Creatine and Water Retention While "On"

  1. Registered User
    radiodude's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    154
    Answers
    0

    Creatine and Water Retention While "On"


    Didn't have any luck with this in the anobolics section, so maybe someone here can help.

    Its been suggested that the use of creatine while "on" can lead to an increase in gains. However, my question is....will the water retention associated with creatine monohydrate be "on top of/in addition to" any water retention that comes along with applicable AAS (i.e. Dbol, test, etc.)?

    I was going to use it along with my dbol/test/deca cycle but certainly don't need any more water retention. I could always go with another form of creatine obviously, but I've got the mono lying around and have responded well to its use in the past.

  2. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,986
    Answers
    0


    Yeah the water retention will be in addition to the estrogen bloat. And yes creatine on cycle helps build more muscle than just being on cycle. Run some winny or dht type if you wanna decrease the bloat.
  3. Registered User
    Screwtape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    215
    Answers
    0


    Here's the thread you should read...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...s-wasting.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    radiodude's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    154
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Here's the thread you should read...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...s-wasting.html
    Yeah, read that a while back. Great article, and it actually convinced me to take the creatine on cycle. It just didn't address the bloat issue in relation to "additional" water retention. Screw it, I'll have some adex on hand if the bloat gets out of control.
  5. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0


    Taking something like creapure would actually help reduce bloat and improve cellular absorption cause there will be less byproduct to begin with....

    Plus its friggin cheap

    https://www.primordialperformance.co..._creapure.html
  6. Registered User
    more knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by radiodude View Post
    Didn't have any luck with this in the anobolics section, so maybe someone here can help.

    Its been suggested that the use of creatine while "on" can lead to an increase in gains. However, my question is....will the water retention associated with creatine monohydrate be "on top of/in addition to" any water retention that comes along with applicable AAS (i.e. Dbol, test, etc.)?

    I was going to use it along with my dbol/test/deca cycle but certainly don't need any more water retention. I could always go with another form of creatine obviously, but I've got the mono lying around and have responded well to its use in the past.
    Easy solution USE CREATINE NITRATE! It actually decreases water retention and gets you "dry".Perfect if you run sauce.Also the added N.O. effect will keep you full and pumped all day.
  7. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    Easy solution USE CREATINE NITRATE! It actually decreases water retention and gets you "dry".Perfect if you run sauce.Also the added N.O. effect will keep you full and pumped all day.
    x2 Creatine Nitrate won't bloat you, it gives a nice dry pump effect!
  8. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,986
    Answers
    0


    Gonna have to read up on creatine nitrate. I like the sounds of it.
  9. Registered User
    more knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2 View Post
    Gonna have to read up on creatine nitrate. I like the sounds of it.
    Yeah,it's hard to believe a natural supplement can produce such results.There are some logs on it going in the supplement logs and reviews section.
  10. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    Yeah,it's hard to believe a natural supplement can produce such results.There are some logs on it going in the supplement logs and reviews section.
    These are the logs out at the moment.

    BIG BEAZY!!! With APS Creatine Nitrate!!!

    +APS CREATINE NITRATE+ (A SPONSERED EVENT)

    MidwestBeast Goes into Stim Detox with APS Plasmagen + Creatine Nitrate (sponsored)

    APS Creatine Nitrate - A Non-Responders Tale (Sponsored)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 10:49 PM
  2. CREATINE = WATER RETENTION = HYPERTENSION?
    By mcs5309 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 07:25 PM
  3. The Log "Cutting with Water" via LG Sciences
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 11:01 AM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
  5. "water water every where and not a drop to drink....."
    By Jedi Master in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 02:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in