Using an added stimulant with ASGT

drvinnybombat

Awards
I posted earlier about ASGT+Anadraulic Pump being an ineffective stimulant for me. I took time off from stims, and I'ts still ineffective. However, I want to keep taking it for the other ingredients.

How do you guys feel about 1 - 2 scoops of ASGT and 1 - 1.5 scoops of White Flood with 1 scoop Anadraulic Pump? Too much?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Crap, wow. How long did you take off stims?

TxHomeGrown

Awards
I added half a caffeine pill to two scoops of ASGT, worked great.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need more time off gerenium and caffeine to refresh receptors.

Switching pre-WO is not the answer because gerenium is the best stim out there IMO and if you get another gerenium product you still won't feel it as much for now and if you get a gerenium-less pre-WO you will be disappointed after having used gerenium--I don't think anything compares to it IMO.

Just give it some more time. Try to stay away from caffiene also and once your receptors are ready to go again use the stuff in a manner that is more efficient.

drvinnybombat

Awards
I took 22 days off with Reset AD. I ingested almost no caffeine and no other supplements. Also, Jack3d was better than White Flood for me, but not by that much. I could really go with either for energy.

I just don't get how people keep talking about how intense and energized their workouts are on ASGT. I feel like there's 1/10th the amount of stimulant effect as other pre-workouts. Does anyone know the amount of Caffeine Anhydrous? And is that the only stimulant in the mix? Is it simple less than other products?

It is a well designed product and I really don't mind adding a little caffeine or whatever; but not knowing the stimulant amount makes me nervous since I usually never need the maximum dose of anything.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I just don't get how people keep talking about how intense and energized their workouts are on ASGT. I feel like there's 1/10th the amount of stimulant effect as other pre-workouts. Does anyone know the amount of Caffeine Anhydrous? And is that the only stimulant in the mix? Is it simple less than other products?
i think it has a strong amount of caffeine per scoop. not sure but i think i heard somewhere in the ballpark of 130mg/scoop? maybe someone with more knowledge can verify. but i completely agree i never felt anything from it at all unless i went to 3 scoops and it really wasnt a significant amount. the only thing that works for me for a preworkout is using geranium only one day a week. recently ive been using 3 scoops of jacked once a week and it just lets me kill it in the gym and my tolerance stays high. another alternative is cycling some ephedrine in there? break a bronkaid in half so u get 12.5mg, thats usually enough for me to get a little motivated. or just take a full one

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
White flood does not haver geramium in it.

Take a scoop of Jack3d (or something with 1, 3-dimeth) with a scoop of ASGT.

Personally, right now i have Pump Fixx by ams and ASGT. I mix and match depending on energy and focus needs for the day.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ASGT has under 150mg caffeine and a bit under 20mg synephrine per scoop.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted earlier about ASGT+Anadraulic Pump being an ineffective stimulant for me. I took time off from stims, and I'ts still ineffective. However, I want to keep taking it for the other ingredients.

How do you guys feel about 1 - 2 scoops of ASGT and 1 - 1.5 scoops of White Flood with 1 scoop Anadraulic Pump? Too much?
I personally used several other products that contain stimulants in when using ASGT, so I don't see a problem with what you propose to do, and it's certainly not too much - we all have different stimulant tolerances, and some of us can handle a fcukload before we might have any issues.

I just don't get how people keep talking about how intense and energized their workouts are on ASGT. I feel like there's 1/10th the amount of stimulant effect as other pre-workouts...
Do you read about what ELSE they are using? Or perhaps they have LOW stimulant tolerances. Everything is relative and you need the full picture before you can start making judgments - just because something does not have a lot of caffeine in it does not mean that it's not effective re energy.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established

I run ASGT with AP most of the time. When I run out of AP I do/have used White Flood and Jacked in addition to ASGT.

I would dose the ASGT 1 hr before and the WF or Jacked intra...

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
My first month on ASGT was nothing short of phenomenal. Seriously. LG doesn't pay me and I've never logged anything for anyone.

However......recently I have hit the wall with it. It's just time to cycle off for a few weeks. And then I'll hit it again.

I had used jack3d for a looooong time. I got tired of the crashes. For me it was not worth it.

Does taking benadryl clean out the receptors? I thought I had heard that before. Not sure.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Cut down on caffeine, that stuff is for the weak and acne-face leet gamers. Real men bulk up on the amino acids.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've added bulk 1,3 dimeth to my ASGT and it works awesome, as well as using a scoop of jack3d or taking 2 motivate pills