Dhea and cortisol

1. Dhea and cortisol

Does it help on lowering cortisol. If so which is better7 keto or dhea. Thanks

•   

2. 7 keto is def better at reducing cort.

3. im using endoamp pre
    workout to reduce cort and i like it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

4. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    7 keto is def better at reducing cort.
    7-Keto need to be converted in 7-OH so is best take Reduce XT has the two isomers 7-Alpha and 7-Beta in one cap!!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    im using endoamp pre
    workout to reduce cort and i like it.
    EndoAmp is a Great product too!

6. What would be better Reduce xt or X Lean

7. Quote Originally Posted by nobel252 View Post
    What would be better Reduce xt or X Lean
    Reduce XT and has 90 caps!!!

8. use 7-keto and i would use 200mg a day, 100mg first thing in the morning and 100 later in the day, or post workout.

7-keto doesnt "lower" cortisol, it antagonizes cortisol's negative effects. keep in mind it may not actually antagonize catabolism.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

9. Ax1....mighty..mighty impressed with your transformation. In your experience whats the best cort control product you used?
    •   

10. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Ax1....mighty..mighty impressed with your transformation. In your experience whats the best cort control product you used?
    trandermal 7-oxo, the product i used is no longer available.

patrick arnold now had a trandermal 7-keto under his prototype label, called "7-spray" you should check it out. i havent tried it yet, but i will at some point.

you can visit the epharm section, they may provide with more information about prototype.

thanks for the compliments!

11. Anyone know what's a optimal dose for regular dhea for it not to convert into estrogen and how long to take it.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    use 7-keto and i would use 200mg a day, 100mg first thing in the morning and 100 later in the day, or post workout.

7-keto doesnt "lower" cortisol, it antagonizes cortisol's negative effects. keep in mind it may not actually antagonize catabolism.
    since DHEA and 7-Keto decline at a more rapid rate than cortisol, this creates a period of cortisol dominance that can wreak havoc on the immune system. For these reasons, supplementation with 7-Keto is often appropriate.

Dr. Sergey Dzugan, president of Life Extension Scientific Information

13. I think I'm going to try reduce xt. Can I take it long term and what makes the 7 oh more desirable than 7 keto or regular dhea. I'm assuming because it dosent covert to estrogen. Also I read that dhea helps with thyroid function which is why I would want to take it long term because I suffer from hypothyroidism. Dose 7 OH have the same effect. Thanks in advance

14. Quote Originally Posted by nobel252 View Post
    I think I'm going to try reduce xt. Can I take it long term and what makes the 7 oh more desirable than 7 keto or regular dhea. I'm assuming because it dosent covert to estrogen. Also I read that dhea helps with thyroid function which is why I would want to take it long term because I suffer from hypothyroidism. Dose 7 OH have the same effect. Thanks in advance

7-oxo-DHEA combined with moderate exercise and a reduced-calorie diet signiflcantly reduces body weight and body fat compared with exercise and a reduced-calorie diet alone. In addition, 7-oxo-DHEA significantly elevated T3 levels but did not affect TSH or T4 levels, indicating that it does not adversely affect thyroid function in the short term.

A Czech research team discovered that 7-Keto can counteract the effect of circulating glucocorticoids, such as cortisol, which often rise with age and can suppress immune function.

Zenk JL, Kuskowski MA. The use of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone for augmenting immune response in the elderly. Presented at meeting of FASEB, April 17, 2004.

15. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    7-oxo-DHEA combined with moderate exercise and a reduced-calorie diet signiflcantly reduces body weight and body fat compared with exercise and a reduced-calorie diet alone. In addition, 7-oxo-DHEA significantly elevated T3 levels but did not affect TSH or T4 levels, indicating that it does not adversely affect thyroid function in the short term.

A Czech research team discovered that 7-Keto can counteract the effect of circulating glucocorticoids, such as cortisol, which often rise with age and can suppress immune function.

Zenk JL, Kuskowski MA. The use of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone for augmenting immune response in the elderly. Presented at meeting of FASEB, April 17, 2004.

nice post....and is especially true if you use the trans dermal version.

i swear i thought it boosts TSH though....perhaps different studies show different results.

16. I've used 7OH and have an unopened Endoamp Max at home just waiting to be used.

I've also read quite a bit about mega dosing Vitamin C to blunt cortisol.

17. 7-oxo-DHEA (7-keto-DHEA): this has a terrible oral availability and an even worse half life (2 hours). This is best taken transdermally, where such effects can by bypassed.

7-Hydroxy-DHEA: Potent cortisol suppressor with great oral bioavailability.

18. 7OH and 5AT. Oh hai Lean Xtreme!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post

Similar Forum Threads

1. DHEA derived cortisol blockers
    By nattydisaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 02:33 AM
  2. DHEA / Cortisol ratio
    By cumkwakka in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine