New StimulantX (Featuring 1-MeTIQ): any reviews?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Day 2 here, and still got the same type of feeling this morning. Despite Mrs. Grumpypants on the ride to work today, I was and am still in a pretty dang chipper mood. It's uncharacteristic of me to be this happy, but I still find it fun! I think to me, "euphoria" is often a mellow kind of uber-happy. This is hitting me more like a ballz-out crazy kinda happy - a mix of a great euphoria and a great hard stim. It gets my approval.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    Nothing, everything is clearly on the label which can be researched. That was really the only truthful part of the bad PR. Like many companies of today and in the past it had vague labeling to protect the ingredient. That will never happen again. And no other company, even the major companies like EAS have a more intense testing protocol.

    I took one yesterday at 3pm and did not get to sleep until 4am. Take it early!!
    well, i had a very good run on the axcite magnum, enough so that i want to give the new stim a go.


    congratulations on the strong comeback!

  3. What's axcite magnum?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    What's axcite magnum?
    If I recall correctly, a sexual health product.

    For kicks I am trying the Axcite LP7 pheromone, going to see if it has an effect when the gf gets back in town.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    What's axcite magnum?
    Axcite Magnum is a libido boosting product. Its gotten some really good reviews so far but hasent gotten as much plublicty as it deserves. As more epople give it a go they will see how truely effective it really is.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by adawg4929 View Post
    Axcite Magnum is a libido boosting product. Its gotten some really good reviews so far but hasent gotten as much plublicty as it deserves. As more epople give it a go they will see how truely effective it really is.
    very nice product-it's the reason i want to try the stim. if results from the stim are as good as from the magnum i will be very happy!!!


    btw-there is a site that sells a 10 day trial bottle of magnum for $10.

  7. If anyone wants to try magnum. Do something fun in the thread. I send out a ton of trial bottles. Say 30.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    If anyone wants to try magnum. Do something fun in the thread. I send out a ton of trial bottles. Say 30.
    SOMETHING FUN!!!



    i would love to try the new stimx-any samples?

  9. Ordered new stim-x samples but it arrived and does not include 1-metiq.

  10. Im personally uncomfortable with the fact that this new stim was found in a pinch.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    If anyone wants to try magnum. Do something fun in the thread. I send out a ton of trial bottles. Say 30.
    Damn thats a good deal guys!! Take em up on offer, free bottles for everyone lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by adawg4929 View Post
    Damn thats a good deal guys!! Take em up on offer, free bottles for everyone lol
    not trying to be disgusting, but the semen volume increase from magnum was amazing.

    being on trt puts volume at a very low level, magnum brought it up to above what it was pre trt.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    not trying to be disgusting, but the semen volume increase from magnum was amazing.

    being on trt puts volume at a very low level, magnum brought it up to above what it was pre trt.
    Damn, thats actually incredibly impressive, cause as you said on TRT, sperm production should be fairly low, so for it to produce results above what it was prior to TRT really says something.

    Thanks for the review!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    If anyone wants to try magnum. Do something fun in the thread. I send out a ton of trial bottles. Say 30.
    Is this fun enough? Heres a video about someone who needs some magnum:

    YouTube - Rob Zombie's Bible Study

  15. well!!! day 6 of the new stimx. all this week i took 2 at 7am..except wednesday i popped 3(tough assignment at work)...i love the mood and focus with this. I also found a bit of agression by thur/fri. Energy is decent. If anyone is looking for app. suppresion with this...sorry..little in the way of appetite supression even with the 3 i took. Im sweating alot more as well...for kicks i weighed myself and although i eat fairly clean and im not doin this to lose weight or muscle, i found i lost 1 pound.

    so as of now i rate it like this on a 1-5 scale:

    energy...3
    mood/focus..5
    app suppression..1
    thermogenic..4(sweating)

