Any feedback on Primordial's MAP...

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I will be going on a cut here in about two weeks and was looking at PP's MAP for a post-workout drink w/o any carbs. Sounds perfect for post workout and low to no carbs. I have gone to PP's subforum and went about 8-9 pages back and can't find anything. I'm on their website now looking, hoping to come across something. Anyone us this and like it? How do you think it fits for this particular purpose? Of course within an hour to hour and a half I will be having a whole food meal.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got done searching and found nothing really to speak of either, its not very often theres reviews about how well a protein will work, BUT it is peptopro which people seem to really like. I myself have NOT used MAP yet but i know the other reps have, im sure they will chime in and help you out taste wise..

Other then that i pretty much do the same thing your doing but i use BCAAs instead of protein, but Peptopro would definitely work the same. I think you have it about down pat brother.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I just got done searching and found nothing really to speak of either, its not very often theres reviews about how well a protein will work, BUT it is peptopro which people seem to really like. I myself have NOT used MAP yet but i know the other reps have, im sure they will chime in and help you out taste wise..

Other then that i pretty much do the same thing your doing but i use BCAAs instead of protein, but Peptopro would definitely work the same. I think you have it about down pat brother.
Thanks for the feedback. After reading about it, it sounds absolutely perfect for the given situation. I'm gonna give it a go and see how it works.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback. After reading about it, it sounds absolutely perfect for the given situation. I'm gonna give it a go and see how it works.
Definitely man, let us know how it works out for you, and dont be affraid to PM one of us reps if you have questions,comments,concerns.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Will do. I would love to get some PreMax for pre-workout as I'm not a fan of stims, but the budget doesn't allow at the moment. I think PreMax would kill it considering I'm not going totally no carb for my cut, just lowering, and I don't really like stims. Maybe in November sometime I will be able to swing some and throw it in the mix.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will do. I would love to get some PreMax for pre-workout as I'm not a fan of stims, but the budget doesn't allow at the moment. I think PreMax would kill it considering I'm not going totally no carb for my cut, just lowering, and I don't really like stims. Maybe in November sometime I will be able to swing some and throw it in the mix.
Definitely man, i use the Pre-Max sparingly or when i feel i could use a tad bit of carbs, works really welll and the blood flow is awesome.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I freakin love it man. Its become my new staple...i use it over BCAA's intraworkout. If you get it try Mango....or Strawberry Lemonade.....those two are my fav's.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strawberry lemonade is the best flavor ive tried so far. Ive found better results taking this intra-workout. Its good for pre and post though. Recovery is very noticable with MAP.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I didn't think of taking it intraworkout. I may think about that, but I get a good breakfast shake in about an hour to an hour and a half before working out. Fruit, natural peanut butter, whey, plain yogurt, and oats that I put in a coffee grinder. As of this point I'm more worried about post workout while keeping the carbs down. I think MAP will fit the bill nicely. Maybe down the line on more of a lean bulk I will throw it in intra. Seems well suited for that as well.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I took it as an intra workout over BCAA's too. I think it did what it was supposed to do! Now I use a whey hydosilate with a consistency similar to water. Consistancy is the trick. If you get one that is broken into to few daltons, wich will be a little thicker, well, who really whant's to digest something thick during a workout?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am with every one!!! Intra for me plus BCAA and BA... Oh yes put in the freezer until it gets A little Frozen so good!!!!!! Last Pre-max is the bomb I mix a scoop oof pre-max and 1 scoop of assault it last longer and dam you get a good workout!

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I use PP's MAP for a post-workout drink and love it
i do use it with some carbs thow. usually 1 scoop MAP, 2 scoops ibcaas, 20g dextrose from bulk barn lol, 3g creapure, 1g beta-a, 0.5-1g taurine.
good stuff.