NOW FOODS L-DOPA with DAA

ezjax

Awards
How many vcaps of NOW L-dopa do i need to keep prolactin normal while taking 3.2g daa daily?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
How many mgs per cap and whats the % of extract?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there's no correct answer to this question!

I use bulk 1-C (the same l-dopa used in USP labs Powerful), I started taking 500mg/day and ramped up to determine my tolerance. for me, it ended up being about 800mg.

I believe the true determining factor is your quality of sleep.

I've seen a lot of threads about DAA and prolactin...is it really enough to be problematic?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can speak from personal experience about it not being a concern for at least a 8week cycle. I haven't had any problems at least. I don't think you need to worry about the whole prolactin issue from DAA supplementation. Depending on the length of your run that is. For how long did you intend to run it?

I've been running Testforce alongside Triazole & Activate Xtreme for 2 months now and so far I have not had any issues with prolactin.

//CC

ezjax

Awards
how do you know prolactin isnt an issue? did you get a blood test?

zb126

Awards
  • Established
how do you know prolactin isnt an issue? did you get a blood test?
what evidence that it would be an issue is there? not starting an argument, I'm actually legit curious :)

ezjax

Awards
right in the study prolactin in the individuals was raised

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It might be raised for all I know, but I don't think it will raise to a point where you get any problems from it. Just my opinion. And I don't have any before and after blood tests - sorry.

The Activate Xtreme has L-Dopa in it btw, so that may have hindered the raise of prolactin in me to some extent. But I don't know the amount of L-Dopa in it :(

//CC