Just started taking ASGT

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    That doesnt make any sense to me. A stimulant is a stimulant. I can understand the the stimulant complex is not as strong as Jacked but getting wired off of 2 scoops of Jacked and feeling NOTHING from ASGT doesn't sound right.

With that said, ASGT is not for everyone. What works for 5 people you know, doesnt mean it will produce the same results for you.
    it works for me!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

2. I have been taking ASGT for about a month and I have to pound a cup of coffee before I workout to get the desired effect out of it. I absolutley HATE the taste of it but I do get crazy pumps from it. I had been using Superpump or N2KTS before I bought this for comparison.
    •   

3. I guess I don't really take ASGT for the stim effect, but more for the pumps/recomp it's doing to my body. My bf is down and the pumps are insane. Soemthings working. Wont stop taking it.

I used to love jack3d, but it stopped feeling the same so I tried ASGT.

4. 1hr is not long enough. You should take it AT LEAST 1.5hrs after a meal, 2-2.5hrs being optimal.

5. I'm real sensitive to stims, and ASGT is real easy going for me. I love the smell of it!! Granted, I'm weird, but the results after about a month were good. I take it about 30 minutes before I hit the gym, and about 2-3hours after a meal or shake. It's good that the stim effect isn't too strong, as I'm on nights now, so I crash after working out. If I need that extra oomph, I just pop a Ready4War cap. I'm happy with ASGT.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    giving your body a break from stims is important.. with that being said, ASGT is time effect product, I don't get all stimmed out when I dose it, only when I dose it heavy..i do have an energy surge, but with ASGT you should be looking at the profile and not the stim effect, which is the bread & butter!
    Agreed, ASGT is different. It's not just a stim based pre to crack you out pre workout. the psarm complex is working behind the scenes along with the anti-e creating a more favorable anabolic environment.

that being said it sounds like you might need a break from stims.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Taking black powder while taking Slim Xtreme?
    By Persian1012 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 05:16 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 09:14 AM
  3. Started taking DTHC
    By JockoJohnson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 09:32 AM
  4. Taking PHs while taking antidepressant medications
    By BigChuckles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15