Muscletech NaNo Vapor

michaelvtj

Awards
Does anyone have any experience or opinions on this product. I purchased it a while back and never took it.

I am currently only on HC Generate and Creatine. Not much in the results area.

Thanks.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nano will not offer much in results.

If you are looking at pre w/o powders, there are some great ones at NP.

Here are some (in no order) that I tried and liked

1. Jack3d
2. ASGT
3. Focus XT
4. Maniac (not a lot of stims)
5. White Flood
6. JP8

Also, alot of people love 1mr, flashover and ultima. I have never tried those however

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I have experience with the old formula. Some days it would work, and some days it would even make me tired. I think it sends blood pressure kind of hight too. Supposedly they have an improved formula, but when Muscle Tech says they improve something, you know there is no real science behind it. i do think they took the melatonin out though.

michaelvtj

Awards
Does everyone agree with a pre-workout powder or is there another route to take?

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
I have experience with the old formula. Some days it would work, and some days it would even make me tired. I think it sends blood pressure kind of hight too. Supposedly they have an improved formula, but when Muscle Tech says they improve something, you know there is no real science behind it. i do think they took the melatonin out though.
they had melatonin in a preworkout supplement?!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Put down the NaNo.
2. Drop gently into a garbage can. Gently, or the pixie dust will escape.
3. Take trash out on appropriate day of the week when collections take place in your area.
4. Wash hands.
5. Continue life.

And that's my professional opinion on the subject. :cheers:

michaelvtj

Awards
T-AD-lol. I think I will do just that. Suggestions on an alternative?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-AD-lol. I think I will do just that. Suggestions on an alternative?
Personally, I don't use a "pre-w/o" of this nature. I don't really use a stim, and if anything, I go with a BCAA mix. My current pre-w/o list includes AXcell and Carnobolic and that's it.

michaelvtj

Awards
Good advise. Thanks. What else do you use if anything?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good advise. Thanks. What else do you use if anything?
Do you mean for pre-w/o or in general? My list ranges, but not all that much. I've pretty much found what I like and stick to it these days.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you mean for pre-w/o or in general? My list ranges, but not all that much. I've pretty much found what I like and stick to it these days.
agreed, always keep true to K.I.S.S. Keep it simple stupid :cheers:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agreed, always keep true to K.I.S.S. Keep it simple stupid :cheers:
Or, simply keep it economical! I rarely try new things nowadays because I have pretty much filled the gaps in with things that work for me. If something no longer works, I'll go back to trial and error...which sucks because it's expensive and time consuming!

Note: It takes time, money, effort, and time to get to this point. Spend it NOW, and reap the rewards later. :D

In general.
In general? Right now, I am "KISS"ing it. Complete AX stack at the moment including MassFX, HardFX, TST Powercell, AXcell, Carnobolic, LeanFX and 2 StimX in the morning to get me going. Yeah...listing it all out doesn't quite look that 'simple'... :lol:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you've already found the answer to your question, but just to weigh in - I used the old formula several years back in college and that stuff had a kick, but was one of the worst-tasting supplements I've ever had (tastes almost as bad as bulk cissus powder straight in the mouth). It had my heart racing, but didn't have the stim feeling that anything else gave me. I didn't work out fasted, but I worked out in the mornings and I had to fight the urge to puke often times.

Needless to say, I didn't purchase it again lol.

I personally like pre-workouts. If I cycle off stims I just go with AAKG powder, but I'm in the market to find a good stim-free solution at some point. I always rock my BCAAs intra-workout and usually take a couple scoops of BC+EAA along w/ my pre-workout before I hit the gym.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
You know what? I do think Muscle Tech is trying to make their products a little more health friendly(not saying they don't still suck) but the new formula might at least have a caffeine kick. Maby you should at leats try it and let us know what you think.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what? I do think Muscle Tech is trying to make their products a little more health friendly(not saying they don't still suck) but the new formula might at least have a caffeine kick. Maby you should at leats try it and let us know what you think.
Dude, that's just mean! :trout: :lol:

