Natabolic Kit

  1. Registered User
    CrazyBassGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    228
    Answers
    0

    Natabolic Kit


    Hey Guys,

    I am on day 2 of the Natabolic Kit.

    Couple of questions, did it make you jittery (anxious almost)? Not stimmy, but nervous feelin in the pit of your stomach, that butterflies feeling.

    Also did you find sleeping difficult after the Ghenerate?

    Cheers

  2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0


    No and no. No side effects what-so-ever.
  3. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBassGuy View Post
    Hey Guys,

    I am on day 2 of the Natabolic Kit.

    Couple of questions, did it make you jittery (anxious almost)? Not stimmy, but nervous feelin in the pit of your stomach, that butterflies feeling.
    No jitters; only if you dose like 4 caps at a time. If you space them out jitters shouldn't occur.


    Also did you find sleeping difficult after the Ghenerate?
    Ghenerate isn't causing this. That's supposed to help you sleep. It's natadrol that affects your sleep. It seems to have the effect of insomnia (kind of like Tren, even though they are NOT comparable) especially if you dose close to bedtime.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    CrazyBassGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    228
    Answers
    0


    Ah that makes more sense.

    It said to dose 4 caps per day with meals. I did breakfast, lunch, pre-workout and evening meal.

    Maybe I should dose, 2 @ breakfast and 2 @ lunch. None in the evening. Does that make more sense?

    And I tihnk the anxiousness must have been work - the natadrol link just coincidence :P
  5. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBassGuy View Post
    Ah that makes more sense.

    It said to dose 4 caps per day with meals. I did breakfast, lunch, pre-workout and evening meal.

    Maybe I should dose, 2 @ breakfast and 2 @ lunch. None in the evening. Does that make more sense?
    Yes don't take any at dinner unless you accidentally missed a dose.
  6. Registered User
    CrazyBassGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    228
    Answers
    0


    Haha thanks, that would explain the laying in bed staring at the ceiling last night till 2am then!
  7. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBassGuy View Post
    Hey Guys,

    I am on day 2 of the Natabolic Kit.

    Couple of questions, did it make you jittery (anxious almost)? Not stimmy, but nervous feelin in the pit of your stomach, that butterflies feeling.

    Also did you find sleeping difficult after the Ghenerate?

    Cheers
    No, I haven't experienced nor have I heard of any reports of people getting jittery after dosing. I've and seen many , if not all dosing plans/schemes. , I have dosed with/with out meals never had any issues.

    Maybe its just coincidence...., switch up your dosing if see if it happens again.. did it happen both days?
  8. Registered User
    RepThat21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    310
    Answers
    0


    i dosed 4 am and 4 afternoon and was fine.both with and without food.GHenerate put me in some deep sleep and some crazy dreams.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363
  9. Registered User
    CrazyBassGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    228
    Answers
    0


    I'm taking it a bit easy this week for 3 reasons:

    1) Just had a week off - no max lifts this week
    2) My spotter is in Spain all week
    3) I have a 7 Mile Obstacle Course race on Saturday so don't wanna be burned out!

    However yesterday my workout was AWESOME! maybe a bit of placebo and a bit of rested from a week off. But I see good things coming over the next few weeks.......

    Watch this space!
  10. Registered User
    CrazyBassGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    228
    Answers
    0


    And yeah - Ill play with the dosing over the next few days and find something that works for me.

    Thanks for your help guys
  11. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RepThat21 View Post
    i dosed 4 am and 4 afternoon and was fine.both with and without food.GHenerate put me in some deep sleep and some crazy dreams.
    i dosed three times through out the day, keeping it more active in my system. never had an issue. but, everyone reacts different though..

    the best thing i like about GHenerate is, when i woke up if felt like i slept forever, never once did i wake up all sluggish..which is bonus for me
  12. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBassGuy View Post
    I'm taking it a bit easy this week for 3 reasons:

    1) Just had a week off - no max lifts this week
    2) My spotter is in Spain all week
    3) I have a 7 Mile Obstacle Course race on Saturday so don't wanna be burned out!

    However yesterday my workout was AWESOME! maybe a bit of placebo and a bit of rested from a week off. But I see good things coming over the next few weeks.......

    Watch this space!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBassGuy View Post
    And yeah - Ill play with the dosing over the next few days and find something that works for me.

    Thanks for your help guys
    well, damn your spotter for not taking you to spain! haha.. best of luck on your OCR bud!
  13. Registered User
    CrazyBassGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    228
    Answers
    0


    Cheers man
  14. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,986
    Answers
    0


    hey..this is a great supp! i dosed mine 3 am bfast and 3 pre workout and the last 2 at around 5 and usually go to sleep around 7-8 and never had problems sleeping...i tried to seperate the doses to keep in system
  15. Registered User
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    hey..this is a great supp! i dosed mine 3 am bfast and 3 pre workout and the last 2 at around 5 and usually go to sleep around 7-8 and never had problems sleeping...i tried to seperate the doses to keep in system
    Good to hear man! GHenerate should make you sleep like a baby, too!
  16. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Just make sure not to dose GHenerate at to high a dosage as I found it had the opposite effect and kept me awake. 8 sprays pre bed was to much for me. 4-6 pre bed was great.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. natabolic kit cycle
    By r6lift in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 10:58 PM
  2. Natabolic Man!
    By CrazyBassGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 10:36 PM
  3. Natabolic...
    By Doubravkody in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 11:12 PM
  4. LG's Natabolic Kit Log
    By underthesun in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 03:59 PM
  5. Natabolic vs Trifecta
    By Adam Snarl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 02:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in