PES Erase Questions

mastaclue00

Awards
Hey guys-

So I'm looking to try Erase. From what I've read, I don't need a PCT after using this but I just want to make sure because I'm paranoid. Also, are there any negative side effects? I could not seem to find any..It just seems too good to be true lol. If someone could help me out I would appreciate it =)

Also, is this considered a pro-hormone?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys-

So I'm looking to try Erase. From what I've read, I don't need a PCT after using this but I just want to make sure because I'm paranoid. Also, are there any negative side effects? I could not seem to find any..It just seems too good to be true lol. If someone could help me out I would appreciate it =)

No, PCT is NOT needed after a run of erase. The only negative effects would be dry joints if your dose is to high, if your dose is to high, dial it back by 1 cap and you should be good.

Also no this is NOT a pro-hormone.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man. Only side would be dry joints from taking estrogen too low. I'm a fan of tapering off AI's though when using. So that might be a good idea to let the body slowly normalize it's hormones again. I'll be taking this soon in a cut. Really looking forward to it.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys-

No PCT needed, its commonly used during PCT to lower your estrogen maybe thats where the confusion came about, lowering your estros too low will cause dry joints, like mentioned earlier dial back 1 cap and you'll be good to go.

Let us know how it goes!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
(dry joints and low libido) this is natural when your body has low Estrogen levels and Lethargy for low Cortisol so go with 2 caps a day and you will believe
ERASE is AWESOME!!!!!

mastaclue00

Awards
awesome, thanks for all the comments!! i really wanna give this a try once i hit my plateau to break out...im really excited..thanks again guys

dollarbill

Awards
(dry joints and low libido) this is natural when your body has low Estrogen levels and Lethargy for low Cortisol so go with 2 caps a day and you will believe
ERASE is AWESOME!!!!!

everything i have read claims it boosts libido

PathOfRage

Awards
3 Erase a day instead of 2 worked much better for me. I didn't get dry joints so I'm not sure if its because of my weight(i'm 240lbs) or because my estrogen was high.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dry joints maybe libido issues if E gets too low..but wont take long to come back

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since everyone has different levels of E and takes different doses, the effects on libido vary. Like the Buckeye said above me, it will bonce back within 2-3 days after ending your Erase, if it drops. Seems like most people feel an increase in libido