hgh pro or Phenibut XT

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Which one of these products would work best for insomnia? I've read up on both. Just wanted opinions of people who have tried either/ both for sleep issues. Thanks.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Is your insomnia related to stress or anxiety in the evening hours?

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I'm really stressed or have anxiety just have a hard time falling asleep.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious about these supps as well..I don't really have sleeping problems just sometimes ill get up and pee besides that I'm good.. Now if I don't have problems with sleeping is this worth taking?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I've never used hgh, and I use Phenibut XT on a regular basis. I take it in the morning, mostly ever other day. You have to be very careful with phenibut. You can build up a tolerance very quickly, and if you take to much it can leave you feeling horrible. So if you do try it, start with small doses and work your way up.

maybe start with hgh, and see how that works for you. You can take that daily.

How long have you had insomnia? Anything you can think of that might have triggered it?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never used hgh, and I use Phenibut XT on a regular basis. I take it in the morning, mostly ever other day. You have to be very careful with phenibut. You can build up a tolerance very quickly, and if you take to much it can leave you feeling horrible. So if you do try it, start with small doses and work your way up.

How long have you had insomnia? Anything you can think of that might have triggered it?

Agreed phenibut can have some real tolerance issues.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're kidding, right? Phenibut xt ?

A couple questions: are you eating within 2 hours of bedtime? Do you exercise late? Do you take in any caffeine within 6 hours of bedtime?

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
You're kidding, right? Phenibut xt ?

A couple questions: are you eating within 2 hours of bedtime? Do you exercise late? Do you take in any caffeine within 6 hours of bedtime?
I usually don't eat past 7:00 pm I go to bed around 10-11:30 pm. I do cardio in the morning and lift weights around 4:30 or 5:30 pm. Ok I know what's causing it I'm stacking Erase Alpha T-2 DAA P-5-P along with Albuterol. I only take the albuterol for the morning cardio workout, I don't take it in the evening. Could the albuterol even when taken in the morning still have a effect on my sleep at night?

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established

I'm thinking it may be the Erase DAA Alpha-T2 and albuterol stack. As I mentioned in another reply to this thread I only take the albuterol with my morning workout. I've taken albuterol in the past with no sleep issues though. Sorry I forgot to mention that earlier. I usually take my last Alpha T-2 dose around 2-2:30 pm. I lift weight around 4:30-5:00 pm. No preworkout supps or drinks.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Phenibut is effective, and has its uses, but it's the last thing i'd recommend for use as a sleep aid, since sleep is something you do daily. IMO phenibut is for very sporadic use only.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I agree for the most part, but when researched, it mentioned a lot as a treatment for insomnia. Which I assume is why the OP mentioned it as a possible solution.