- 10-05-2010, 02:13 PM
- 10-05-2010, 02:18 PM
- 10-05-2010, 02:19 PM
Also did you find sleeping difficult after the?
10-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Ah that makes more sense.
It said to dose 4 caps per day with meals. I did breakfast, lunch, pre-workout and evening meal.
Maybe I should dose, 2 @ breakfast and 2 @ lunch. None in the evening. Does that make more sense?
And I tihnk the anxiousness must have been work - the natadrol link just coincidence :P
10-05-2010, 02:24 PM
10-05-2010, 02:29 PM
10-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Maybe its just coincidence...., switch up your dosing if see if it happens again.. did it happen both days?
10-05-2010, 02:42 PM
i dosed 4 am and 4 afternoon and was fine.both with and without food.GHenerate put me in some deep sleep and some crazy dreams.
10-05-2010, 02:52 PM
I'm taking it a bit easy this week for 3 reasons:
1) Just had a week off - no max lifts this week
2) My spotter is in Spain all week
3) I have a 7 Mile Obstacle Course race on Saturday so don't wanna be burned out!
However yesterday my workout was AWESOME! maybe a bit of placebo and a bit of rested from a week off. But I see good things coming over the next few weeks.......
Watch this space!
10-05-2010, 02:53 PM
And yeah - Ill play with the dosing over the next few days and find something that works for me.
Thanks for your help guys
10-05-2010, 02:53 PM
the best thing i like about GHenerate is, when i woke up if felt like i slept forever, never once did i wake up all sluggish..which is bonus for me
10-05-2010, 02:55 PM
10-05-2010, 03:04 PM
10-05-2010, 05:41 PM
hey..this is a great supp! i dosed mine 3 am bfast and 3 pre workout and the last 2 at around 5 and usually go to sleep around 7-8 and never had problems sleeping...i tried to seperate the doses to keep in system
10-09-2010, 12:03 PM
10-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Just make sure not to dose GHenerate at to high a dosage as I found it had the opposite effect and kept me awake. 8 sprays pre bed was to much for me. 4-6 pre bed was great.
Similar Forum Threads
- By r6lift in forum LG SciencesReplies: 11Last Post: 01-23-2011, 11:58 PM
- By CrazyBassGuy in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-09-2010, 11:36 PM
- By Doubravkody in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 08-23-2010, 12:12 AM
- By underthesun in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 28Last Post: 08-08-2010, 04:59 PM
- By Adam Snarl in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2010, 03:02 AM