help with my blood test results!

runnakednecu

Awards
So I did a cycle of H-drol I got bloods before I started my cycle. My Estradiol was around 36.8 pg/ml and now after its 48.7 pg/ml which it says is high. My testosterone was 280 when I started and now after its 677 so it went up a lot. I have been off my pct for a week. So I guess my question is should I be worried? Do i need to get back on a pct for a while or should I be fine? I dont feel any gyno or anything like that, I feel great im just wondering.

Thanks for the help.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I did a cycle of H-drol I got bloods before I started my cycle. My Estradiol was around 36.8 pg/ml and now after its 48.7 pg/ml which it says is high. My testosterone was 280 when I started and now after its 677 so it went up a lot. I have been off my pct for a week. So I guess my question is should I be worried? Do i need to get back on a pct for a while or should I be fine? I dont feel any gyno or anything like that, I feel great im just wondering.

Thanks for the help.
How long was your pct and what did you use?

runnakednecu

Awards
6 week cycle and 6 week pct, pct was liquid Tamox by ar-r

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly your results are in normal range, i'd just leave it alone. Get your bloodwork redone in 3 months and see where its at then

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Honestly your results are in normal range, i'd just leave it alone. Get your bloodwork redone in 3 months and see where its at then
Sounds like solid advice right there. I think you'll be fine. Now I don't know much about this, so this is coming off the top of my head, but since your test count is so much higher than it was before, is it possible that may have something to do with it as well?

Eat a lot of fiber, green veggies, and possibly supplement with some calcium d-glucarate (estrogen clearing properties).

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I still have a bottle of AX so im gonna take that, I still have some serm left too so I think ill finish that off
I see no problem running the AX but you really don't need the SERM anymore.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Also....if you do take an AI, a low dose of a natural AI such as Erase would probably do you some good. Also might want to invest in some 98-99% pure Resveratrol and supplement with that. I may start that at around 2-4g/day here soon. I'm hearing people loving the high dose of Res.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed...i would keep off of everything and let your body normalize...but thats me (and Easy^^)