People who have used both the EC stack and Alpha T-2....

1. People who have used both the EC stack and Alpha T-2....

Just curious to hear from people who used both, i'd like to know the differences. I'm on my second week of alpha T-2 and love it. So far I'm a fan of the methylsynephrine. Never used eph or EC, I've got bronkaid and caffeine sitting in my closet at home but have always been too pu$$y to use it.

So, AM fam, hit me with some real life comparisons/experiences please.

2. Bumping this.

Surely someone has run both of these in their lives, EC's been popular for years!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    Just curious to hear from people who used both, i'd like to know the differences. I'm on my second week of alpha T-2 and love it. So far I'm a fan of the methylsynephrine. Never used eph or EC, I've got bronkaid and caffeine sitting in my closet at home but have always been too pu$$y to use it.

So, AM fam, hit me with some real life comparisons/experiences please.
    I've used E with C, but not like most people re dosing/timing, and not as a specific stack per se. I've also used Alpha-T2. They're both very different "stacks" - and what you use would also depend on your goals and needs. I noticed nothing "stimulant-like" on either, but I am also very stim tolerant, and was running multiple stimulant products in conjunction with both "stacks". IMO, combine them altogether to get the best stack.

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. What are people saying about Alpha-T2?
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 09:18 PM
  2. why arn't people requesting alpha yohimbin at nutra?
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 03:05 PM
  3. Want people's opinion on Sustain Alpha
    By andrew732 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 08:03 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 11:42 PM