Experienced E/C users GTFIH

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, after lots of thought I decided to try the E/C stack to drop some lbs. I know all about hotnfit's write up but decided to jump right into the stack with 25mg bronkaid/200mg caffeine dosed 3 times a day, 4 hours apart. So far, 6 days in I've experienced none of the sides most people have experienced. Some slight body heat rising, occasionally tight chest feeling but nothing else. I can even do decent cardio without being affected. Am I a non responder? Is it bunk bronkaid? I should note that prior to this I was a relative stim virgin, never drink coffee or take prewo's so I wouldn't assume that I had a high tolerance to this. Has anyone else that had ran E/C get along with little sides?

I guess I'm so used to gauging the effectiveness of supplements based on how they make me 'feel' and since I haven't really 'felt' much I'm questioning the E/C. I'm not seeking out these sides really, I'd rather not have them I'm just curious as to if this means it's not working... Any input bro's would be helpful.

Love you,

-Matt

(no homo)

carnivalhobo

Awards
I don't ever really feel EC. Keep it up and let the results tell you. Fairly unlikely you have fake bronkaid.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
I don't ever really feel EC. Keep it up and let the results tell you. Fairly unlikely you have fake bronkaid.
thanks bro I appreciate that, I got the bronkaid from behind the counter at walgreens so I figured it wouldn't have been bunk but ya never know. Good to know you don't really 'feel' E/C either though.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
usually u should feel the extra energy just from the ephedra and caffeine. do you not even feel the energy boost?

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
I felt the bronkaid with 200mg of caffeine hardcore the first few days then it was still really good every time but nothing major and didn't notice any major fat loss or anything. I took it twice a day sometimes just once. I mean this certainly isn't the old ma-huang of the past but still great for energy.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My first run, I felt it big time the first week or so just in terms of body temp being up and sweating bullets. And I had the energy, but I didn't experience any negative sides or feel anything out of the ordinary. Running it since then, I don't feel the increased body temp or have the sweating that I did that first time.

Hikeon3

Hikeon3

Awards
EC made me incontinent with my urination. I'd go from just fine to having to pee like a maniac and being unable to completely hold it within about 2-3 minutes' time.

That said, running it for 6 weeks cut me up pretty well.