  16. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    well!!! day 6 of the new stimx. all this week i took 2 at 7am..except wednesday i popped 3(tough assignment at work)...i love the mood and focus with this. I also found a bit of agression by thur/fri. Energy is decent. If anyone is looking for app. suppresion with this...sorry..little in the way of appetite supression even with the 3 i took. Im sweating alot more as well...for kicks i weighed myself and although i eat fairly clean and im not doin this to lose weight or muscle, i found i lost 1 pound.

    so as of now i rate it like this on a 1-5 scale:

    energy...3
    mood/focus..5
    app suppression..1
    thermogenic..4(sweating)
    just curious how you would have rated slimx on the same scale.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    well!!! day 6 of the new stimx. all this week i took 2 at 7am..except wednesday i popped 3(tough assignment at work)...i love the mood and focus with this. I also found a bit of agression by thur/fri. Energy is decent. If anyone is looking for app. suppresion with this...sorry..little in the way of appetite supression even with the 3 i took. Im sweating alot more as well...for kicks i weighed myself and although i eat fairly clean and im not doin this to lose weight or muscle, i found i lost 1 pound.

    so as of now i rate it like this on a 1-5 scale:

    energy...3
    mood/focus..5
    app suppression..1
    thermogenic..4(sweating)
    Perfect yes it is not meant to suppress appetite that is where SX2 will come in which also have a hefty amount of 1-MeTIQ. That will be the "I want to lose weight" supplement. StimX is meant for the athlete who wants energy and mood increase without getting their app killed the entire day.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    Perfect yes it is not meant to suppress appetite that is where SX2 will come in which also have a hefty amount of 1-MeTIQ. That will be the "I want to lose weight" supplement. StimX is meant for the athlete who wants energy and mood increase without getting their app killed the entire day.
    That answers the question I was about to ask...if this was the "official" replacement for Slim-X.

    So there is another version coming out soon specific for weight loss? My biggest issue is appetite and Slim-X was the only thing that ever killed it.

  19. So I just ordered a sample pack of the new Stim X but am now confused..

    Will it contain the new ingredient 1-MeTIQ™? I'm reading different things in this thread.

    I hope it does..
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  20. Mix: Im with ya. I am so dang confused on this very subject as well. Then, All the places I typically go to order supps have ther OLD version. Is the NEW version even out? LOST!

    Thanks

  21. wow. epic fail again by AX.

    I didn't get an updated sample. I don't get why they would advertise a free sample of this new and improved formula and send out a sample that isn't up to date. unreal. false advertising I say. I wanted this new stuff. end of story.

    Until I read on here AFTER I ordered my free so called samples, I had no idea I might not get the real deal.

    I can't believe after all the BS this company has went thru recently that they would pull this.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    wow. epic fail again by AX.

    I didn't get an updated sample. I don't get why they would advertise a free sample of this new and improved formula and send out a sample that isn't up to date. unreal. false advertising I say. I wanted this new stuff. end of story.

    Until I read on here AFTER I ordered my free so called samples, I had no idea I might not get the real deal.

    I can't believe after all the BS this company has went thru recently that they would pull this.
    damn guy, that sucks. maybe ax could make sure you get the right stuff to try.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn guy, that sucks. maybe ax could make sure you get the right stuff to try.
    the package even says new formula on it.

  24. Whats so difficult?
    The sample must have 1-MeTIQ as an integrent:


    No 1-MeTIQ = "old" StimX
    1-MeTIQ = "new" StimX

  25. Quote Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    the package even says new formula on it.
    Stim X has been reformulated a couple times I don't think that's an attempt to mislead anyone.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    Stim X has been reformulated a couple times I don't think that's an attempt to mislead anyone.
    its not at all misleading sending out a sample of something that has changed? What if I really like the sample I have, and I order a full bottle and I don't like it nearly as much because it has a different profile? Mainly the 1-MeTIQ...what IF I don't like that yet I bought my bottle based off my sample w/o it. hmmm

  27. Quote Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    its not at all misleading sending out a sample of something that has changed? What if I really like the sample I have, and I order a full bottle and I don't like it nearly as much because it has a different profile? Mainly the 1-MeTIQ...what IF I don't like that yet I bought my bottle based off my sample w/o it. hmmm
    I was referring to the fact that the sample saying new formula in spite of the fact that it isn't the most recent Stim X with 1-MeTIQ wasn't an attempt to mislead. I think I just confused myself. I agree that the samples should be the newest formula though since the old will no longer be available.

