- 10-17-2010, 05:20 PM
- 10-17-2010, 08:51 PM
This app ears to have no stims maybe a thyroid drug cuz if its last ingredients.....
Don't they have another one out tio
- 10-17-2010, 08:58 PM
Caffeine and Advantra Z are stims...But, yes, thyroid as well cuz of the 3,3, and 3,5
10-17-2010, 08:59 PM
it will have to be pretty cheap to be able to compete against alpha t2
NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
10-17-2010, 10:07 PM
The biogenic amines are what they are pushing with this product. Anyone have any info on oxytropis falcate?
10-17-2010, 10:18 PM
maybe Mitotropin is begin discontinued?
SNS Online Representative
Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
Got Glycophase ...?
10-17-2010, 10:25 PM
But why release a stim fat burner if they just relased another stim fat burner....
10-17-2010, 10:30 PM
10-17-2010, 11:03 PM
10-17-2010, 11:04 PM
Yes that one....
10-17-2010, 11:05 PM
What ingredient in there causes the change in mood
12-01-2010, 10:53 PM
Isn't the Oxytropis Falcate the culprit for the mood enhancement? To me the Phenorex seems to just be Spirodex only a few more ingredients. Which to me might mean a little better.
12-02-2010, 11:24 AM
i like the stuff. running a log on another forum. mood is def more cheery if you will, and my midesction is leaning out nicely
12-02-2010, 09:31 PM
I feel like Gaspari comes out with a new fat burner at least every 6 months.
12-05-2010, 12:40 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jlevz in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2010, 11:22 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 23Last Post: 02-02-2010, 01:10 PM
- By Partyboy617 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-29-2009, 10:05 PM
- By djbombsquad in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-19-2008, 05:40 PM
- By AM07 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-19-2007, 05:50 PM