BIG WAD OF CRAP IN MY JACK3D WBR

Status
Not open for further replies.
lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
WTF, I have been using that new flavor of jack3d on and off(I mix up my prewo) and i recently found this Skittle sized gummy wad of sumthing in the tub. Its yellowish in color, and squishy,anyone else find this stuff in theirs? I also noticed that there is a smear on the lid too, so now im wondering is this glue of sum kind, or is it an ingredient that did get mixed in?

EITHER way im not happy about this.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
and now that i have taken it out, its just getting all sticky and goey, kinda smells sweet.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually found half a thumb in mine, can I have some free tubs to prevent a lawsuit? ;)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL
just goes to show you USPlabs doesnt take sh1t they dish it out

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
It looks like a small amount of moisture got in the product and clumped it up. You'd be surprised at what a little bit of water can do to a product like that.

iDShaDoW

Awards
It looks like a small amount of moisture got in the product and clumped it up. You'd be surprised at what a little bit of water can do to a product like that.
Yup, that was my first assumption, unless the guy at the packaging plant lost his gum.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Don't fix a pre wo with wet hands, I learned that with no xplode. Cept it was hard like rock candy and the smudge on the container could also be explained by the moisture because jack3d has an exceptional amount of powder that rises when you open the container

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude thats nasty

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Wow! i take jacked! hmmmmm. glad i have not found that.... that would make me change my mind on some things......

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hy·gro·scop·ic
adj \ˌhī-grə-ˈskä-pik\
Definition of HYGROSCOPIC
1: readily taking up and retaining moisture
2 :taken up and retained under some conditions of humidity and temperature <hygroscopic water in clay>

Beta alanine, and to a lesser extent citric acid, are hygroscopic compounds. The lid was not sealed properly after use, water vapor made its way into the tub, and the BA and CA congealed into that gummy substance.

Seal your tub tighter after use. Problem solved.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
hy·gro·scop·ic
adj \ˌhī-grə-ˈskä-pik\
Definition of HYGROSCOPIC
1: readily taking up and retaining moisture
2 :taken up and retained under some conditions of humidity and temperature <hygroscopic water in clay>

Beta alanine, and to a lesser extent citric acid, are hygroscopic compounds. The lid was not sealed properly after use, water vapor made its way into the tub, and the BA and CA congealed into that gummy substance.

Seal your tub tighter after use. Problem solved.
UM nice sciectific speculation, but this wuz in there when I first opened the package. So lets try sum other theories here.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
that is a wad of crap if i ever saw one
yeah its as bad as the sunflower seed in and iForce product. its just a part of manufacturing, like pissing, and spitting into the kerns nectar at the factory.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
UM nice sciectific speculation, but this wuz in there when I first opened the package. So lets try sum other theories here.
Indeed, it was a fantastic "sciectific speculation," whatever that is. "Sum" other theories are not necessary, as I have already explained the nature of that gummy mass in your tub of JACK3D: BA and CA are hygroscopic - they retain water and congeal when exposed to humidity.

congeal (kənˈdʒiːl) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]

— vb
1. to change or cause to change from a soft or fluid state to a firm or solid state
2. to form or cause to form into a coagulated mass; curdle; jell
3. ( intr ) (of ideas) to take shape or become fixed in form

You also failed to indicate it was in the tub upon opening it. This:

WTF, I have been using that new flavor of jack3d on and off(I mix up my prewo) and i recently found this Skittle sized gummy wad of sumthing in the tub.
seems to suggest you had been using it intermittently and this 'discovery' was after an extended period of use.

At any rate, PM your particulars and I will have a replacement bottle sent out.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yeah its as bad as the sunflower seed in and iForce product. its just a part of manufacturing, like pissing, and spitting into the kerns nectar at the factory.
shiiiiit sun flower seeds? i woulda flipped ****

First opened? I thought it was between intermittent use as explained in the original posting?

Um One might think yuz wuz trying sum trickery.

Either way, I have this fantastic theory. Contact customer service and we can end your public rant.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First opened? I thought it was between intermittent use as explained in the original posting?

