Cycling Ephedrine

drew6236

Awards
I stocked up on Speed Stack before the ban and was wondering if anyone knows how long I can drink it until I need to cycle off. I've been doing 4 weeks on 4 weeks off but was wondering if I could go up to 6-8 weeks on and 4 weeks off? I just drink 1 a day before I workout usually, not necessarily for fat burning purposes.

Cactus

Awards
If it's just 1/day you can probably take it forever.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
really the main set back on using a product for a continuous amount of time is that your body will adapt to its effectiveness and lessen what your body feels from them. if you ever reach a point where you "depend" on the speed stack to get through your workout, then you might want to step back and take some time off. keep your internal numbers in check, get it checked up once in a while, and listen to your body. btw, why stock up on liquid products such as the speed stack when you can get capped eph/caff. for much less. in regards to your exact question, ill say your body will be fine to stretch the use for 6-8 weeks.
Sage

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is also some concern about a decrease in dopamine and seratonin levels following cessation of ephedrine after long-term usage...but I think this only applies to people who take quite a lot on a daily basis. You can also do a two days on/two days off thing indefinitely to limit the dependency problems. I've been on and off for at least 3 months now; but I rarely take more than 12.5 mgs of Ep. a day (one Dymaburn Xtreme--half a serving).

drew6236

Awards
btw, why stock up on liquid products such as the speed stack when you can get capped eph/caff. for much less. in regards to your exact question, ill say your body will be fine to stretch the use for 6-8 weeks.
Sage
Good question, I just started drinking it before/during workout and never thought much of buying caps. I guess I enjoy drinking it. The other factor is I have a summer class that starts up at 7:30 and I wanna be able to drink it then so I can get an extra pick-me up in the morning.

Mike Oxlong

Awards
People should also be aware that using ephedrine increases blood pressure therefore increasing the amount of work the heart is doing.

There has also been concern that because ephedrine dialates your bronchioles, that if you take it for too long, your lung capacity will actually decrease over the short term when you stop taking it, because of the body's tendency to return to a level below baseline when stopping supplementation. Now, the average person may not notice this when doing mild - moderate cardio, but I sure noticed it when I would go mountian biking during my off periods from the eph. My lungs felt very tight.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with you, Mike. I'm a semi-competitive runner, and I totally notice chest/breathing issues following a cycle of Ephedrine. I tried it once in college before a meet and ran the worst time of my life.

But I love low doses during a cutting cycle! I'm torn!

Mike Oxlong

Awards
I agree with you, Mike. I'm a semi-competitive runner, and I totally notice chest/breathing issues following a cycle of Ephedrine. I tried it once in college before a meet and ran the worst time of my life.

But I love low doses during a cutting cycle! I'm torn!

Ya I know. I was off it for about 2 years because I love to do heavy mountain biking and it was starting to interfere with me falling asleep at night, but it works so damn good! I just started a cycle agian 2 days ago. Keeping low doses though. 8 mg right now per day, maybe up to 16 if my progess slows/stalls.

There are tough pro and cons to consider for me. I do like being cut though!