hghpro vs powerfull

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so i just finshed a bottle of powerfull and really liked it. I like trying new things so i just order some hghpro to give it a shot.

i just wanted to see from people who have used both witch one they liked more for better sleep. and recovery

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used both. Cost is compareable. I like both personally.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's too difficult to compare these. Honestly, you're going to get mixed answers even from people who've used both.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ran HGHpro solo before. I have run powerfull in the past and i enjoyed it greatly as part of the Asteroid Stack. As far is which I prefer here is a link to that log:

My final review

Again every supplement will react differently amongst two people so my personal preference may be different from anothers. Both are highly effective and need to be ran separately to gauge which you prefer.

If you wanna cut str8 to the final review I can post that here:

Good gentlemen of anabolic minds, thank you for following my log. Forgive my absence but i am back for a final review.

I decided to hold off on posting my final review for a few days. Instead I wrote the review the night i said i would and saved it in a file. I then proceeded to analyze how i felt after the my supplementation of HGH Pro was over. I even waited till today where i had another workout after being a few days off of HGH Pro. THIS allowed me to look back at my review and revise it so as to give an honest impression.

And to be honest...this is a scenario that as much as i appreciated HGH Pro while on it, i appreciate it at least 2-3x more now that I am off it. Here is my final review:

In order to give everyone an accurate account on what to expect when trying HGH Pro, I think it is important to review the supplement in two separate lights. 1) HGH Pro vs all other natural supplements 2) HGH Pro vs other GH releasers. This I believ will give a proper scope of how truly effective HGH Pro was during my 30 day run.

HGH Pro Final Review:

Compared to all other supplements I’ve ever used:

Sleep: 10/10
By far the best sleep aid I have ever tried. Better then a warm glass of milk. HGH Pro put me out like the my first meal of a reefed.

Recovery: 9.5/10
By week 3 and 4 my recovery time was phenomenal. Far better then what I had expects. As a standalone it is by far the best recovery aid I have taken. Other supplements that aid recovery I normally stack them with other supplements that aid in recovery. Now I feel it is unfair to compare a standalone to a stack, but personally this standalone was able to compete with previous stacks.

Strength: 8/10
Not the strongest strength booster but it was definitely up there. Consistent strength gains. Nothing tremendous, but more on the lines of what u would expect with an increase in GH output

Skin Complexion: 5/10
Neutral on this one. Not much of worsening or bettering. Yes I noticed my shoulder acne clear up a bit but that could just be due to the lack of supersaponins in my stack.

Body Composition: 9/10
Extremely effective in recomping, but don’t expect losing 12 lbs of fat and gaining 8 lbs of muscle. I was able to maintain my weight and get stronger while my diet fluctuated from very clean to very dirty.

Overall: 9/10
One of the best natural supplements on the market.

Compared to Other GH releasers I’ve tried:

Sleep: 10/10
By far the best sleep I have ever experienced

Recovery: 10/10
Best recovery for a standalone GH releaser

Strength: 10/10
I dont think another GH releaser can give the strength gains this releaser did(as a standalone that is)

Skin Complexion: 5/10
Again im neutral here.I think other worked better for my complexion

Body Composition: 10/10
If i was losing fat while on or above maintenance. Enough said.

Overall: 10/10 Best GH releaser Ive tried to date
I dont care if people think im biased b/c im sponsored...this shiznet is legit. It may be too strong for some but this was amazing for me. I recommend to take as a pre-workout supplement if this causes insomnia b/c i honestly think this is one of the best NATURAL supplement for athletes 21 and up.

My Next Stack with HGH Pro will be:
Testopro, stoked, Glycobol, HGH Pro, and maybe one or two extra goodies that i have stocked up.

I recommend HGH Pro to any lifter looking to gain a natural edge. This is one of the supplements that when stacked properly can be just as effective as steroids in the long run. Not in short term potency(nothing can match steroids in that), but for that athlete that wants to stay legal, stay in the game for decades and decades and put on steady strength that does not go away, this is for them.

My strength has not gone away now that i am no longer on HGH Pro. Strength gains have stayed, composition is still on point. My sleep isnt as good but its back to how it was before i started. Recovery is back to normal.

There is no rebound in anything. Its as if i never took it in the first place. I only have the memory of how it was like when i was on it.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cool thanks guys. The 99% l-dopa is what made me try it. Anyone know what powerFULL is standardized to ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used two products at the same time one with 50% one with 99%.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think some times the 50% has other benefits from the bean and there for I tried both to get the benefits of the different %.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
GH products

1. HGHPro
2. HGH up
3. Powerfull

Dont get me wrong I like Powerfull and all its not bad. I jsut really tried to pay attention and think I liked HGHpro the most.

A little background- 6 years weight lifting 6'3 238

did Powerful 1st when I was 21. It was good. did 1 month took 2 week break then another month. Money was low/ vitamin shoppe was sold out

Hghup did 2nd when I was 22. did 8 weeks cutting, felt it a lot in the first 10 days then didnt really notice it again till week 6-7. I did stack hghup the first month with activate xtreme and that was seriously like my 7th or 8th bottle of that stuff.

recently did Hghpro and I think it was the best. I may jsut be older now, and train and eat better I am not sure. I did 5 1/2 weeks cuz my friend hurt his shoulder and gave me the rest of his bottle.

