another noob question.

beararms1

beararms1

Awards
im going to start stacking freetest/RPM/igf-2 to prepare for an upcoming competition in january and i was wondering if it would be beneficial and smart to stack T-BOL/E-BOL/RPM after im done with the above stack? let me know what y'all think.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's my question why at 18 are you already taking a testbooster like T-Bol?

beararms1

beararms1

Awards
well i'm not taking t-bol yet. And i'll try to answer your question as best i can. i would want to take it to basically increase my size and strength. i compete as a heavyweight in strongman comps so strength is obviously a big thing. the research ive done and reviews ive seen really convinced me of T-bol's effectiveness. i also thought it wise to ask if those stacks would be good and get other peoples take on it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to start stacking freetest/RPM/igf-2 to prepare for an upcoming competition in january and i was wondering if it would be beneficial and smart to stack T-BOL/E-BOL/RPM after im done with the above stack? let me know what y'all think.
Although FREE TEST, RPM, and IGF-2 are awesome products and I love them, at 18 years old, you do not need to be using anything but the basic staples.

well i'm not taking t-bol yet. And i'll try to answer your question as best i can. i would want to take it to basically increase my size and strength. i compete as a heavyweight in strongman comps so strength is obviously a big thing. the research ive done and reviews ive seen really convinced me of T-bol's effectiveness. i also thought it wise to ask if those stacks would be good and get other peoples take on it.
At your age you can do this quite effectively by manipulating your NUTRITION AND TRAINING for it! If you can't gain muscle mass and strength by manipulating these factors, then you're doing something wrong.

Also, if you compete in Strongman competitions, you should have yourself a professional and experienced trainer who should be giving you proper instruction as to supplements (if they advise anything but the basic staples for your age, then they either do not know what they're talking about, or you have a PROPER training history and base you have not divulged - which is rare for one of your age), nutrition, AND training to achieve your goals and for performance achievement.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A natty testbooster at your age is like pissing in the wind to me. Your going to good solid strength gains from staples and proper nutrition like Rose said. I'd go and dial in your diet for what goals your looking to achieve there is some great info out there and good people here to help you in that department. But realistically you'll keep on gaining with staples. I'd stick with Creapure by PP no point in getting fancy with creatine, monohydrate works just fine. Keep your fish oil, multivitamin, and protein going. Throw in a solid intraworkout product with BCAA's like LG's Bc+EAA. And if you still feel you need something you can always throw in a preworkout supplement like iForce's Maximize. But keep it simple at your age.