Recover - AnabolicMinds.com

Recover

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Recover

Just curious, after running novadex xt for a bit to recover my test levels after big weight loss and such, i noticed a huge drop in libido

im running swole right now which doing well, but is there any other test products that help restore it as well

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TeamT10 View Post
    Just curious, after running novadex xt for a bit to recover my test levels after big weight loss and such, i noticed a huge drop in libido

im running swole right now which doing well, but is there any other test products that help restore it as well
    what did you dose it at?? if you dose it too high it can kill libido or you might be one of the unlucky ones who's libido it kills
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

If you have naturally low estrogen levels it is likely that novadex xt suppressed them a little "to much". Estrogen is very important for libido. Also you mentioned you recently dropped some body weight (assuming fat)? how much? Low body fat can lead to lower estrogen levels potentialy so if you've never had issues in the past with an AI this may be the possible culprit...not an expert tho. DAA (D-Aspartic acid) offers a great way to naturally stimulate testosterone without surpressing estrogen, therefore should also boost your libido. If your worried about prolactin sides (which IMO you shouldnt be) look into a GH product called Powerfull by usp labs which will keep the prolactin at bay....while helping the libido as well. Between the two your test levels will be higher and your libido g2g
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How does everyone recover enough?
    By Random181 in forum MMA
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 07:04 PM
  2. I can't recover :(
    By freakboy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 05:58 PM