I

manbeast31

Awards
tried both and for me its like night and day do your self a favor and get hghpro youll be glad you did scouts honor lol

cool thanks guys. The 99% l-dopa is what made me try it. Anyone know what powerFULL is standardized to ?
ALL our extract are proprietary to our company but the L-dopa is between 40-50% but L-dopa maybe the star but without the supporting cast in the extract the l-dopa degrades FAST.

Powerfull proven for years and still going strong.

Plus ours uses cholorphytum, very sexy herb.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ALL our extract are proprietary to our company but the L-dopa is between 40-50% but L-dopa maybe the star but without the supporting cast in the extract the l-dopa degrades FAST.

Powerfull proven for years and still going strong.

Plus ours uses cholorphytum, very sexy herb.
I dont think anyone can effectively deny that powerfull is quite powerfull(get it?). I think at this point it's a matter of preference. I know individuals who really dont think much of either product, and others that swear by powerfull and others that swear by HGHpro. Again everyone has the potential to react very differently to the same supplement.

One must really try it to see how it works out for them. Ive yet to run powerfull solo but it was very effective while I used the Asteroid stack. I logged it and noted how impressed I was.

Myself I am toying with the idea of taking powerfull pre-lift while keeping with HGHpro before bed since it really knocks me out like no other.

But again...toying with that idea...i dont think it would be a good idea of running two GH boosters simultaneously. More research needs to be done on my part before i will actually try that out.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Jay Edit: We take our sponsors seriously here and will not tolerate unproven and hateful remarks regarding their products. If you have proof then show it, otherwise keep quiet.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
all I gotta say is meth and pink magic. 2 pieces of crap terrible for you supps.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
going with AI. USP labs is so shady. Its funny to see they removed the crystal meth fro mthere Jack3d. Its even more funny they deny it. The reps on here try and back it up and its retarded. I just dont go with USP labs and there bunk ass shady ass ****.
Well I am happy with the fact that your going to use AI I also have to say that I have used USPlabs products and found them to be quality. I have not seen anything shady from the company at all.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think anyone can effectively deny that powerfull is quite powerfull(get it?). I think at this point it's a matter of preference. I know individuals who really dont think much of either product, and others that swear by powerfull and others that swear by HGHpro. Again everyone has the potential to react very differently to the same supplement.

One must really try it to see how it works out for them. Ive yet to run powerfull solo but it was very effective while I used the Asteroid stack. I logged it and noted how impressed I was.

Myself I am toying with the idea of taking powerfull pre-lift while keeping with HGHpro before bed since it really knocks me out like no other.
But again...toying with that idea...i dont think it would be a good idea of running two GH boosters simultaneously. More research needs to be done on my part before i will actually try that out.
Now that seems like a great idea. I might have to steal that one from you GH.:)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GH products

1. HGHPro
2. HGH up
3. Powerfull
I'd pretty well agree with this, with the exception that i'd rank old original formula powerful at 1.1 :) Its strange, but the later version of powerfull didn't work half as well for me as the original.

But very true that your individual body chemistry will affect how well different products and ingredient mixes work for you. So like with nutrient partitioners, its worthwhile to try a few different ones and see what gives you the best results over a month, and stick with that long term afterwards.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like both but use HGHPro, it's a close call but I think I like it a bit better. Incidentally there is nothing shady about USPLabs, they're a good company just as we are. I think it's up to the individual as far as preference is concerned both are very good products. We're lucky to have a choice.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
going with AI. USP labs is so shady. Its funny to see they removed the crystal meth fro mthere Jack3d. Its even more funny they deny it. The reps on here try and back it up and its retarded. I just dont go with USP labs and there bunk ass shady ass ****.
I miss a lot of forum drama and have never heard about this! Would love some more info please.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I miss a lot of forum drama and have never heard about this! Would love some more info please.
I never heard that one either.. pretty far fetched.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now that seems like a great idea. I might have to steal that one from you GH.:)
Steal away! haha...the idea roots from the fact that Ive wanted to take HGHpro pre-lift but it just gets me so relaxed and ready for bed that I cant imagine lifting after my dose.

If you do it tell me how it treats ya!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never heard that one either.. pretty far fetched.
To be fair the whole deal with AX and SX was bloody hard to believe as well. I read through two enormous threads on BB because I was so intrigued to find out what the real story was. In the end it was about 14 pages of speculation as it turned out AX weren't allowed to comment on it!

It would be interesting to have a list of suspicious happenings within supplement companies as so many things go under the radar unless you are on forums. The whole lawsuit against BB.com members who had badmouthed certain products took me by surprise.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well i took te hghpro last night and slept better than i ever have, but i usaly go to bed around 9pm and was out fishing so i ddint ge tto bed until about 2 am so this could be the reason.

i will be ablke to say better after taking it tonight.

i have nothing bad to say about usp or powerFull.
i look like a usp fan boy right now. i have 3 tubs modern bcaa (ic deal),pink magic (got a whey cheap price),super cissus (help with my ac joint sprain),pslin(came free with my pink magic),jack3d (ic deal)

manbeast31

Awards
hey bigwhiteguy if there was meth in jackd i would have been kicked out of the military long ago because if used it since it came out so i know it has never had any kind illegal anything in it so go somewhere else with the usp hate