Another AndroHard Question

BigDro

Awards
Hello all,

Took my first dose of androhard this morning and was suprised to find out that it didnt taste half bad. Anyway, i didnt realize that the bottle only contained 50 servings of 5ccs! so sadly this would only mean i have 25 days on it! Its very expensive and im kinda dissapointed, so i was wondering if i can expect any drastic results in 25 days or should i dose it at only 7ccs a day to gain another week and a half on it?? What kinda results could i expect from only 7ccs? im in the middle of a cut and i need to harden up...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Buy. Second bottle its nor that expensive

BigDro

Awards
Well, i dont have enough cash to get another bottle and im afraid they will all be gone by my next paycheck :/ anyway the cutting stack chart says 3ccs, twice a day whearas the bottle says 5ccs twice a day..

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Well, i dont have enough cash to get another bottle and im afraid they will all be gone by my next paycheck :/ anyway the cutting stack chart says 3ccs, twice a day whearas the bottle says 5ccs twice a day..
How about you go with the middle ground and go with 4ccs twice a day ;). You'll still yield some nice results from that. However, AndroHard is better used when using it for 6-8 weeks. In essence, the results you get in 4 weeks will have frustrated you didn't have another bottle to really seal the deal.

Regardless, getting some results is better than nothing. If you miss out on getting another bottle from us you'll have to look around...there are definitely going to be some guys on here who stocked up and might be willing trade with you or sell you a bottle.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance