- 10-05-2010, 02:13 PM
- 10-05-2010, 02:18 PM
10-05-2010, 02:19 PM
Ghenerate isn't causing this. That's supposed to help you sleep. It's that affects your sleep. It seems to have the effect of insomnia (kind of like Tren, even though they are NOT comparable) especially if you dose close to bedtime.Also did you find sleeping difficult after the?
10-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Ah that makes more sense.
It said to dose 4 caps per day with meals. I did breakfast, lunch, pre-workout and evening meal.
Maybe I should dose, 2 @ breakfast and 2 @ lunch. None in the evening. Does that make more sense?
And I tihnk the anxiousness must have been work - the natadrol link just coincidence :P
10-05-2010, 02:24 PM
10-05-2010, 02:29 PM
10-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Maybe its just coincidence...., switch up your dosing if see if it happens again.. did it happen both days?
10-05-2010, 02:42 PM
i dosed 4 am and 4 afternoon and was fine.both with and without food.GHenerate put me in some deep sleep and some crazy dreams.
10-05-2010, 02:52 PM
I'm taking it a bit easy this week for 3 reasons:
1) Just had a week off - no max lifts this week
2) My spotter is in Spain all week
3) I have a 7 Mile Obstacle Course race on Saturday so don't wanna be burned out!
However yesterday my workout was AWESOME! maybe a bit of placebo and a bit of rested from a week off. But I see good things coming over the next few weeks.......
Watch this space!
10-05-2010, 02:53 PM
And yeah - Ill play with the dosing over the next few days and find something that works for me.
Thanks for your help guys
10-05-2010, 02:53 PM
the best thing i like about GHenerate is, when i woke up if felt like i slept forever, never once did i wake up all sluggish..which is bonus for me
10-05-2010, 02:55 PM
10-05-2010, 03:04 PM
10-05-2010, 05:41 PM
hey..this is a great supp! i dosed mine 3 am bfast and 3 pre workout and the last 2 at around 5 and usually go to sleep around 7-8 and never had problems sleeping...i tried to seperate the doses to keep in system
10-09-2010, 12:03 PM
10-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Just make sure not to dose GHenerate at to high a dosage as I found it had the opposite effect and kept me awake. 8 sprays pre bed was to much for me. 4-6 pre bed was great.
Similar Forum Threads
- By r6lift in forum LG SciencesReplies: 11Last Post: 01-23-2011, 11:58 PM
- By CrazyBassGuy in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-09-2010, 11:36 PM
- By Doubravkody in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 08-23-2010, 12:12 AM
- By underthesun in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 28Last Post: 08-08-2010, 04:59 PM
- By Adam Snarl in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2010, 03:02 AM