New StimulantX (Featuring 1-MeTIQ): any reviews?

Sonntag

Awards
Hey,

I cannot find much reviews about the new StimX!
Has anyone tried it?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey,

I cannot find much reviews about the new StimX!
Has anyone tried it?
I've used it and you'll love it. I ran it for two weeks based on samples I'd received. The energy lasts approximately 10 hours, smooth and consistent with no crash.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used it and you'll love it. I ran it for two weeks based on samples I'd received. The energy lasts approximately 10 hours, smooth and consistent with no crash.
Right now, he's one of only a handful who have actually tried this version. It's just been released! Heck, even I haven't tried it yet!!! (But, mine is in transit right now! :D )

Head over to the Athletic Xtreme website and click on either the "contests" page or the "Arsenal" tab to go to the StimX part - sign up for free sample!!

brihamil79

Banned
Awards
mine is on the way as well. i have always had good results with the product, I expect the same with this.

colts fan

Awards
It's amazing to me that anyone would buy anything from this company. "Athletic" Extreme. Pfft. :lame:

Sonntag

Awards
Right now, he's one of only a handful who have actually tried this version. It's just been released! Heck, even I haven't tried it yet!!! (But, mine is in transit right now! :D )

Head over to the Athletic Xtreme website and click on either the "contests" page or the "Arsenal" tab to go to the StimX part - sign up for free sample!!
Thanks for feedback. Unfortunately I come from Germany and AX only sends free samples to U.S. homies

It's amazing to me that anyone would buy anything from this company. "Athletic" Extreme. Pfft. :lame:
Its not a do-you-like-this-brand-or-not-threat,so lets discuss about StimulantX, the product.:zx11pissed:

Let me know yours experiences with StimX. :cheers:

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
maybe cause they are just cool enough to use illicit drugs in their products that work really well and for cheap.

:cheers:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last stim I'll try from AX was slim xtreme.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
Funny, last time I checked, there was a place where such behavior was accepted...and I believe that neither of us can rep there any longer. Keep it off AM - this place is civil.

Otherwise, if there is ANY question about the integrity or quality of AX's products, look into the testing procedures that have been put into place and compare them to ANY other company out there. Chances are REALLY GOOD that you'll only find a handful that are going to the lengths that we are. And for anyone big into researching everything, look up any ingredient in the AX Arsenal right now and tell me if you can't find information on it readily available. No misnomers, no funny names, no nonsense. It's there, clear as day, black and white (or slightly silver, as printed on the bottles). Any questions, fire away!

StimX with 1-MeTIQ should be shipping to retailers soon if it has not already.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
With the testing levels and labeling requirements they have in place now though BSCG (testing levels more hardcore than EAS), Its one of the few brands I actually trust.

With this testing everyone is ensured ifs its on the label its in the bottle, AND it has been screened for contaminants, steroidal compounds, or other illegal ingredients.

Company reps that want to bash please raise your hand and confirm you have this kind of testing and quality control in place. And no I am not with AX anymore so I can speak freely and openly about other companies if I like.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Oh and the 1-MeTIQ is off the hook. Best stimulant product I have ever used. Hands down.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved SlimX but got tired of reading the 1000000 page thread so I simply quit using it out of safety.

Can someone summarize WHY I should stop using it? I have 2 bottles left and I love the stuff BUT stopped using b/c everyone said it was bad for you.

Well.........WHY exactly?????

Last stim I'll try from AX was slim xtreme.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved SlimX but got tired of reading the 1000000 page thread so I simply quit using it out of safety.

Can someone summarize WHY I should stop using it? I have 2 bottles left and I love the stuff BUT stopped using b/c everyone said it was bad for you.

To keep the thread on-topic, here is a link for you: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/159800-ax-official-sx.html

SX has NOTHING to do with the new StimulantX formulation, however the relevance can be linked to what AX has done to remedy against any future occurrences. The testing procedures now in place for all products is assurance for not just AX as a company against any negative FDA recognition, but moreover as a safety and security point for everyone out there. It's a case of "lesson learned" and it has affected the way everything is done - all for your benefit. QC beyond QC; compliance beyond compliance.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Very dangerous product I suggest you send both bottles to me immediately for proper "disposal" :cheers:
On a serious note the new stim x is free of 1,3-dimethylamylamine correct? I like the energy but the crashes are unbearable.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very dangerous product I suggest you send both bottles to me immediately for proper "disposal" :cheers:
On a serious note the new stim x is free of 1,3-dimethylamylamine correct? I like the energy but the crashes are unbearable.
Yes, the newest version will have none of that in. It's been replaced, or rather reformulated, and will include the aforementioned 1-MeTIQ. :cheers:

TxHomeGrown

Awards
I'll review it if they throw me some free samples :cheers:

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, the newest version will have none of that in. It's been replaced, or rather reformulated, and will include the aforementioned 1-MeTIQ. :cheers:
Ok thanks I thought that I had read that it was not part of the formula. I'm definitely going to give the new stim x a try asap.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-MeTIQ sounds interesting. I haven't tried it but will eventually... love stims lol.

