My Skin problem and THIOMUCASE!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
So I have something called keratosis pilaris and its been all over my arms since I was a baby. Now it has grown, like the doctor said, to my back and quads. It has also began to come out very little under my chest. Well since I've been using THIOMUCASE my arms has gotten a whoooooooole lot better. My skin is almost smooth now and my lower chest not only has gotten better it also looks like a little fat has been shredded away. My chest looks a lot better but I still got a long way to go. I just wanted to post this and say thank you NTBM for creating THIOMUCASE cause nothing has worked for my skin and there creams are anywhere from $50-$70 and they not only burn and itch they also smell like sh!t. Now I can say good buy to them and hello to THIOMUCASE ;)

Keratosis pilaris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thiomucase:Caffeine & Yohimbe blend

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
So caffeine and yohimbine decrease hyperkeratinization?
I guess so. I have tried everything for years and I have been to doctors in different countries and they all said there was not cure for it. I asked my doctor what if I lasered my hair and he replied with that mightwork. Now it is to early to tell how good it is but I'm going to wait and see where it goes. I've tried everything and nothing has worked but out of nowhere my skin is getting better with it and I can see my triceps a lot better now. I have not tried different topical creams either but I am as soon as I get the chance.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good sh*t luelinks...

You think this would do anything for stretch marks? Did you happen to have any and try it on them at all?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Good sh*t luelinks...

You think this would do anything for stretch marks? Did you happen to have any and try it on them at all?
Thanks bud!

Yeah it has helped a little but not a lot however it's still a little to early to tell.