Don't know what to do. I'm between this three supps.

  1. Don't know what to do. I'm between this three supps.


    11-sterone
    Triazole
    Erase

    Have read a lot about all three and they all are good. I just want to cut fat from the midsection mostly but cut all over too. What do the wise men here think? I know 11 sterone is not cheaper than the other 2 but it has been out more time than the other 2 and it works. Not saying the other 2 doesn't. I know Triazole and Erase are more for estrogen control and cortisol, and 11 sterone for cortisol mostly. Seeking your advice.


  2. Erase and Triazole both have real good info out there. I don't see you going wrong with either of them. Both come from really good companies and i'm sure you could ask any rep on here for all the info you want on the products. I have both Erase and Triazole in my supplement arsenal just haven't gotten round to using them yet.

  3. 11-sterone is a hormone. Don't use that. Stack Triazole and Erase.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Erase and Triazole both have real good info out there. I don't see you going wrong with either of them. Both come from really good companies and i'm sure you could ask any rep on here for all the info you want on the products. Thats my two cents.
    Yes there are a lot of really good info and results but because they are relatively new i am still not sure. DAMMIT!!!!!!! i can't decide.

    Thanks.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    11-sterone is a hormone. Don't use that. Stack Triazole and Erase.
    I am aware of that but of the 2 who is the better at cutting fat?

    Now you got me thinking.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Julius25 View Post
    11-sterone
    Triazole
    Erase

    Have read a lot about all three and they all are good. I just want to cut fat from the midsection mostly but cut all over too. What do the wise men here think? I know 11 sterone is not cheaper than the other 2 but it has been out more time than the other 2 and it works. Not saying the other 2 doesn't. I know Triazole and Erase are more for estrogen control and cortisol, and 11 sterone for cortisol mostly. Seeking your advice.

    Bud if you just want to "cut some fat" go with Alpha-T2 + ERASE and is over.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Bud if you just want to "cut some fat" go with Alpha-T2 + ERASE and is over.
    ^^^^ this if you're natty.

    11-Sterone high dosed (3-4 bottles, 4-6 weeks) is good for leaning out and adding strength (probably better than Alpha-T2 + Erase), but it's hormonal and carries the warnings that go into that (don't use if under 21-25). This will cost the most, but yield greatest results.

    No reason to stack triazole and Erase, double Aromatase Inhibitors is not good.

    If based on value for price, get a stack with Erase, either Alpha-T2 or Titanium.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Julius25 View Post
    I am aware of that but of the 2 who is the better at cutting fat?

    Now you got me thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Bud if you just want to "cut some fat" go with Alpha-T2 + ERASE and is over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    ^^^^ this if you're natty.

    11-Sterone high dosed (3-4 bottles, 4-6 weeks) is good for leaning out and adding strength (probably better than Alpha-T2 + Erase), but it's hormonal and carries the warnings that go into that (don't use if under 21-25). This will cost the most, but yield greatest results.

    No reason to stack triazole and Erase, double Aromatase Inhibitors is not good.

    If based on value for price, get a stack with Erase, either Alpha-T2 or Titanium.
    Great replies.

    If you want to just buy one product, I would go with Erase since it will provide both estrogen and cortisol modulation to help you towards your goals.

    All of the following would be effective...just depends what your looking for:

    Erase = decrease E, increase T, decrease Cort

    Erase + Alpha-T2 (on sale) = decrease E, increase T, decrease Cort, burn fat
    (my ultimate recommendation)

    Erase + Alpha-T2 + 11-sterone

    Erase + Test Booster (sale on the erase/titanium stack)

    Erase + Test Booster + 11-sterone

    Erase + Test Booster + Alpha-T2

    Erase + Test Booster + Alpha-T2 + 11-sterone
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. Erase has been getting great reviews.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Bud if you just want to "cut some fat" go with Alpha-T2 + ERASE and is over.
    Alpha T2 have methyl synephrine, my body doesn't react well with stimulants.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    ^^^^ this if you're natty.

    11-Sterone high dosed (3-4 bottles, 4-6 weeks) is good for leaning out and adding strength (probably better than Alpha-T2 + Erase), but it's hormonal and carries the warnings that go into that (don't use if under 21-25). This will cost the most, but yield greatest results.

    No reason to stack triazole and Erase, double Aromatase Inhibitors is not good.

    If based on value for price, get a stack with Erase, either Alpha-T2 or Titanium.
    I am 36, getting old and a bitch to cut fat, I want to take what give me the best results and i was thinking the same, 2 aromatase inhibitors is not good. For Value you can't go wrong with any Erase stack(Titanium, LX, AX).

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Great replies.

    If you want to just buy one product, I would go with Erase since it will provide both estrogen and cortisol modulation to help you towards your goals.

    All of the following would be effective...just depends what your looking for:

    Erase = decrease E, increase T, decrease Cort

    Erase + Alpha-T2 (on sale) = decrease E, increase T, decrease Cort, burn fat
    (my ultimate recommendation)

    Erase + Alpha-T2 + 11-sterone

    Erase + Test Booster (sale on the erase/titanium stack)

    Erase + Test Booster + 11-sterone

    Erase + Test Booster + Alpha-T2

    Erase + Test Booster + Alpha-T2 + 11-sterone
    Great suggestions. Thanks.

