Recomp with Lean Xtreme

T

TheLegacyOne

Awards
Hey everyone, I am looking to start a recomp soon... My primary goal is to lose body fat while replacing as much weight as possible with muscle. Now I know that Im not going to be able to turn every pound lost into muscle but that is my ultimate goal overtime. I have a bottle of Lean xtreme and would like to know what everyone suggest's to stack with it to maximize results. I would like to stay stim free except for caffeine wich I take 3 times a day in 100 mg doses. I do not drink coke or coffee or anything. Also any input on calorie intake is appreciated. I was thinking about eating slightly over maintenance. Input? Thanks in advance everyone!

T

TheLegacyOne

Awards
Btw, I am currently taking creatine, Post workout and in the morning on non lifting days. Protein shakes post workout as well and 1 as a meal replacement later in the day. I also drink one casein shake before bed.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you need to decide if you want to burn fat, or build muscle...you can't really do both at the same time!
Burning fat requires a neg caloric intake

building muscle requires a pos caloric intake.​
what are your stats?

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only way to recomp with good results is by utilizing at minimum, Lean Xtreme and a Nutrient partitioner like anabolic pump, pslin, etc. so you can keep your carb intake up, without negating fat loss through insulin release.

Mike