michaelvtj

Awards
I'm following T-AD's advice. Out it goes (all $80 of it). As I am pretty small (5'10-152lbs) and any additional weight goes right to my stomach, I am looking for something (s) that would be helpful to try to bulk up the definition and enhance my workouts (and diet). Any suggestions would be great.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
There is a forum here aimed specifically at bulking. It might be a good idea for you to take the time to post up your daily/weekly diet in detail. The same for your workout routine. By doing so, other members who may have been in your shoes at one time or another could be better equipped in making suggestions at helping you achieve your goals.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I ran a bottle of nano vapor, (pill ) and to be honest ( and alot of people on here wouldnt agree ) It lasted longer than jack3d to me.
Not the effect when taking it, but the actualy product.
I took NV through the whole bottle and was still getting a little euphoric. Jack3d only gave me beta alanine tingle feeling ( while taking it with a ba product - hyper trop x ) and about half way into my jug of jack3d it quit working. I still take it but i dont have any more focus than i would drinking water before a work out.
Why do I still take it ?
Jack3d has some essential properties that can benefit you, wether you feel the " pump " or not. I really like it's profile.
Will Nano Vapor swell you up like the before and afters in the magazines - HELL NO
Does it work? - of course it does lol read up on ingredients and prop blends and then make your own decisions its best that way bro

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I ran a bottle of nano vapor, (pill ) and to be honest ( and alot of people on here wouldnt agree ) It lasted longer than jack3d to me.
Not the effect when taking it, but the actualy product.
I took NV through the whole bottle and was still getting a little euphoric. Jack3d only gave me beta alanine tingle feeling ( while taking it with a ba product - hyper trop x ) and about half way into my jug of jack3d it quit working. I still take it but i dont have any more focus than i would drinking water before a work out.
Why do I still take it ?
Jack3d has some essential properties that can benefit you, wether you feel the " pump " or not. I really like it's profile.
Will Nano Vapor swell you up like the before and afters in the magazines - HELL NO
Does it work? - of course it does lol read up on ingredients and prop blends and then make your own decisions its best that way bro
Well, most of those ingrediant are underdosed as far as muscle building is concerned, but ya, it has some stims, which is why I say you should at least give it a chance. Id love to hear how the new formula works out for someone!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, most of those ingrediant are underdosed as far as muscle building is concerned, but ya, it has some stims, which is why I say you should at least give it a chance. Id love to hear how the new formula works out for someone!
Someone buy me a bottle and I'll take it. I'll even let you name my dosing! :D

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Do heep y warnings about the old formula, but like i said, I think MT is getting paranoid about anoter lawsuit and making things more healthy.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Well I for one and definately gonna get some of that nitro tech isolate to try it, I bet its delicious and for 39 dollars its rivals other proteins and with 65g of protein per serving I could split them up in accordance with my daily needs, considering I have ultra nutrion isolate wheat and brutal alchemys onslaught also, and I also have some stim x wich I would pick over mt's fat burner
Hydroxycut was recalled in may of 2009 for health issues, go to gnc.com and cite it yourself
I don't believe in taking any fat burners personally but if you do I would seek outside of the mt line for that like t ad said stim x, would be a good, alpha t2 also

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I for one and definately gonna get some of that nitro tech isolate to try it, I bet its delicious and for 39 dollars its rivals other proteins and with 65g of protein per serving I could split them up in accordance with my daily needs, considering I have ultra nutrion isolate wheat and brutal alchemys onslaught also, and I also have some stim x wich I would pick over mt's fat burner
Hydroxycut was recalled in may of 2009 for health issues, go to gnc.com and cite it yourself
I don't believe in taking any fat burners personally but if you do I would seek outside of the mt line for that like t ad said stim x, would be a good, alpha t2 also
Did both of those - StimX and a-t2 - and actually did them together! Don't really recommend that, though. ;) Had to go light on the t2 out of paranoia - my sis has an overactive thyroid which needs to be killed or it'll kill her. If that's hereditary, I'm skeert!

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I've recently been using Nutra's Max Pump Stack. Pretty cheap, good pumps. The first good back day on it I noticed better recovery between sets. I was sucking wind, but was able to hit another strong set with a bit more weight. I through 1 scoop each and 4g nutra's DAA powder with some caffeine and a hawaiian punch sugar free drink stick.