Trimax on a CKD...

jblaze22

Board Supporter
Awards
Hi, all

I was curious, im currently following the Ultimate Diet 2.0 (www.bodyrecomposition.com) to drop the last couple of pounds i have left before beach season. Ive been at the diet for about 13 weeks now, and although ive had great results, i think ive once again hit my set point.

The basic layout of the diet is

Mon- Thursday - Low calorie/low carb with 2 Depletion workouts and i have been doing cardio every morning.

Thursday Night - Fri Night - Tension workout/Refeed consisting of usually around 1200g carbs for a person my weight

Sat/Sun - power workout saturday - 500 cals below maintenence (iso-caloric ratios)

I was wondering.. if i decide to do trimax... would i be wiser just to use it on the depletion days and allow for an anabolic rebound? or would my best bet to be to just run 2-3 weeks straight through?

At the moment im also taking:

12mg M4OHN
6mg MDien
Multi
8g Fish Oil/day
Calcium
Magnesium
Green Tea
Ephedrine
Caffiene
Yohimbine

Any input is appreciated, these last few pounds are proving to be quite a pain in my ass.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
How long have you been running the M4OHN and MD?

I've never seen any feedback from users as far as running Trimax just on certain days. It seems that it takes a while to "kick in". So I do not think that just taking it on certain days of the week will be beneficial.

jblaze22

Board Supporter
Awards
How long have you been running the M4OHN and MD?

I've never seen any feedback from users as far as running Trimax just on certain days. It seems that it takes a while to "kick in". So I do not think that just taking it on certain days of the week will be beneficial.
im just starting week 2 of the m4ohn and Mdien (just noticed them starting to kick in)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not use Tri-max with UD2. I've done and I know how depleted and flat you can get. Tri-Max will only worsen the condition. I konw the theories behind Lyles diet and it definetly will hlpe you lose fat fast but as with most diets to get to extreme bf% you need tweaking. The Tri-max with that diet could enable you to lose a good amount of muscle even with androgens.

jblaze22

Board Supporter
Awards
I would not use Tri-max with UD2. I've done and I know how depleted and flat you can get. Tri-Max will only worsen the condition. I konw the theories behind Lyles diet and it definetly will hlpe you lose fat fast but as with most diets to get to extreme bf% you need tweaking. The Tri-max with that diet could enable you to lose a good amount of muscle even with androgens.
would just a lower calorie iso-caloric diet be more advisable

(and sorry about the handle, the one i was going to use was somehow taken and i ended up with this one :))

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tri-Max and most fat burners work better with a 40/40/20 split with fats being extremely clean. High levels of T3 inhibit glycogen storage so using these on a low carb diet is asking for trouble unless your using a good amount of androgens.

jblaze22

Board Supporter
Awards
Tri-Max and most fat burners work better with a 40/40/20 split with fats being extremely clean. High levels of T3 inhibit glycogen storage so using these on a low carb diet is asking for trouble unless your using a good amount of androgens.
alright, exactly what i was looking to find out

Thanks for your help!

fieyaa

Awards
Would R-ALA help while taking tri-max?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not really. High levels of T3 are very hard to counter and would be pointless anyway (as its one of ways it increases fatburning)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah i can say i tried the low carb and t-3, (while on 75mg ed of fina, and 100mg ed of prop i might add,) i lost a lot more muscle than i was prepared to lose, i had to up the carbs quickly to close to 450g a day for 3-4 days, and it helped a little bit, but it's not a smart idea.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WATERLOGGED Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
General Chat 0
Weight Loss 45
Cycle Logs 0