  28. i think this is just an oversight by ax-but one they really need to clear up!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just curious how you would have rated slimx on the same scale.
    slim x....10 right down the board.

    sleep issues...-5

    would litterly be up 2-3 days with a 10min power nap mixed in here and there. i lost alot of muscle with this without a change in diet and workout.

    went from 168 to 155 in 6 weeks and lost a considerable amount of strength

  30. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    slim x....10 right down the board.

    sleep issues...-5

    would litterly be up 2-3 days with a 10min power nap mixed in here and there. i lost alot of muscle with this without a change in diet and workout.

    went from 168 to 155 in 6 weeks and lost a considerable amount of strength
    considering the loss of muscle and strength, how would you rate slimx overall?

    i never really had any issues with it myself. but i also didn't get the big stim buzz either-i think the original stimx worked better for me.

  31. Why didn't I buy 10 bottles of slim x? It was the best supplement I've ever used for energy, focus and appetite suppression. There is no close 2nd.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    Why didn't I buy 10 bottles of slim x? It was the best supplement I've ever used for energy, focus and appetite suppression. There is no close 2nd.
    I agree.

    BEST

    SUPPLEMENT

    EVER

  33. Quote Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    the package even says new formula on it.
    I tried posting up a bunch of times that we did not have the samples of the new version yet. If you got an old sample, we will get you taken care of with some new 1-MeTIQ samples when they arrive.

    They are not in stock yet. Retailers are still selling through their previous version of product and have asked us to continue shipping samples. Once the new samples are in the free sample page will be updated to say 1-MeTIQ. Its a sort of pre-release right now.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    So I just ordered a sample pack of the new Stim X but am now confused..

    Will it contain the new ingredient 1-MeTIQ™? I'm reading different things in this thread.

    I hope it does..
    No but I will make sure we send out a bunch of new samples when they get in to everyone that purchased due to the confusion.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    That answers the question I was about to ask...if this was the "official" replacement for Slim-X.

    So there is another version coming out soon specific for weight loss? My biggest issue is appetite and Slim-X was the only thing that ever killed it.
    Yes there is, its amazing.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    No but I will make sure we send out a bunch of new samples when they get in to everyone that purchased due to the confusion.
    that would be a great thing to do. I didn't see until you posted in this thread that maybe I would get an older version. I really want to see how or if this MeTIQ is different.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    I tried posting up a bunch of times that we did not have the samples of the new version yet. If you got an old sample, we will get you taken care of with some new 1-MeTIQ samples when they arrive.

    They are not in stock yet. Retailers are still selling through their previous version of product and have asked us to continue shipping samples. Once the new samples are in the free sample page will be updated to say 1-MeTIQ. Its a sort of pre-release right now.
    So wait a minute....I wnt and bought an entire bottle of the "new" stim x with 1-MeTIQ for 29.99..and retailers arent selling it yet??? the lable says it has it or is the lable wrong and i have the old ones???

  38. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtrem View Post
    Yes there is, its amazing.
    ETA?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    So wait a minute....I wnt and bought an entire bottle of the "new" stim x with 1-MeTIQ for 29.99..and retailers arent selling it yet??? the lable says it has it or is the lable wrong and i have the old ones???
    Where did you buy it from? AX has it, but most retailers sell through old stock first. We had not been notified of any selling the new 1-MeTIQ version yet. If its on the label, then you have the new version. If you bought it from AX for $29.99 its the new version.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    ETA?
    Testing round two starts soon. If you are interested email customercare @athleticxtreme.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. StimX - featuring 1-MeTIQ - Come Get Some!!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 02:30 PM
Log in
Log in