- 10-14-2010, 10:35 PM
Sorry but i posted this in another section earlier with no responses so i thought id try here as this section is generally more active
Ive been working out for about 6 months and have dropped to 285 from 335 and gotten stronger too. At first i could barely bench 135 6 times (admittedly pathetic) and now can do 225 3 times, i know still not alot but def is progressing. Now i would like to set some year end goals. What is a good yet attainable weight by new years. Im thinking 270 because the weight loss is slowing but waist is definatly shrinking still and maybe a bench 250 6reps with 275 max?? Do these seem too easy or unattainable. By the way i lift 3 times week, and cardio 5-6 times. supplements are
asgt (just switched from jack3d)
(just switched from Powerfull_)
for breakfast and before bed
whey isolate following work out
I think i got all the basis covered, if im missing something let me know or if there are a better supplement to what i have
ps...i know many will say diet and nutrition....i have fixed things in that dept, not gonna lie and say its perfect but pretty healthy
- 10-15-2010, 05:25 AM
Looks pretty good man!
Are there any specific questions you have?
You may get more responses if you have specific questions & concerns.
- 10-15-2010, 08:29 AM
My question is do the goals of 270 for weight and 250 6 reps seem like reasonable goals by new years or am i not setting them high enough or are they too high.
10-15-2010, 09:17 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By 808Warrior in forum AnabolicsReplies: 60Last Post: 03-22-2010, 03:58 PM
- By bi0hazurd in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2010, 11:11 AM
- By Future in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2010, 10:14 AM
- By BorixTheBlade in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2007, 01:38 PM
- By Workman in forum General ChatReplies: 21Last Post: 02-11-2007, 09:18 AM