Blood Test

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Blood test results say I have a high liver fuction (53?) and a decreases platlet count. I had it taken about a week after I started some new supplements. The Ones I took before were Jack3d, torrent, hemavol, NO loaded by amped, xtend, and creatine. I now take monster mass, zma, gaba creatine, shock therapy. Can anyone give me any insight as to what might be causing these or anything at all to help? I do take a multi V and eat well.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
There's too many unknown factors to single out one product, or even if it's one of the products causing that. There's no way to know if a single product is causing it.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
very minimal elevation, some beer or tylenol can do that if you time the lab draw right

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well The doc and I are thinking its just enzyme levels in my blood from exercise and muscle breakdown. idk about the platelets.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is nothing, the upper limit is in the mid 40's depending on what scale your physician is using. At that level, I wouldn't even think twice although your physician is obligated to tell you about it.

If you worked out within 24 hours, took tylenol, drank a beer, etc. it can elevate it. If you had a liver condition, your levels would be in the hundreds which I see in my patients all the time.

Mike

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks mike! I actually talked this over with an acquantance over at the gym the other day. He competes some, and He knows his stuff pretty well. He said pretty much the same stuff, but thanks for the reassurance! I wasnt really too worried about it myself, It was more me consoling other people.