People who have used both the EC stack and Alpha T-2....

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Just curious to hear from people who used both, i'd like to know the differences. I'm on my second week of alpha T-2 and love it. So far I'm a fan of the methylsynephrine. Never used eph or EC, I've got bronkaid and caffeine sitting in my closet at home but have always been too pu$$y to use it.

So, AM fam, hit me with some real life comparisons/experiences please.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this.

Surely someone has run both of these in their lives, EC's been popular for years!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just curious to hear from people who used both, i'd like to know the differences. I'm on my second week of alpha T-2 and love it. So far I'm a fan of the methylsynephrine. Never used eph or EC, I've got bronkaid and caffeine sitting in my closet at home but have always been too pu$$y to use it.

So, AM fam, hit me with some real life comparisons/experiences please.
I've used E with C, but not like most people re dosing/timing, and not as a specific stack per se. I've also used Alpha-T2. They're both very different "stacks" - and what you use would also depend on your goals and needs. I noticed nothing "stimulant-like" on either, but I am also very stim tolerant, and was running multiple stimulant products in conjunction with both "stacks". IMO, combine them altogether to get the best stack.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman