Alpha-T2 (Methyl-Synephrine) Question...

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Natty, I pm'd you previously about adding caffeine to alpha-t2 and you said that its okay to do because the caff will help upregulate the effects...

I was reading through the write up at nutraplanet and this caught my attention: 'Methyl-synephrine on the other hand is AMAZING. I wouldn’t say it is a second hand replacement to ephedrine, I would say that it’s BETTER.'

I've never ran an EC stack before and I understand that methyl-synerphrine is supposed to not give you the typical sides like jitters, anxiousness & increased bp that regular ephedrine gives most users. I also understand that most often times its not recommended to do HIIT cardio or anything that will raise your heart rate to higher than normal levels while on EC. Being as this is comparable to ephedrine will this be a concern while on alpha-t2 and caffeine, or can should my cardio not be affected by these?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty, I pm'd you previously about adding caffeine to alpha-t2 and you said that its okay to do because the caff will help upregulate the effects...

I was reading through the write up at nutraplanet and this caught my attention: 'Methyl-synephrine on the other hand is AMAZING. I wouldn’t say it is a second hand replacement to ephedrine, I would say that it’s BETTER.'

I've never ran an EC stack before and I understand that methyl-synerphrine is supposed to not give you the typical sides like jitters, anxiousness & increased bp that regular ephedrine gives most users. I also understand that most often times its not recommended to do HIIT cardio or anything that will raise your heart rate to higher than normal levels while on EC. Being as this is comparable to ephedrine will this be a concern while on alpha-t2 and caffeine, or can should my cardio not be affected by these?
Cardio should be monitored with ANY stimulant, not just ephedrine, but for the purposes of comparing ephedrine and MS, let me explain.

Although they are structurally similar, ephedrine acts heavily on the beta-2-adrenergic receptor, where-as methyl-synephrine works mostly on the beta-3-adrenergic receptor.

The beta-2 receptor is primarily used in cardiac control. Meaning if you stimulate it (with ephedrine) it will significantly raise your BP/Heartrate/ETC.

Both the beta-2 and beta-3 receptors are used by the sympathetic nervous system to activate the breakdown of fat stores for energy and increasing your resting metabolism, but beta-3 has minimal effect on cardiac control.

The majority of AT2 users report little to no stimulant effect, which is a GOOD thing. This is why it can be stacked with a stimulant if one desires, but if not, AT2 is very powerful with minimal sides.

MS allows get all the benefits of beta-adrenergic fat loss, without the side effects that ephedrine gives!

So...you do not have to worry about it like you do ephedrine, but as with any stimulant, still monitor your cardio. Dont try to be lance armstrong after not doing cardio for 3 years and taking 2 AT2 and 100mg caffeine :D

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Cardio should be monitored with ANY stimulant, not just ephedrine, but for the purposes of comparing ephedrine and MS, let me explain.

Although they are structurally similar, ephedrine acts heavily on the beta-2-adrenergic receptor, where-as methyl-synephrine works mostly on the beta-3-adrenergic receptor.

The beta-2 receptor is primarily used in cardiac control. Meaning if you stimulate it (with ephedrine) it will significantly raise your BP/Heartrate/ETC.

Both the beta-2 and beta-3 receptors are used by the sympathetic nervous system to activate the breakdown of fat stores for energy and increasing your resting metabolism, but beta-3 has minimal effect on cardiac control.

The majority of AT2 users report little to no stimulant effect, which is a GOOD thing. This is why it can be stacked with a stimulant if one desires, but if not, AT2 is very powerful with minimal sides.

MS allows get all the benefits of beta-adrenergic fat loss, without the side effects that ephedrine gives!

So...you do not have to worry about it like you do ephedrine, but as with any stimulant, still monitor your cardio. Dont try to be lance armstrong after not doing cardio for 3 years and taking 2 AT2 and 100mg caffeine :D
Understood. This is why I love this man! You couldn't have explained it any better to someone like myself who doesn't know a whole lot on the subject, thanks a lot, Bro Montana!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Understood. This is why I love this man! You couldn't have explained it any better to someone like myself who doesn't know a whole lot on the subject, thanks a lot, Bro Montana!
natty is very knowledgeable about many supps and different compounds but when it comes to PES supps no one knows any better.

Come back and let us know how it goes!

nerdalert

Awards
So...you do not have to worry about it like you do ephedrine, but as with any stimulant, still monitor your cardio. Dont try to be lance armstrong after not doing cardio for 3 years and taking 2 AT2 and 100mg caffeine

Thanks for clearing this up for me also..

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So...you do not have to worry about it like you do ephedrine, but as with any stimulant, still monitor your cardio. Dont try to be lance armstrong after not doing cardio for 3 years and taking 2 AT2 and 100mg caffeine

Thanks for clearing this up for me also..
I have been known to do this on occasion. :D

It really gives me an aversion after finished!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been known to do this on occasion. :D

It really gives me an aversion after finished!
at 42, with 2 alpha T2s, 25mg ephedrine HCL and 3 Motivate (L-Glutamine, L-Taurine, Schizandra Extract, 1, 3-Dimethyllamylamine, Caffeine Anhydrous USP), 1.5g of DL-Phenylalanine and pop onto the elliptical and keep a sustained heart rate of 140-150 for an hour ;)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at 42, with 2 alpha T2s, 25mg ephedrine HCL and 3 Motivate (L-Glutamine, L-Taurine, Schizandra Extract, 1, 3-Dimethyllamylamine, Caffeine Anhydrous USP), 1.5g of DL-Phenylalanine and pop onto the elliptical and keep a sustained heart rate of 140-150 for an hour ;)
That is one badass 42yr old

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Haha Jesus easy E! You're an iron man (no homo). How is motivate btw? I just copped some perform for the fun of it (plus I'm tired of picturing the disgusting at woman naked to last s few extra minutes) but the majority of perform logs are stacks with motivate.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm posting from my phone I meant (the disgusting woman I work with naked**)

GO PHILS

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Motivate is a nice versatile stim. It's got a relatively light amount of caffeine per cap, so you can really tune the overall feeling. 2 caps gives a light energy boost, along with a nice mental focus. 3 is great pre-cardio, gives some level of thermogenic boost. And 4 caps is great for fasted 5am back or leg workouts.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Motivate is a nice versatile stim. It's got a relatively light amount of caffeine per cap, so you can really tune the overall feeling. 2 caps gives a light energy boost, along with a nice mental focus. 3 is great pre-cardio, gives some level of thermogenic boost. And 4 caps is great for fasted 5am back or leg workouts.
Yup...I like how it wasnt all packed into 1 pill. I am a strictly about dosing, so I love lower doses per cap so I can find the perfect dose. I need to pick up some more motivate

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
natty is very knowledgeable about many supps and different compounds but when it comes to PES supps no one knows any better.

Come back and let us know how it goes!
lol-natty is MR.PES!

DA IS mr.pes, lol.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Today was dy 1 of alpha t-2... I'm posting from the gym right now and my hr is waaaay up, I'm focused, pushing more weight and sweating like a pig which is unusual for me. I dosed it 2 at2 with 1-200mg caffeine on an empty stomach then 1 at2 with 1-200mg caffeine 30 45 minutes pre workout. How dose this sound?