Take this, not that (need opinions)

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
Suggestions: Casein and Post Workout Drink

I'm getting ready to place an order and I need some casein protein and I'm low on my post workout drink, Dark Matter.

Suggestions on a great casein protein, low carbs...

Also, I take Dark Matter by MHP for my post workout drink - I've been taking it for a while now. I'm ok with it, but was wondering what post workout drink I'm missing that is just as good/better.

Thanks!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
casein protein, hey man why not just ON 100 casein?

as far as dark matter, are you lookin for low carbs, if you are look into maximum absorbed protein, nothing better than hydrolyzed casein bro,

if you want something new with carbs look at torrent, that stuff was amazing

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
casein protein, hey man why not just ON 100 casein?

as far as dark matter, are you lookin for low carbs, if you are look into maximum absorbed protein, nothing better than hydrolyzed casein bro,

if you want something new with carbs look at torrent, that stuff was amazing
- I used ON for a while, got a little sick of the taste.
- I meant low carbs on the casein, not the post workout drink (dark matter).
- I'll check out Torrent. Thanks!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just finished a tub of universal torrent well, today. haha. The green apple flavor takes a little getting used to, and I have been mixing with milk so, I dont have any experience with water. But I got the shake down, and it seemed to be pretty good, I put on 8 pounds while on it, not even trying to bulk hardcore. My only suggestion is, I found when I shook with a shaker in the bottle, it got this weird foam on top if I didnt drink like right away, sometimes it didnt matter. It felt like you were drinking marshmallow fluff of death and I almost choked a few times forcing 8 oz of foam down... but if you mix one scoop at a time with a fork then there is no issue :) Its a pretty good drink, I myself take 3 shakes now, 1 torrent, 1 monster mass, and 1 that I homemake ;) goodluck!