what supps to take to get jacked like mike the situation?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. what supps to take to get jacked like mike the situation?

what do you guys think?i would love to have a god body like him.hes always showing off that hot bod every where he goes.i would like to do the same.i plan on naming my abs "the epidemic"cause they cause death and destruction everywhere they go

2. lol

Where are you at right now? Weight / body fat?
    •   

3. are you serious? he looks like **** with decent abs

4. Cigarettes and copious amounts of Red Bull.

5. steroids then no clomid or nolva at the end and drink the whole time so you can be a mess like all of them, just do bicep curls and abs the whole time too

6. This is one of the wackiest posts I've seen on here. I always heard about that guy The Situation and his abs and I finally saw a picture of him the other day - his abs are average, nothing more. I seriously don't get what the big deal is.

7. bicep and chest day.everyday

8. gym.tan.laundry.

9. dude why on earth would you ever want abs that look like this?!?!

10. Guys.......don't feed the troll
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Guys.......don't feed the troll
    no kidding...this isn't md

12. all those ***s are juicing

13. I hope this thread is a joke. F'n pathetic.

14. LOL, I rolled in the floor when I read the title. It was like slowing down when passing a wreck, I just had this uncontrable urge to click on the thread and read.

Sadly, I'm the same way when Jersey Shore comes on, it's like this force takes over my body and makes me watch the show. I know I lose a couple of brain cells each time I give in.

15. Don't forget the Ed Hardy! It plays a crucial role in maximizing protein synthesis...

16. This is a joke right?!?!?

17. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Guys.......don't feed the troll
    this^^^^^^^^

18. you want jersey shore abs your gonna need some dat der Cell tech
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

19. I just cant believe anyone would want abs like that jerkoff... There are way more ripped dudes out there to aspire to...Pick a freaking MMA fighter, 205 or under and shoot for that!

20. Holy crap! U have to be kidding me...dying laughing on the floor right now...
    The show is interesting I can't front but dude u wanna look like him? Lol smh.his abs looks nasty

21. You gotta drink the situations protein infused vodka (srs)

22. i just cant believe anyone idolized those guys, they are just normal people that got picked to be on the show. id be embarrassed to be under the "guido" genre. everyone look at me with my fake tan, blow out, waxed eyebrows, and super tight shirt

23. no way,hes the jacked guy ever.i always wear my ed hardy shirts when i hit gym.i hate when i go to the gym and wanna get some curls in and theres guys squatting in the curls rack,if you wanna do your squats do um in on the smith,dont hog the curl rack when i wanna get my pump on before a sick kegger,get my beer pong on

24. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty music View Post
    no way,hes the jacked guy ever.i always wear my ed hardy shirts when i hit gym.i hate when i go to the gym and wanna get some curls in and theres guys squatting in the curls rack,if you wanna do your squats do um in on the smith,dont hog the curl rack when i wanna get my pump on before a sick kegger,get my beer pong on
    lol, i hate when ppl squat in the curl rack too! lmao

25. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty music View Post
    what do you guys think?i would love to have a god body like him.hes always showing off that hot bod every where he goes.i would like to do the same.i plan on naming my abs "the epidemic"cause they cause death and destruction everywhere they go
    douchebag-adrol

26. This thread made me laugh out loud, it is the type of thing I would create if a friend left his laptop open while logged onto the forum.

The UK is creating their own version of Jersey Shore, I was invited to the casting but couldn't due to illness. Watch this space for the UK's equivalent of the Situation!

27. nice thread. i feel better about myself somehow.

28. I cannot post picures until I reach 50 posts. Someone please copy/paste and remove the space after ( http: ) to show how small and weak his legs are. I laugh at people like this.
    http: //estergoldberg.typepad.com/.a/6a0105349ca980970c0134802b415f 970c-500wi

29. I wouldnt go as far as to say they are average people. Average people dont act like that and im very surprised nobody has snuffed his *ss! I make fun of it but i cant help but sit down and watch it. If hes your idol then thats great but i would think twice before admitting because you WILL be scolded for it!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty music View Post
    i hate when i go to the gym and wanna get some curls in and theres guys squatting in the curls rack,if you wanna do your squats do um in on the smith,dont hog the curl rack when i wanna get my pump on
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 04:03 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 03:08 PM
  3. added Jacked to my preWO supps and damn!!!
    By MoTiV in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 12:24 PM