best creatine/supplements for size and strength gains!?

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
what are the best supplements to gain size and strength. which is the best creatine for size!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want the best creatine keep it simple stay with Creapure by PP. Just good old creatine monohydrate.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
i like it in pill form i dont really like powders

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Then you are going to dislike a lot of supplements and/or pay a lot more for them on average.
BCAA's are great, but so expensive in a pill. Toss the powder to that back of your throat and swallow with water.....perfect and a lot cheaper.

Just a thought

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then if you had to have pill form I'd go with Green Bulge by CL or Trinitine by Omega.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ancient strength

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ancient strength
I've heard many good things about Ancient Strength, contains 3 diff creatines in a pill. I will use it next time I cycle Creatine.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are the best supplements to gain size and strength. which is the best creatine for size!!
It's not supplements, but FOOD! Then training targeted at hypertrophy and strength. Finally, the basic staples :)

any suggestion please?
One given below.

If you want the best creatine keep it simple stay with Creapure by PP. Just good old creatine monohydrate.
i like it in pill form i dont really like powders
You can get creatine monohydrate in pill form. There's also creatine products such as NeoVar Recomped and Cre-02 that have other effects that are useful re strength and size gains.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No1's going to recommend green mag ?

I've read good reviews on neovar too but I like mne in powder form