Are there any side effects to staying on anabolic pump TOO long?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yah, topic question.

One a day PWO has basically been a staple of my supp routine for like literally.....years.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Since you are increasing insulin sensitivity when you use AP, maybe diabetes type symptoms if you used it with every meal and then suddenly came off.

Just PWO, nah.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since you are increasing insulin sensitivity when you use AP, maybe diabetes type symptoms if you used it with every meal and then suddenly came off.

Just PWO, nah.
Will u still get diabetes symtoms even if u take meals wiothout it that don't contain carbs or u mean all meals with carbs?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Will u still get diabetes symtoms even if u take meals wiothout it that don't contain carbs or u mean all meals with carbs?
He's not saying you will get diabetes. He's saying that as your bady get's used to AP, that would be a logical conclusion. Unfortunately, this is just one of those supplements where there isn't enough research to get all scientific in the answer, unless someone begs to differ.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's not saying you will get diabetes. He's saying that as your bady get's used to AP, that would be a logical conclusion. Unfortunately, this is just one of those supplements where there isn't enough research to get all scientific in the answer, unless someone begs to differ.
OKKKK i figured that...I loved the stuff..but makes sense to get off for a few weeks or so.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should ask this in the USPLabs section

I wouldn't think it would have any negative effects or rebound at all, in fact, much like a keto diet it should help to actually refresh your pancreas since its not having to work do hard every day.

Diabetes comes on when the pancreas is over worked constantly and basically burns out, constantly have to excrete high amounts of insulin.

This mimics insulin, this allowing the pancreas to take a break and actually allowing it to work better, being reconditioned, when the assistance stops.

All that being said I would take a couple weeks break like every 8 weeks our so just because I believe in cycling everything.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
You should ask this in the USPLabs section

I wouldn't think it would have any negative effects or rebound at all, in fact, much like a keto diet it should help to actually refresh your pancreas since its not having to work do hard every day.

Diabetes comes on when the pancreas is over worked constantly and basically burns out, constantly have to excrete high amounts of insulin.

This mimics insulin, this allowing the pancreas to take a break and actually allowing it to work better, being reconditioned, when the assistance stops.

All that being said I would take a couple weeks break like every 8 weeks our so just because I believe in cycling everything.
Sometimes, diabetes happens when the muscles become insulin resistant. Comeing off of something that increases iknsulin sensitivity may increase that insulin resistance, but both of these theories are still just theories.