- 10-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Quick profile: 32 y/o, 190lbs, 5'9'', 15% BF--Bench 285, Squat 355, Deadlift 305. Lifting for 2 straight years, off and on for 10. Diet mostly in check.
I was wondering if someone could shed some light on what type of results to expect from the / stack and whether or not to add TCF-1. How to they interact physiologically? And any other other thoughts or advice you may have...Thanks!!
- 10-03-2010, 10:02 PM
Definately looks like a good stack. Also take one of your doses of TCF-1 about 30-45 mins pre workout.E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
10-03-2010, 10:09 PM
10-03-2010, 10:44 PM
10-04-2010, 01:25 AM
At the time of the posting I already had ordered the Titanium and Erase, went ahead and order the TCF-1. Now what I have been doing is using 1/4 of a Myofusion protein shake infused with a little peanut butter and some oats, Anadraulic State GT, Anadraulic Pump all pre-workout and going post-workout with the rest of my shake and a dash creatine. Do you think I should continue with these supplements while running Titanium/Erase/TCF-1. I do plan to continue with the obvious: multi, fish oil, joint support, etc.....Thanks guys!
10-04-2010, 11:05 AM
10-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SRossie in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-10-2011, 10:06 AM
- By W8TS4ME in forum PESReplies: 6Last Post: 02-05-2011, 07:48 PM
- By Gator762 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2010, 12:58 PM
- By louisaboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2010, 10:54 AM
- By Marciz34 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2010, 05:58 PM