hgh pro or Phenibut XT

1. Registered User
    Answers

hgh pro or Phenibut XT

Which one of these products would work best for insomnia? I've read up on both. Just wanted opinions of people who have tried either/ both for sleep issues. Thanks.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Answers

Is your insomnia related to stress or anxiety in the evening hours?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I don't think I'm really stressed or have anxiety just have a hard time falling asleep.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I'm curious about these supps as well..I don't really have sleeping problems just sometimes ill get up and pee besides that I'm good.. Now if I don't have problems with sleeping is this worth taking?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Answers

I've never used hgh, and I use Phenibut XT on a regular basis. I take it in the morning, mostly ever other day. You have to be very careful with phenibut. You can build up a tolerance very quickly, and if you take to much it can leave you feeling horrible. So if you do try it, start with small doses and work your way up.

maybe start with hgh, and see how that works for you. You can take that daily.

How long have you had insomnia? Anything you can think of that might have triggered it?
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I've never used hgh, and I use Phenibut XT on a regular basis. I take it in the morning, mostly ever other day. You have to be very careful with phenibut. You can build up a tolerance very quickly, and if you take to much it can leave you feeling horrible. So if you do try it, start with small doses and work your way up.

How long have you had insomnia? Anything you can think of that might have triggered it?

Agreed phenibut can have some real tolerance issues.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

You're kidding, right? Phenibut xt ?

A couple questions: are you eating within 2 hours of bedtime? Do you exercise late? Do you take in any caffeine within 6 hours of bedtime?
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

You can get a free sample of HGHpro along with some Motivate and Perform by going HERE and signing up. Please follow the directions that are in post #1 of that thread.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    ???
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post

A couple questions: are you eating within 2 hours of bedtime? Do you exercise late? Do you take in any caffeine within 6 hours of bedtime?
    I usually don't eat past 7:00 pm I go to bed around 10-11:30 pm. I do cardio in the morning and lift weights around 4:30 or 5:30 pm. Ok I know what's causing it I'm stacking Erase Alpha T-2 DAA P-5-P along with Albuterol. I only take the albuterol for the morning cardio workout, I don't take it in the evening. Could the albuterol even when taken in the morning still have a effect on my sleep at night?
  11. Registered User
    Answers

I'm thinking it may be the Erase DAA Alpha-T2 and albuterol stack. As I mentioned in another reply to this thread I only take the albuterol with my morning workout. I've taken albuterol in the past with no sleep issues though. Sorry I forgot to mention that earlier. I usually take my last Alpha T-2 dose around 2-2:30 pm. I lift weight around 4:30-5:00 pm. No preworkout supps or drinks.
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

???
    Phenibut is effective, and has its uses, but it's the last thing i'd recommend for use as a sleep aid, since sleep is something you do daily. IMO phenibut is for very sporadic use only.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Answers

I agree for the most part, but when researched, it mentioned a lot as a treatment for insomnia. Which I assume is why the OP mentioned it as a possible solution.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Phenibut XT
    By rottie76 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 09:05 AM
  2. Phenibut...how to best use.
    By reptone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 06:41 PM
  3. phenibut......?
    By csrpj in forum Nutraplanet