WHo knows how to do this???

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
I want to mix 300mg of 3 different supplement powders into 1 capsule so the total of the powder is 900mg. How do I do this???

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
So you know how much is going into each cap

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Make sure the density of the bulks that you're using, and the size of the capsules you're using will even allow for 900mg per cap. At 900mg you may have to use 000 caps, especially if you're using a less dense powder.

It should go without saying that you should get a mortar and pestle or at least a plastic baggy so that you can try to evenly mix the 3 powders.

You should also make sure you've got a movie or something to watch because depending on how many you're making, it can be a little time consuming. Might as well enjoy it.

sharperunner

Awards
I can second the tediousness of capping. I'd personally skip mixing the 3 powders and just cap them all separately. Sure, it's more capping but mixing multiple powders is a pain but there's more chance is screwing up the ratios(especially when you start getting bored).

Chequamegon

Awards
...or just have customcapsule.com do it for you

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Take equal weights of each product and pour into a big bowl. Mix said bowl and hope for a consistent mixture. Hint: you won't accomplish this one bit. Take your mixture and fill cap. Hope for the best(ie: you don't die or some shit). Bon appétit!