Which PH/PS along with Trimax?

TBigs

Awards
I am getting ready to do a cycle with Trimax and clen and will be running with either MD or M4OHN. I was just wondering which do you think is the better one to use or is there a better PH/PS which would give better results under Trimax with Clen?
Which has better muscle-sparing properties?

From what I read so far M4OHN has better cutting properties than MD but since the Trimax and clen would be mainly for that I would like to run something that has the better anti-catabolic properties and possibly even add a little muscle (which I doubt would be possible under Trimax).

Thanks.

fiddler

Awards
I am getting ready to do a cycle with Trimax and clen and will be running with either MD or M4OHN. I was just wondering which do you think is the better one to use or is there a better PH/PS which would give better results under Trimax with Clen?
Which has better muscle-sparing properties?

From what I read so far M4OHN has better cutting properties than MD but since the Trimax and clen would be mainly for that I would like to run something that has the better anti-catabolic properties and possibly even add a little muscle (which I doubt would be possible under Trimax).

Thanks.
i would not ru n trimax with clen. way too much fat, muscle loss. trimax all by itself is plenty. i would also go with only 1 cap. start with 8-12mg of m4ohn.

check out my cycle info. i am not finished but i had to stop the trimax because i was losing too much muscle. you could just as easily do m4ohn and cardio.

very little or no carbs after 7:00PM. first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, walk 35-45 minutes. then on days that you are not lifting, run 20-25 minutes if you want it to come off faster.

diet and cardio will do wonders and you won't lose muscle along with it.

fiddler

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I dont know why you wouldnt want to run clen and triac together, they work synergistically.

That being said, I would stagger the trimax/clen. I'm planning on a 2 week trimax cycle, with the midterm of the trimax cycle, when I'm pyramiding down, adding in clen pyramiding up and then down for 2-3 weeks. My ideas behind it are that when coming off the trimax, there is of course the hypothyroid state that you induced with the trimax...the clen would be there to help ease the transition from hyper to hypo thyroidism (running a topical 7keto/ltyrosine/guggul during the weeks off trimax of course). Then when you come off the clen, the thyroid has had about a week to start returning to normal, and even though it isnt in fully functioning form, it has started to rebound. Cut the clen then, and the androgens will take the extra cals (since the thyroid still wont be able to help burn them) and put them towards muscle.

I think this would work well with MD or M4OHN primarily because you usually run longer cycles (6 weekers) with either one. I personally would opt for M4OHN because it itself has shown to be a great cutter; I'm not convinced MD is worthwhile (I havnet used either, but just from what I've read, thats my opinion).

Also, the amount of muscle you might lose depends on where you are at currently with BF %. If you are 20+% bf, you will naturally burn more fat with trimax than muscle compared to someone who is 10%.

For reference, I read a study (dont know where it is now) that said that t3 supplementation in sedentary, overweight people with a protein deficit and no exercise produced a 3lb fat loss per 1lb muscle loss. Now, with enough protein and exercise, if you are overweight, I dont really see the trimax causing that much muscle loss. If you are like 10-12% bf tho, that is a different story. But make of it what you will.