Either way, I have this fantastic theory. Contact customer service and we can end your public rant.
hey man
i ordered 300 bottles of Jacked, 200 bottles of Pink Magic, and they were all stolen...Can you replace them? :13:

hey man
i ordered 300 bottles of Jacked, 200 bottles of Pink Magic, and they were all stolen...Can you replace them? :13:
Another Man rant...PLEASE contact customer service:chairshot::argue::joke::

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another Man rant...PLEASE contact customer service:chairshot::argue::joke::
its okay man
just give me a lifetime supple of Pink Magic and we'll call it even

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
maybe your kid or wife or whoever, played a prank on you.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I will say for sumone that cares very lil for most usplabs products, and has voiced such opinions openly on this forum many tymes, you guys should know that this wuznt a stunt for free product.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some wires of communication are being crossed here. You came forward with an issue, I explained it, you subsequently doubted that explanation, and I offered a replacement tub for your trouble.

This thread has already gone on much too long.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
My pm bottle had like 8 or 9 busted caps in it. Its all good though bc I got it for free. Plus I've been mixing the pill contents that are at the bottem of the bottle with my creatine mono just for the heck of it.
Btw usp I'm not joining in on the rant I actually like your products, super cissus is a staple of mine and I'm still waiting to try the blue white rasberry jack3d

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established

its this xzact post that wuz unwarranted. Like usplabs is above anything being wrong with their products. this is where my communication went wrong.

WAY to go on the customer service, super impressive.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again, you put forward an issue, I offered an explanation, and extended a replacement bottle to you.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yummy lol Just chase it down on your next workout and see if it helps aha jk jk

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Again, you put forward an issue, I offered an explanation, and extended a replacement bottle to you.
And im gonna say it again, werk on your customer service. You first insinuated that im lying and just after free product, and to that i said no. But the point has been made now, you guys really need to werk on your skills.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fair enough. This thread is a bit juvenile and not a productive place for me to expend my time.

If you are interested in a replacement bottle for a very mundane issue - as was your original implication - feel free to contact me.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough. This thread is a bit juvenile and not a productive place for me to expend my time.

If you are interested in a replacement bottle for a very mundane issue - as was your original implication - feel free to contact me.
NO THANX

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
If he's not gonna take it... Can I have his free bottle, mullet?

And im gonna say it again, werk on your customer service. You first insinuated that im lying and just after free product, and to that i said no. But the point has been made now, you guys really need to werk on your skills.
Customer service was off the charts.

You had a complaint. We offered an explanation, and we offered a replacement.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I closely examine all of my food before I eat it and very very often find hair in. Be it at home or in a restaurant. Point being... the world is an imperfect place and sometimes thing show up were they shouldn't be. Run the remainder of your Jacked through a sifter and continue normal use. All is good.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Customer service was off the charts.

You had a complaint. We offered an explanation, and we offered a replacement.
I agree..
This thread is kindof peculiar.. Why would someone not want a free replacement.. pfff

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Dude ... Quit being a *******. A replacement product is more than enough to make up for one little clump in a jug I'd still take the jack3d you got lol someone in this thread is a little over privileged if your saying usp is not a good company you are wrong. Usp labs gave me over 200 bucks in FREE product about 3 months ago not even asking me to log it... Nuff said

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
NO thats not how it went at all.

I had a concern, i posted it, i got called a liar, i posted a pic of what i found. I got an excuse, and called a liar again. I explained in a PM, i got called a liar again then wuz placated with an offer.

Im not sum noob just out here for handouts and will not be treated like such either.

The usp reps got sum real growing up to do, as this handled from a defensive standpoint instead of the customers.

I would like to thank the people that have PMed and repped support.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Dude ... Quit being a *******. A replacement product is more than enough to make up for one little clump in a jug I'd still take the jack3d you got lol someone in this thread is a little over privileged if your saying usp is not a good company you are wrong. Usp labs gave me over 200 bucks in FREE product about 3 months ago not even asking me to log it... Nuff said
eat a **** nuthugger, you get it. Yeah you bitched till they shut you up and now look where you swing from.

Stand on your own

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Don't buy usp labs product no more, I'm pretty sure they won't be hurting bc one person quit buying their stuff lol here is your solution

mod edit: contact customer support. the insults alone would close this thread but the grammar is killing everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.