation

    I will comment on it in a couple days, if you can wait.
  28. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Rep Power
    2918

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Hows the flavor since nobody wants to comment on it!!
    sorry i didnt reply early. But great flavor, is not to sweet and its not bitter, just perfect doesnt taste like a preworkout drink. It doesnt clump up. i did notice there were one of those packeages that absorb moisture. you can stir it with a spoon but if u dont drink it fast some of the ingredients settle at the bottom but u can just stir it again and its ok.
  29. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    sorry i didnt reply early. But great flavor, is not to sweet and its not bitter, just perfect doesnt taste like a preworkout drink. It doesnt clump up. i did notice there were one of those packeages that absorb moisture. you can stir it with a spoon but if u dont drink it fast some of the ingredients settle at the bottom but u can just stir it again and its ok.
    Cool, thanks for the reply man. I always put my pre-workouts in shaker cups and shake it before every chug anyways, I'm just use to it from other pre's!
  30. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Rep Power
    2918

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Cool, thanks for the reply man. I always put my pre-workouts in shaker cups and shake it before every chug anyways, I'm just use to it from other pre's!
    if u r used to shaking then no prob.yesterday i prepared 2 shaker with this by mistake and put one on my office fridge and today i took it and it had little settlement, so it seems it does disolve better if u let it sit a lil bit. tasted good left from one day to another.

    now im looking for a protocol for tt-33 when coming off cynomel ,i still have 3-4 weeks on t3 so im still g2g.
  31. Senior Member
    Cooky32's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,021
    Rep Power
    818

    Reputation

    I am home, and trying Mine for the first time today. I will also start the tt-33 tomorrow morning to start cutting down for the contest. Here we go!!!
  32. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    if u r used to shaking then no prob.yesterday i prepared 2 shaker with this by mistake and put one on my office fridge and today i took it and it had little settlement, so it seems it does disolve better if u let it sit a lil bit. tasted good left from one day to another.

    now im looking for a protocol for tt-33 when coming off cynomel ,i still have 3-4 weeks on t3 so im still g2g.
    using room temperature water will get rid of most the sediment.


    there is a good deal of citrulline malate + agmatine in there that arent a fan of water. warmer temperatures = better absorption
  33. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    I am home, and trying Mine for the first time today. I will also start the tt-33 tomorrow morning to start cutting down for the contest. Here we go!!!
    awesome! let us know how it goes, good luck with prep
  34. Senior Member
    Cooky32's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,021
    Rep Power
    818

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    awesome! let us know how it goes, good luck with prep

    Thanks, I will post a thread and log daily till show day.
  35. Senior Member
    Cooky32's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,021
    Rep Power
    818

    Reputation

    I used it today for the first time. I have not used a PWO for a month. The tingle was back, and taste was fine. I added 10gm BCAA, and had plenty of energy, and pump was good. I definitely like this product. More to follow.
  36. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    I used it today for the first time. I have not used a PWO for a month. The tingle was back, and taste was fine. I added 10gm BCAA, and had plenty of energy, and pump was good. I definitely like this product. More to follow.
    awesome! thanks for the quick review
  37. Senior Member
    Cooky32's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,021
    Rep Power
    818

    Reputation

    Ok, 3 workouts down on this stuff, and I love it. I used it and did legs again, and it really helped me push thru that wall. I almost got naseous a couple times, due to having some espresso prior to my PWO, but I survived. The stims arent too much, and the pumps are great. My legs were swollen for sure.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New AS-GT Fruit Punch Log
    By Legacyfighter in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 07:42 PM
  2. AS-GT Fruit Punch Sponsored log
    By enhanced in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 04:47 PM
  3. NEW AS-GT Fruit Punch!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 08:29 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 05:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in