    If i use Erase+Titanium+11-sterone I dose the Erase and Titanium as the recommended dose and time(4-8 weeks) but how would i dose the 11-sterone? as usual for cort control?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Julius25 View Post
    Great suggestions. Thanks.

    If i use Erase+Titanium+11-sterone I dose the Erase and Titanium as the recommended dose and time(4-8 weeks) but how would i dose the 11-sterone? as usual for cort control?
    Cycle the 11 Sterone 4-6 weeks, use Erase and Titanium as OTC PCT.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Cycle the 11 Sterone 4-6 weeks, use Erase and Titanium as OTC PCT.
    I am a moron, i forgot about that part. I was thinking if i use them all three at the same time.

  15. Personally i would just do either Triazole or Erase with either Testopro or Phytotesterone for a testbooster. That would be a winning combo. You would get a nice spike in libido for sure with either Phyto or Testopro.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    11-sterone is a hormone. Don't use that. Stack Triazole and Erase.
    Stacking Triazole and Erase would not be a very bright idea. You have to choose one or the other.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Personally i would just do either Triazole or Erase with either Testopro or Phytotesterone for a testbooster. That would be a winning combo. You would get a nice spike in libido for sure with either Phyto or Testopro.
    I was thinking Erase or Triazole with Activate Extreme and Lean Extreme. There's a stack at NP.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Stacking Triazole and Erase would not be a very bright idea. You have to choose one or the other.

    Cheers!
    Overkill

    "sings while air guitaring"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Personally i would just do either Triazole or Erase with either Testopro or Phytotesterone for a testbooster. That would be a winning combo. You would get a nice spike in libido for sure with either Phyto or Testopro.
    Phytotest and erase look like a great stack to me, libido would be through the roof.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Julius25 View Post
    I was thinking Erase or Triazole with Activate Extreme and Lean Extreme. There's a stack at NP.
    That stack is a killer deal too.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  21. If you are looking to lose fat from your midsection you may as well start with supplements and dietary strategies for improving insulin as it heavily influences estrogen, cortisol and testosterone.

    Priorities first, a fat person trying to boost testosterone and lower estrogen can simply lose fat, doing them without losing fat is swimming upstream.

  22. I am a loyal fan of DS, but I haven't tried Triazole yet. ERASE I have used, and it is a great supp, especially for fat loss. just my 2 cents.

  23. Erase plus alpha t2, interesting. Would that be good for 4 weeks leading up to a cycle of lets say androhard and turinabol lv? I'm planning a cycle in December or January, I know that would be good for pct but maybe as a natural t boosting cycle before the hormonal, just an idea.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I am a loyal fan of DS, but I haven't tried Triazole yet. ERASE I have used, and it is a great supp, especially for fat loss. just my 2 cents.
    I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback when you get round to trying Triazole!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  25. triazole and erase look great but i must say listening to the explaination of erase and that it also controls cortisol, i love that idea, although it sounded a bit strong for a regular thing, i like sustain alpha if im taking it just because.....i like to control estrogen not eradicate it

  26. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    triazole and erase look great but i must say listening to the explaination of erase and that it also controls cortisol, i love that idea, although it sounded a bit strong for a regular thing, i like sustain alpha if im taking it just because.....i like to control estrogen not eradicate it
    good thinking, muscle growth is far from optimal with no estrogen in your system (as is libido).
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback when you get round to trying Triazole!
    Thinking of using it in my pct for my current cycle. I will definitely post up my thoughts if I do.


  28. if you're looking for something potent, the DS stack (triazole + activate + Lean)at nutraplanet would be the best thing that ever happened to you. that's my 2 cents.

  29. i cant wait to start my erase and alphaT2 stack in about a week. Im thinking of even stacking EC with it. I see some stack it with OEP. I have tried OEP before...its not bad but think I like EC better. I may not take the EC with it just for the simple fact I'd like to see what Erase and AlphaT2 can by themselves!

    Like reading all the good input on it! I got several bottles but going to start just a 4 week cycle for now, then short break (4-6 weeks) and 8 week cycle later.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    if you're looking for something potent, the DS stack (triazole + activate + Lean)at nutraplanet would be the best thing that ever happened to you. that's my 2 cents.
    Arrived last Tuesday. Waiting to feel better to start the cycle, i think i'm going to get the flu or something.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Julius25 View Post
    Arrived last Tuesday. Waiting to feel better to start the cycle, i think i'm going to get the flu or something.
    That sucks. Let it pass and then get DIESEL!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cycle supps and PCT supps
    By gaijininjapan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 05:16 PM
  2. Too many supps?
    By matthewr28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 09:52 PM
  3. HG Supps at 25?
    By BxGymRat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 03:31 PM
  4. Help with my supps!
    By epixep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 09:16 PM
  5. can you take Thyroid supps with TTA supps
    By mpkonig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 10:10 AM
Log in
Log in