Please read OP's question and if you don't have an answer I don't know why some of you throw in your 2 cents.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1-MeTIQ sounds interesting. I haven't tried it but will eventually... love stims lol.

Please read OP's question and if you don't have an answer I don't know why some of you throw in your 2 cents.
Kind of ironic to chastise others for offering their 2 cents while giving yours isn't it?

Right now, he's one of only a handful who have actually tried this version. It's just been released! Heck, even I haven't tried it yet!!!
Maybe this is why, nobody has experience with it in order to give a legit review.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe this is why, nobody has experience with it in order to give a legit review.
Precisely! It's hard to find reviews for something that isn't out yet. Once it is out, I'm sure that there will be much talk and reviews will NOT be hard to find. :) Hope you get to try it (he says to everyone!).

LOL ...loop-hole in the system bud.
The real loophole states that I can input my 2 cents anywhere at any time. Nobody seems to argue. :head: :lol:
:bad:

jshin

Awards
I just picked up a free sample of their website. Once i get, i'll throw up a mini review in here.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my new version in the mail yesterday. Popped 2 today, but ate right after. If anyone is curious on my take on it - whether you consider it biased or not - wait till mid-week and ask me. By then, I'll have formed an opinion from a few days' use and some timing tinkering. :)

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Just got my new version in the mail yesterday. Popped 2 today, but ate right after. If anyone is curious on my take on it - whether you consider it biased or not - wait till mid-week and ask me. By then, I'll have formed an opinion from a few days' use and some timing tinkering. :)
I got mine as well yeaterday (saturday). Popped 2 at noontime on an empty stomach. Energy was good, albiet a little jittery. Appetite supression was good for the first 2-3 hours, then I ate pretty good thereafter. The best thing was that i felt more focused and ambitious than usual. I swear this wore off by 8pm as i became sleepy. Went to bed at 1030pm and slept till 8am no problem.

Took 2 this morning at 9am...mood was good, energy was there, but I expected better. Focus was good. As I am typing this I feel a bit "washed out"..should be in bed in an hour or two.

I know its too early to judge this supplement but so far I dont understand the "new Ingredient" in terms of what it is actually doing for me. I've had many stims in the past and this so far seems "run of the mill-ish" to me. My goal is not to lose weight, but seek extreme energy and focus. The following gave me the best overall mood/ focus/energy:

Slim X
ECA stack
Old school Ripped Fuel
and yes, Xantrex from wal-mart

I will have another update by mid/late week. I hope and i think this product WILL produce as advertised. I have faith in Athletic Xtreme and there products.

I would also like to add that i didnt get any free samples, i rolled the dice and got a bottle for the introductry price of $29.99

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I got mine as well yeaterday (saturday). Popped 2 at noontime on an empty stomach. Energy was good, albiet a little jittery. Appetite supression was good for the first 2-3 hours, then I ate pretty good thereafter. The best thing was that i felt more focused and ambitious than usual. I swear this wore off by 8pm as i became sleepy. Went to bed at 1030pm and slept till 8am no problem.

Took 2 this morning at 9am...mood was good, energy was there, but I expected better. Focus was good. As I am typing this I feel a bit "washed out"..should be in bed in an hour or two.

I know its too early to judge this supplement but so far I dont understand the "new Ingredient" in terms of what it is actually doing for me. I've had many stims in the past and this so far seems "run of the mill-ish" to me. My goal is not to lose weight, but seek extreme energy and focus. The following gave me the best overall mood/ focus/energy:

Slim X
ECA stack
Old school Ripped Fuel
and yes, Xantrex from wal-mart

I will have another update by mid/late week. I hope and i think this product WILL produce as advertised. I have faith in Athletic Xtreme and there products.

I would also like to add that i didnt get any free samples, i rolled the dice and got a bottle for the introductry price of $29.99
Hey plenny, try dropping 3 and let me know what happens.

So really what this new ingredient is..1-MeTIQ is actually what PEA converts to and makes you feel good. So finally you get the benefits of PEA with a good half life. (brain + PEA = 1-MeTIQ = Mood, stim, feel good).

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Hey plenny, try dropping 3 and let me know what happens.

So really what this new ingredient is..1-MeTIQ is actually what PEA converts to and makes you feel good. So finally you get the benefits of PEA with a good half life. (brain + PEA = 1-MeTIQ = Mood, stim, feel good).
Exactly, if youve ever tried huge doses of PEA then you know what it can do, however it only last's about 15 minutes max, where as for me 1-MeTIQ does jsut that but last much longer. I really like the effects.

Whats your weight and tollerance plenny? It may be worth trying 3 caps this time, was your 2 caps on a completely empty stomach??

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine over the weekend, popped 2 yesterday and then ate breakfast. Effects were blunted compared to today when I popped 2 and ate 2 hours later! I'm still formulating my opinion and don't want to say too much about it until I have a few days under my belt, but so far, I am impressed. When it comes to stims, I'm probably the #2 critic in the AX family. But so far, like I said, whole-heartedly impressed. It's Monday morning, I didn't sleep well last night, and I'm in such a stellar mood, I'd actually buy my wife jewelry instead of shopping for bike parts.

