Bad Sides from Trx (3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine)

1. Bad Sides from Trx (3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine)

I started taking Trx (3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine -- same thing that's in thyrocutts) for fat burning during my current cutting cycle (MDien only right now), and I encountered really bad sides. I started at 200mcgs. a day, and got up to 300mcgs. a day before I began having massive headaches (and I never get headaches), horrible lethargy, and absolutely crappy workouts. I only lasted about a week on it. I was planning on going to 400-500mcgs. daily, but I don't think I could handle it...how you guys make it through Tri-Max is beyond me!

Apparently this stuff is about 10 times weaker than triaticol...I'd probably wither and die on that stuff!

On a good note, my Mdien is finally kicking in...been at 6mgs for two weeks. I just noticed my second row of abs peeking through...was planning on stacking with M4OHN, but I think I am going to run this solo to evaluate and do the same thing with M4OHN in a couple months...lord knows I have enough in my cupboard to experiment!

2. I'm not familiar with Trx. Who makes it & what else is in it? I'm doing Trimax right now and I appear to be immune to the stuff. Just goes to show how different evrybody is.

dd
    •   

3. How long have you been on the Trimax? These thryo agents take a bit to kick in.

A company called PBL makes TrX. It's certainly not as potent as Trimax, but I wanted to start there to assess tolerance to thyros.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Brodus
    I started taking Trx (3,5 diiodo-l-thyronine -- same thing that's in thyrocutts) for fat burning during my current cutting cycle (MDien only right now), and I encountered really bad sides. I started at 200mcgs. a day, and got up to 300mcgs. a day before I began having massive headaches (and I never get headaches), horrible lethargy, and absolutely crappy workouts. I only lasted about a week on it. I was planning on going to 400-500mcgs. daily, but I don't think I could handle it...how you guys make it through Tri-Max is beyond me!

Apparently this stuff is about 10 times weaker than triaticol...I'd probably wither and die on that stuff!

On a good note, my Mdien is finally kicking in...been at 6mgs for two weeks. I just noticed my second row of abs peeking through...was planning on stacking with M4OHN, but I think I am going to run this solo to evaluate and do the same thing with M4OHN in a couple months...lord knows I have enough in my cupboard to experiment!
    Hey Brodus,

Try taking it before bed with with r-ALA, see how you feel in the morning.

5. Quote Originally Posted by diamonddave
    I'm not familiar with Trx. Who makes it & what else is in it? I'm doing Trimax right now and I appear to be immune to the stuff. Just goes to show how different evrybody is.

dd
    DD, how long have you been on the TriMax and what dosing?
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bad side effects from Aromasin?
    By tkc0mand3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2013, 04:01 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 09:25 PM
  3. Sides from Femera/Anti-e's??
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5