libido problems?? "Stoked, Reset-AD"

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
Been taking Reset -AD lately at 2-3 caps per day as well as stoked, 2 in the am and another 2 around 6 hours later. I was wondering if anyone had problems keeping, or getting it up while using either of these two supps? Had a problem with the girl last night.. never had problems with libido before but lately i have been noticing differences. Thanks for any input!

LiGhT~

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been taking Reset -AD lately at 2-3 caps per day as well as stoked, 2 in the am and another 2 around 6 hours later. I was wondering if anyone had problems keeping, or getting it up while using either of these two supps? Had a problem with the girl last night.. never had problems with libido before but lately i have been noticing differences. Thanks for any input!

LiGhT~
can't say I've ever heard of someone having libido issues after taking these supplements.how long have you been having this problem?

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
just started having this problem. Only been taking these for like a week or so so far.. i was thinking it was the stimulant effects from Reset-AD. so i quit that for now to see if it helps any.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anything, that combo should make it easier to get it up! Very strange.

Mike

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the pregnenolone in the RESET AD should be increasing libido, I can't think of anything in it that could hinder libido...

stoked, should be money with it.

stress, etc??

how long have you been running these?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife can actually tell when I'm taking Stoked b/c I can't keep my hands off of her :D

She's like, "Are you taking that stuff again?"

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
it could be the Stoked. its similar to Sustain Alpha and sustain alpha made my prolactin levels go through the roof which killed my sex life

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it could be the Stoked. its similar to Sustain Alpha and sustain alpha made my prolactin levels go through the roof which killed my sex life
This stack should have your libido go through the roof not make it go down. We are all different. I fail to see why you would state that Stoked could be causing it?