Help OUFINNY design his next stack!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AM peeps, I have a dilemma and I would like some of your opinions before I make a final decision. As those who are following my log know (see signature for link) my foot needs to be operated on and it will most likely happen in the first week of November. That said, I want to design a hard hitting stack that will give me four to five solid weeks of lifting with recomp being the goal and adding as much mass to my legs as I can. Going to move away from my full body workouts and go to a three day split; suggestion for that are always welcome so please post them. Oh, I cannot run hormonals sadly becuase I don't want to be in PCT during my surgery and recovery.

Here is what I have under my counter in my treasure chest of supps.
LG stuff:
Formadrol x 2
T-911
I-GH-1
Ghenerate
Methyl 1-D pSARM (Y free pSARM)
Slin
AS-GT OF COURSE!

USP Stuff:
2 150 count Prime
2 Pink Magic
1 box P-Slin + 1/3 another

PP:
1 Sustain Alpha LV

LBF:
2 Recompadrol

I think that pretty much covers it, there is more I am sure though I don't remember it all off the top of my head. Throw together what your ideal blast stack will be given what is there; I WILL NOT be buying anything else or my GF will kill my ass so don't even suggest it. Here is some motivation to get you thinking for me.

Twins Basil, TWINS!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would do pink magic, prime, p-slin and t-911 with asgt.. I ran that but instead of t-911 I ran tcf-1...worked great

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Btw hope ur operation goes smoothly and sucks u going on the dl...nice pics :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice amount of stuff here, i think some prime,pink magic, and psarm would be nice for some mass, throw in some ghenerate and i-gh-1 as well and u'll be recomp'd very nicely....atleast on paper

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice amount of stuff here, i think some prime,pink magic, and psarm would be nice for some mass, throw in some ghenerate and i-gh-1 as well and u'll be recomp'd very nicely....atleast on paper
That is kind of what I have on paper, a hodge podge of the Asteroid stack but Recompadrol in place of AP and Pink Magic in place of PowerFULL. Throw the I-GH-1/Ghen on top of that it should work well!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would stack the girl in the black thong on top of the one in the white. Wait what?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would stack the girl in the black thong on top of the one in the white. Wait what?
I think that is illegal in like 48 of 50 states... now if I lived in TN or KY I could totally get away with it!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For good measure:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here is what I have under my counter in my treasure chest of supps.
LG stuff:
Formadrol x 2
T-911
I-GH-1
Ghenerate
Methyl 1-D pSARM (Y free pSARM)
Slin
AS-GT
OF COURSE!

USP Stuff:
2 150 count Prime
2 Pink Magic
1 box P-Slin + 1/3 another

PP:
1 Sustain Alpha LV

LBF:
2 Recompadrol

I think that pretty much covers it, there is more I am sure though I don't remember it all off the top of my head. Throw together what your ideal blast stack will be given what is there; I WILL NOT be buying anything else or my GF will kill my ass so don't even suggest it. Here is some motivation to get you thinking for me.

Twins Basil, TWINS!
Uhm Yummy but why did someone have to go and smooth out the under-cheek of there asses with photoshop? Show me the real deal baby an ass is supposed to have a tiny bit of hang and or overlap. DOn't be ashamed of the beauty of your booty!

I bolded the selections out of what you have that I think would make the most difference in the amount of time that you have. If eating more carbs during this time I would run the PM, and Form together for your testosterone boosting. If lower carb with refeeds on weekend then i would use the Sustain Alpha and Formadrol for test boosting. That way you are using the test booster that works best with your planned diet. As we all know PM is a strong partitioner so it would be the choice if going moderate to high carb intake. The pSARM will add to that nicely and if you have 2 bottles go with 6 pills a day, and running with the booster there is no need for a PCT. Slin for refeeds of course pSlin would do well there as well too so I would make my choice based on expiration dates. Recompadrol I would take on the lower carb days to help with nutrient shuttling while still lacking huge insulin presence that comes with carbs. It will also help you get into ketosis on those lower carb days by clearing out the blood of excess sugars. I would have suggested PRIME but in my experience it really needs to be an 8 week run to get what you need out of PRIME. It is a slow starter but it sure does take off once it does. So you want to run it a little longer in my opinion.

You could add other test boosting stuff in there but short of DAA anything else would probably be redundant and not make much of a difference.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uhm Yummy but why did someone have to go and smooth out the under-cheek of there asses with photoshop? Show me the real deal baby an ass is supposed to have a tiny bit of hang and or overlap. DOn't be ashamed of the beauty of your booty!

I bolded the selections out of what you have that I think would make the most difference in the amount of time that you have. If eating more carbs during this time I would run the PM, and Form together for your testosterone boosting. If lower carb with refeeds on weekend then i would use the Sustain Alpha and Formadrol for test boosting. That way you are using the test booster that works best with your planned diet. As we all know PM is a strong partitioner so it would be the choice if going moderate to high carb intake. The pSARM will add to that nicely and if you have 2 bottles go with 6 pills a day, and running with the booster there is no need for a PCT. Slin for refeeds of course pSlin would do well there as well too so I would make my choice based on expiration dates. Recompadrol I would take on the lower carb days to help with nutrient shuttling while still lacking huge insulin presence that comes with carbs. It will also help you get into ketosis on those lower carb days by clearing out the blood of excess sugars. I would have suggested PRIME but in my experience it really needs to be an 8 week run to get what you need out of PRIME. It is a slow starter but it sure does take off once it does. So you want to run it a little longer in my opinion.

You could add other test boosting stuff in there but short of DAA anything else would probably be redundant and not make much of a difference.
You are rewarded for your hard work:

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with Natty's suggestion, your GF will no longer be concerned with what money you spend on supplements and just think of the recomp you could get from cycling of that!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't read thread but I enjoyed the pics :006: