Will these supplements help me?

viking805fan

Awards
Hi guys watz up! Im currently 5'11 178lbs, 22yrs old. My goal is to gain some muscle and mostly tone up and be more in shape. My old weight was around 235lbs about 2yrs ago so ive dropped quite a bit. I workout about 5 days a week. Well, all ive been taking recently is just whey protein and i also took Jack3d for about 2-3months and stopped taking for a while now.

Ive been hearing about two of these supplements one is called USP Labs Powerfull and Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid 100 Grams. From what I understand they increase the natural testosterone in your body. I was wondering if this is something that would help me out in my workouts. Also should I take these seperate or together? Thanks in advance!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys watz up! Im currently 5'11 178lbs, 22yrs old. My goal is to gain some muscle and mostly tone up and be more in shape. My old weight was around 235lbs about 2yrs ago so ive dropped quite a bit. I workout about 5 days a week. Well, all ive been taking recently is just whey protein and i also took Jack3d for about 2-3months and stopped taking for a while now.

Ive been hearing about two of these supplements one is called USP Labs Powerfull and Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid 100 Grams. From what I understand they increase the natural testosterone in your body. I was wondering if this is something that would help me out in my workouts. Also should I take these seperate or together? Thanks in advance!

you have 22yrs old your T levels is fine at your age why not look in the staples: Protein, Multi`s, Creatine, BCAA and Fish or Krill Oil Train hard, eat clean whole foods, and sleep.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
you have 22yrs old your T levels is fine at your age why not look in the staples: Protein, Multi`s, Creatine, BCAA and Fish or Krill Oil Train hard, eat clean whole foods, and sleep.
Agreed.

viking805fan

Awards
So u guys would recommend me to add Powerfull to my supplement diet then? Also what would be the difference between PowerFULL and Prime?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So u guys would recommend me to add Powerfull to my supplement diet then? Also what would be the difference between PowerFULL and Prime?
PowerfULL will help with deeper sleep which anyone can benefit from. The Prime is more of a muscle builder.

viking805fan

Awards
So pretty with Prime i would gain all muscle and does that mess with your hormone level like the other one?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So pretty with Prime i would gain all muscle and does that mess with your hormone level like the other one?
I am a little confused as to what you are asking? I would run the PowerFULL now and wait to run Prime but that is just my opinion.