:lol:

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently taking Spirodex. I've ordered a couple samples so I look forward to how this compares.

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
sucky thing is I'd like my trials first before I have to purchase at the 29.99 rate. I'm still skeptical about AX and would like to try and evaluate before I buy.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sucky thing is I'd like my trials first before I have to purchase at the 29.99 rate. I'm still skeptical about AX and would like to try and evaluate before I buy.
Flaw with plan - I think the current samples are still the previous version of StimX. Keep saying it, but maybe the new ones are creeping in there. I know that the new samples were in production later than the actual production run that's out to retailers. Check the label when you get 'em.

Bigger benefit to you - AX's 100% guarantee!! Buy it, try it, like it, good. Buy it, try it, don't like it, return it! Hit up our site to read more about the guarantee. We put our money where our mouths are!! :D

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for feedback.
How would you compare the focus with SlimX?
Slim X was the best overall supplement i have ever taken. More bang for your buck. One pill gives you so much focus for 20 plus hours. Down fall was i lost too much weight/muscle with it. was down to like 155 at one point and looked flat.

The new stimulant x is definatly a close second in terms of focus but for a much shorter duration. I can sleep with this as long as i dont take it after noon time. I would pop an SX at 7am and literally be up 24 hrs..no joke.

I promised i would give an update by mid/late week. Hint.......Today was a goooooddddd!!!!! Daaaaay!!!!:cheers:

Sonntag

Awards
The new stimulant x is definatly a close second in terms of focus but for a much shorter duration. :
Nice, do you have the urge to want to do something productive (like on SX)?

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Nice, do you have the urge to want to do something productive (like on SX)?
Yea i personally get that feeling, like he said the duration is quite that of SX but definitly lasts pretty long in comparison to the previous StimX. But yea i get a feeling like i need to go do something and definitly makes me more productive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didn't sleep well last night, and I'm in such a stellar mood, I'd actually buy my wife jewelry instead of shopping for bike parts.

:lol:
geez, if my wife reads this i am sure she will be buying me some!!!!

seriously, with the bad pr that came with the last version of slimx i trust there is NOTHING to be concerned with about the new ax products. i for one will be buying some.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
seriously, with the bad pr that came with the last version of slimx i trust there is NOTHING to be concerned with about the new ax products. i for one will be buying some.
Nothing, everything is clearly on the label which can be researched. That was really the only truthful part of the bad PR. Like many companies of today and in the past it had vague labeling to protect the ingredient. That will never happen again. And no other company, even the major companies like EAS have a more intense testing protocol.

I took one yesterday at 3pm and did not get to sleep until 4am. Take it early!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot to mention something this morning...the word "euphoria" is very appropriate. Happy beyond happy. I had such a good time driving to work it was retarded! Found myself passing people, jammin to Boston, and noticed a new Infiniti up ahead going pretty fast. I was doin' about 70, so I eased on the pedal. Next thing I knew, I was going by him thinking that he was going a lot slower than I thought. Looked down - 125mph. OOPS!!! :lol: Laughed my butt off for the next few miles and went about my drive to work...only slightly faster than the posted speed limits. ;)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 here, and still got the same type of feeling this morning. Despite Mrs. Grumpypants on the ride to work today, I was and am still in a pretty dang chipper mood. It's uncharacteristic of me to be this happy, but I still find it fun! I think to me, "euphoria" is often a mellow kind of uber-happy. This is hitting me more like a ballz-out crazy kinda happy - a mix of a great euphoria and a great hard stim. It gets my approval. :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nothing, everything is clearly on the label which can be researched. That was really the only truthful part of the bad PR. Like many companies of today and in the past it had vague labeling to protect the ingredient. That will never happen again. And no other company, even the major companies like EAS have a more intense testing protocol.

I took one yesterday at 3pm and did not get to sleep until 4am. Take it early!!
well, i had a very good run on the axcite magnum, enough so that i want to give the new stim a go.

congratulations on the strong comeback!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
What's axcite magnum?

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
What's axcite magnum?
Axcite Magnum is a libido boosting product. Its gotten some really good reviews so far but hasent gotten as much plublicty as it deserves. As more epople give it a go they will see how truely effective it really is.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Axcite Magnum is a libido boosting product. Its gotten some really good reviews so far but hasent gotten as much plublicty as it deserves. As more epople give it a go they will see how truely effective it really is.
very nice product-it's the reason i want to try the stim. if results from the stim are as good as from the magnum i will be very happy!!!:cheers:

btw-there is a site that sells a 10 day trial bottle of magnum for $10.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
If anyone wants to try magnum. Do something fun in the thread. I send out a ton of trial bottles. Say 30.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If anyone wants to try magnum. Do something fun in the thread. I send out a ton of trial bottles. Say 30.
SOMETHING FUN!!!

i would love to try the new stimx-any samples?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Ordered new stim-x samples but it arrived and does not include 1-metiq.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Im personally uncomfortable with the fact that this new stim was found in a pinch.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 0
Supplement Logs 1
Hbs6 Supplements 9
Supplement Logs 6
Supplements 3