pain reliever use with EPISTANE cycle

padman63

Awards
Hello,
I just started an Epistane pulse cycle yesterday. Am now wondering what I can take for pain relief, headache, joint pain etc. I know ibuprofen is a no-no. What about naproxen, aspirin, etc. Thanks for the help!!!

crankywanker

Awards
Typically any NSAID non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug is bad (so I've heard) as it is said to prevent the "re-building" of muscle fibers due to its anti-inflammatory relief. I'd also like to touch on one other thing, what about narcotic pain relievers? Those without any NSAIDs but simply containing things like oxycodone or hydrocodone. Will those pain relievers also have bad effects on protein synthesis/muscle repair? I understand you'll obviously be ridiculously tired from taking one of these medications but just a question for our more informed members of the board.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello,
I just started an Epistane pulse cycle yesterday. Am now wondering what I can take for pain relief, headache, joint pain etc. I know ibuprofen is a no-no. What about naproxen, aspirin, etc. Thanks for the help!!!
You don't want to use those items while on cycle. The issues you mentioned. Sound like they are cycle. Enduced what cycle supports are you using?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
if you gotta use one id go with ibuprofen. acetaminophen is an absolute no-no as it is liver toxic on its own

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you gotta use one id go with ibuprofen. acetaminophen is an absolute no-no as it is liver toxic on its own
Agreed...and that also means stay away from most narcotics, as they are commonly made with buttloads of acetaminophen (vicodin, percocet, etc)

padman63

Awards
I am not doing any cycle supports, just the Epistane 10mg 3 days this week and next, then weeks 3 and 4 will be 20 mg 3 days per week, will see how things are going after 4 weeks.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
headaches = naproxen
joint pain = cissus, naproxen

dont be slamming down naproxen either. just try and use it for headaches mainly.

kinda of scary you are not any support supplements. nothing is a guarantee, but i d rather not tempt fate if i can help it. They make it real easy now, CEL makes Cycle Assist. Doesnt get any easier than that.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You might try to raise your dose of fish oil. Helps with joints and is an anti inflammatory.