Are there any side effects to staying on anabolic pump TOO long?

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Are there any side effects to staying on anabolic pump TOO long?

Yah, topic question.

One a day PWO has basically been a staple of my supp routine for like literally.....years.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.74%

Since you are increasing insulin sensitivity when you use AP, maybe diabetes type symptoms if you used it with every meal and then suddenly came off.

Just PWO, nah.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by FrankJ View Post
    Since you are increasing insulin sensitivity when you use AP, maybe diabetes type symptoms if you used it with every meal and then suddenly came off.

Just PWO, nah.
    Will u still get diabetes symtoms even if u take meals wiothout it that don't contain carbs or u mean all meals with carbs?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.62%

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Will u still get diabetes symtoms even if u take meals wiothout it that don't contain carbs or u mean all meals with carbs?
    He's not saying you will get diabetes. He's saying that as your bady get's used to AP, that would be a logical conclusion. Unfortunately, this is just one of those supplements where there isn't enough research to get all scientific in the answer, unless someone begs to differ.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    He's not saying you will get diabetes. He's saying that as your bady get's used to AP, that would be a logical conclusion. Unfortunately, this is just one of those supplements where there isn't enough research to get all scientific in the answer, unless someone begs to differ.
    OKKKK i figured that...I loved the stuff..but makes sense to get off for a few weeks or so.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You should ask this in the USPLabs section

I wouldn't think it would have any negative effects or rebound at all, in fact, much like a keto diet it should help to actually refresh your pancreas since its not having to work do hard every day.

Diabetes comes on when the pancreas is over worked constantly and basically burns out, constantly have to excrete high amounts of insulin.

This mimics insulin, this allowing the pancreas to take a break and actually allowing it to work better, being reconditioned, when the assistance stops.

All that being said I would take a couple weeks break like every 8 weeks our so just because I believe in cycling everything.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.62%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    You should ask this in the USPLabs section

I wouldn't think it would have any negative effects or rebound at all, in fact, much like a keto diet it should help to actually refresh your pancreas since its not having to work do hard every day.

Diabetes comes on when the pancreas is over worked constantly and basically burns out, constantly have to excrete high amounts of insulin.

This mimics insulin, this allowing the pancreas to take a break and actually allowing it to work better, being reconditioned, when the assistance stops.

All that being said I would take a couple weeks break like every 8 weeks our so just because I believe in cycling everything.
    Sometimes, diabetes happens when the muscles become insulin resistant. Comeing off of something that increases iknsulin sensitivity may increase that insulin resistance, but both of these theories are still just theories.

Similar Forum Threads

1. yellow gold + banaba / anabolic pump, long term effects
    By giorgio1117 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 07:35 AM
  2. long term side effects?
    By foland in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 07:52 PM
  3. staying on too long: the effects?
    By foreverdown92 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8