AM I Need Your Help

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Energy Drink - Competitor to products such as 5-hour energy only this lasts twelve hours. Demographic = Anyone....men, women, children....okay no children. The name is MojoBuzz.

I am working on sketches. What is it, #1, #2, or #3. Talk to me.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the 3rd...then the 2nd....i dont like the smiley one. Why? Something about the angry expression that makes me think of intensity...which is something you want consumers to think, that you have an potent product.

samething with monster...rockstar...redbull...all induce intense images by their names and can design. 5 hour energy is marketed as the smart mans energy drink...it depends on the angle you want to market it.

Good luck!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
2 Why be like everyone else. This could be the fun social drink. People need to smile more.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WHAT IS A SMILE??!!! A man needs only two emotions...RAGE and HORNY!! lol i kid i kid

You may have a point kingdong...

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
From the consumer end, if I was looking to buy an energy drink and the ingredients are the same, I'd look for the graphics that portrayed me getting the most buzzed/amped. So I'd go with #3.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Some sketches that got me to this point. But then I found the OJO makes a nice set of eyes and nose.

Ms9

Awards
I'd never buy 1 or 2 they are for pussies. 3 For sure!

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
Three, 2 isnt bad but looks like its missing something compared to 3

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Who are you marketing this for? Were all lifters here.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
#3.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Who are you marketing this for? Were all lifters here.
That is the cool thing. Like Redbull it can fit most demographics if rolled out properly. So while I have good polling contacts for mainstream people. I like to get the opinion from us more hardcore guys at the same time.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Im actually starting to lean towards number 2, but if you could spice it up a little bit then i think that would be killer, number 2 with a bit more 'pop'

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Im actually starting to lean towards number 2, but if you could spice it up a little bit then i think that would be killer, number 2 with a bit more 'pop'
I can agree with that.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any way you can put this on there?

^^ i would buy that

if not then id go for 3