Best whey protein

Hope

Awards
Apart from on,i have these on my mind.Help me selecting from these brands.

Myofusion
Dynamatize
Muscle mmilk

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are all quite different. Whats your goal? That will help define what makes the most sense, along with your budget, and how much you expect to use a day.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreeing with Easy. The profile will depend entirely on what your goals are physically and when you intend on taking it and how often/how much. That, along with your height/weight/age and body type will allow the most accurate responses.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
They are all quite different. Whats your goal? That will help define what makes the most sense, along with your budget, and how much you expect to use a day.

Also are you limited to these 3 or are you open to other options?

Hope

Awards
Well i want to lose weight but i am lifing too

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Well i want to lose weight but i am lifing too

I'm not sure about the other two, but Muscle Milk is probably not your best choice if your looking to lose weight.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im all about Lipotropic protein right now. its the best bang for the buck, but its not all whey protein.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, there are a bunch of different dymatize protein products, its just a brand, not a specific product. For fat loss, controlling overall calories is important, so getting a protein product that is an isolate, or hydrolyzed isolate is probably the best bet as that would have no carbs or fat.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Body Fortress Whey Protein worked well for me until I picked up a tolerance to it :( It's cheap and tastes decent but it's good quality. I'm thinking about trying Lipotropic by LG soon.

ChrisSurf

Awards
As said above there are a lot of differences. I've tried quite a few, and imo the best around is TruScience Whey (chocolate, haven't tried vanilla). High quality, cheap, and very little sodium. And it taste the best, literally like a milkshake whereas almost everything else had that normal "fake" cocoa taste if you know what I mean.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Body Fortress Whey Protein worked well for me until I picked up a tolerance to it :( It's cheap and tastes decent but it's good quality. I'm thinking about trying Lipotropic by LG soon.
Bro... you picked up a tolerance to protein?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro... you picked up a tolerance to protein?
Well it sure seems that way. I used it for almost 10 months and saw no significant gains in anything discluding the first 3. I tested things as well, because I have been off of protein for 3 months and my strength has stayed pretty much the same as it was when I was taking it. So I figured the hell with Multis, fish oil, and my protein because of lack of results.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Were the first couple months of supplementing protein the first couple months you started lifting?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Were the first couple months of supplementing protein the first couple months you started lifting?
Yes actually. That was when I started eating more and starting doing squats and lifted seriously. Actually I'm not sure I could contribute anything to the Whey at all, but I made incredbile gains those first three.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Yes actually. That was when I started eating more and starting doing squats and lifted seriously. Actually I'm not sure I could contribute anything to the Whey at all, but I made incredbile gains those first three.
Tellin ya man, and i know you've heard it before. You need to make eating your business if you want to gain weight. I'm a 100% ecto and it's an up hill battle every day getting in enough calories to stay anabolic. I gained about 10 pounds in 9 months of training, eatting as i was hungry and taking post workout protein. I thought i was doing enough. Then i had it drilled into my head enough that i need to eat like an animal. I've made more progress in the past 2-1/2 months than i made in the 9 months prior.

Not to mention i cycled in the first 9 months and saw next to no mass gains. I didn't know jack **** about anabolics i learned as i went, and it was stupid of me.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tellin ya man, and i know you've heard it before. You need to make eating your business if you want to gain weight. I'm a 100% ecto and it's an up hill battle every day getting in enough calories to stay anabolic. I gained about 10 pounds in 9 months of training, eatting as i was hungry and taking post workout protein. I thought i was doing enough. Then i had it drilled into my head enough that i need to eat like an animal. I've made more progress in the past 2-1/2 months than i made in the 9 months prior.

Not to mention i cycled in the first 9 months and saw next to no mass gains. I didn't know jack **** about anabolics i learned as i went, and it was stupid of me.
I know man. I try getting those calories in but it's hella hard sometimes. I sit an extra 20 minutes at dinner just to get those extra calories in without throwing up lol. I've even tried weight gainer shakes and that crap does nothing.

But I kind of like where I'm at actually. My strength to mass ratio is pretty good for most of my lifts. Bench is like 1.36. I kind of like being strong and skinny lol.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I know man. I try getting those calories in but it's hella hard sometimes. I sit an extra 20 minutes at dinner just to get those extra calories in without throwing up lol. I've even tried weight gainer shakes and that crap does nothing.

But I kind of like where I'm at actually. My strength to mass ratio is pretty good for most of my lifts. Bench is like 1.36. I kind of like being strong and skinny lol.
I agree with you man and that's good. But it feels good to watch the scale go up :)

I realized there's no way i could eat enough calories in my main meals every day. I eat snacks. Every where i go i bring something with me to eat and it really helps me get my caloroies up there. I hate the feeling of hunger anymore. Also after every meal, i wait a little bit and i drink a shake. The shakes i drink that worked great were almost 400 calories, but 2 cups of whole milk would work especially if you added a scoop or two of protein. Maybe some peanutbutter or berries or what ever... you know.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for derailing this thread and ranting about eatting food.

MaXMaddox

Awards
Myofusion is probably the overall winner in terms of quality, price, and taste and they've just added hydro whey, not a lot, but they added it....but I sure love the taste of muscle milk!