d-aspartic acid and prolactin

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
is this something i need to worry about and if so what supp to control prolactin levels. preferably cheapest route possible. on a budget here. thanks guys

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is this something i need to worry about and if so what supp to control prolactin levels. preferably cheapest route possible. on a budget here. thanks guys
I would take the precautionary measures just to be safe. Grab anything with mucuna in it, whether it be bulk or an actualy product. Also p5p is supposed to work well.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I would take the precautionary measures just to be safe. Grab anything with mucuna in it, whether it be bulk or an actualy product. Also p5p is supposed to work well.
yea i saw the studies of it raising prolactin like 150% or something but didn't know if there was real world proof that it actually raises it that much. i'll look around for mucuna and check out p5p. thanks

JoeHT

Awards
Cheapest route: B-6 @ 100 mg 3 times per day

P.Bateman01

Awards
Good call
When was the 'new and improved' formula released? I have a bottle of the previous formula, will this help also? What dose should I use with TCF-1??

Thanks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea i saw the studies of it raising prolactin like 150% or something but didn't know if there was real world proof that it actually raises it that much. i'll look around for mucuna and check out p5p. thanks
Just to be clear

One study in male rats found that while D-aspartic acid increased testosterone and LH by 236% and 146%, respectively, it also increased prolactin levels by 152%.
So a) in RATS not humans, b) raised prolactin by 152% while raising testosterone by 236%. I'd say the risk of getting results anything like that are slim to none. Human studies I think showed a max of 30-40% increase in testosterone, which at same ratios would be a 15-20% increase in prolactin.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When was the 'new and improved' formula released? I have a bottle of the previous formula, will this help also? What dose should I use with TCF-1??

Thanks.
5ml's am 5mls 30-45 mins pre workout.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
will the B-6 at that dose 100mg 3x daily cause any unwanted sides?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will the B-6 at that dose 100mg 3x daily cause any unwanted sides?
No sides should be apparent if you don't take it for extended periods of time (we are talking months on months)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vitex and B6 always worked wonders for me; vitex works better for me though at 1gram daily.

Mike

MBChiro

MBChiro

Awards
Mucuna Puriens + Stinging Nettle + DAA + PowerFULL + Forma-D

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
And thats exactly what i have lined up for when i use TCF-1!! Woot Woot
Solid!

Thanks.
The old formula contained nothing for direct prolactin modulation, although icariin is mildly dopaminergic (which exerts an inhibitory effect on prolactin).

The new formula was released about 3-4 weeks ago!

BAM!!! But could you please explain the reasoning for the 20% and 95% L-Dopa Extraction in the ingredient profiles???
All explained in the write-up: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/driven-sports/activate-xtreme-120-caps.html

"The main constituent in mucuna pruriens responsible for these effects is L-Dopa. L-Dopa is a direct precursor for dopamine, which regulates the sex hormones control center in the brain. It has been shown that other alkaloids found in mucuna pruriens make the L-Dopa content more orally bioavailable to the body than taking the synthetic version of L-Dopa alone. This is why Activate Xtreme™ contains both a high-potency 95% extract of L-Dopa along with a lower 20% mucuna pruriens extract!"

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Bulk 1 carboxy from nutra works and is cheap

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does Powerfull compare to L-Dopa? Should one take both?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Oh I have stocked up. Are they really not selling it anymore I love it. That really sucks.