CEL M-LMG Questions

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    jarcna's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    120

    CEL M-LMG Questions


    I'm thinking about rolling with CEL M-LMG. This would be my second cycle, first cycle was H-drol, saw good gains but I was looking for something non-methly. I had a few questions....I plan on running my cycle something like this:

    75/75/100/100/125/125
    Cycle Assist pre-cycle and during
    M-Vitamin
    B-Complex
    Fish Oil

    My goals are pretty much size and strenght. What would you recommend stacking (non-methyl)M-LMG with if anything? Do you think I could just run this by itself and would see good gains?

    In reference to PCT, I was think of just doing the same PCT as I did with the H-DROL which consisted of PCT Assist, Inhibit-E, and SNS Liver XT. (Taurine for the back pumps). ANy better test boosters besides PCT Assist?

    Anyone have any feedback on LMG, how were your gains? Thanks for the information.

  2. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jarcna View Post
    I'm thinking about rolling with CEL M-LMG. This would be my second cycle, first cycle was H-drol, saw good gains but I was looking for something non-methly. I had a few questions....I plan on running my cycle something like this:

    75/75/100/100/125/125
    Cycle Assist pre-cycle and during
    M-Vitamin
    B-Complex
    Fish Oil

    My goals are pretty much size and strenght. What would you recommend stacking (non-methyl)M-LMG with if anything? Do you think I could just run this by itself and would see good gains?

    In reference to PCT, I was think of just doing the same PCT as I did with the H-DROL which consisted of PCT Assist, Inhibit-E, and SNS Liver XT. (Taurine for the back pumps). ANy better test boosters besides PCT Assist?

    Anyone have any feedback on LMG, how were your gains? Thanks for the information.
    Try running Max LMG with Dermacrine by PP or 4-AD by AMS. Both of those counter sides like libido loss/lethargy. I'm running 4-AD right now with a 'progestin' and it really helps with lethargy. Plus max-lmg suppresses you quick because it's a 'progestin' so straight testosterone (4-AD) helps counter it to a degree.

    edit..hey didn't I help you in another thread b4? Jarcna sounds familiar..
  3. Registered User
    jarcna's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    120

    I think you might have helped me in the past but i wasn't sure exactly what product I was going to go with. I'm pretty convinced now that I'm going with M-LMG.

    So you're saying run a test booster along with the LMG and not wait for my PCT...you think I should go with some EPI/Inhibit-e while i'm on cycle as well.

    What do you think of my dosing??? too much??
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    manbeast31's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    179

    epi is a methyl plus a full blown steroid, second this is in the wrong section.
  5. Registered User
    manbeast31's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    179

    by the way didnt you just come off of hdrol you still need a bit to let your body rest
  6. Registered User
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0

    Wondering about this product myself. It could stack well with Epi, could it not? Anyone that has used this, please post.
  7. Registered User
    jarcna's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    120

    You're right and I don't plan on taking it for quite a while...just found a good deal and planning for the future.
  8. Registered User
    jarcna's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    120

    okay so do you have a suggestion??
  9. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jarcna View Post
    I think you might have helped me in the past but i wasn't sure exactly what product I was going to go with. I'm pretty convinced now that I'm going with M-LMG.

    So you're saying run a test booster along with the LMG and not wait for my PCT...you think I should go with some EPI/Inhibit-e while i'm on cycle as well.

    What do you think of my dosing??? too much??

    Well 4-AD/Dermacrine aren't test boosters. They are both prohormones to testosterone injectable. No, keep Inhibit-e as part of your PCT. You'll want estrogen in your body on cycle for M-LMG to do it's wet work. Also lower the dose by 25 mg's. More like: 75/75/75/100/100/100 especially for first cycle. Any more will just suppress you even further.
  10. Registered User
    jarcna's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    120

    Thanks man for the help. So running just the LMG by it self is plently....I don't need anything else for protection while i'm on cycle?

    Also thanks for the dosing suggestions. It is my second cycle, first of LMG though...
  11. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jarcna View Post
    Thanks man for the help. So running just the LMG by it self is plently....I don't need anything else for protection while i'm on cycle? ...
    Correct. M-LMG with a few cycle support extracts like Hawthorne Berry to keep your BP in check is all you need on cycle. M-LMG wil give good gains by itself especially with two bottles.
  12. Registered User
    jarcna's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    120

    awesome man...that is what I was looking for. Thanks for the help. Thats more then likely what I'll go with.

    Any ideas on the PCT...a good test booster and inhibit-e...some liver support...?? Thanks
  13. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0

    PCT for M-LMG does not need any liver support as it's not methylated. Your PCT should cosist of 1 T-booster, 1 AntI-estrogen, and Nolvadex for potential gyno. < But you may not get gyno so if you don't have Nolva or clomid right now, make sure you know where to get them just incase gyno arrises.

    Example PCT:
    Inhibit-E or Erase~Anti-E
    Triazole or Activate Extreme or DAA~Test booster

    So a good combo would be Erase + Triazole for PCT
  14. Registered User
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    orange,CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    196980

    Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    PCT for M-LMG does not need any liver support as it's not methylated. Your PCT should cosist of 1 T-booster, 1 AntI-estrogen, and Nolvadex for potential gyno. < But you may not get gyno so if you don't have Nolva or clomid right now, make sure you know where to get them just incase gyno arrises.

    Example PCT:
    Inhibit-E or Erase~Anti-E
    Triazole or Activate Extreme or DAA~Test booster

    So a good combo would be Erase + Triazole for PCT
    i would not use nolva for pct of m/lmg i would go with clomid, nolva is a bad choice when using progestin.
  15. Registered User
    jarcna's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    120

    Could i just go with Inhibit-E???...reason I keep asking about SNS Inhibit is I have a full bottle of this stuff and was hoping to use it in my PTC after LMG....
  16. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jarcna View Post
    Could i just go with Inhibit-E???...reason I keep asking about SNS Inhibit is I have a full bottle of this stuff and was hoping to use it in my PTC after LMG....
    Yes by all means. It works well and since you already have it..more power to you.
  17. Registered User
    jarcna's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    120

    Okay guys just purchased two bottles of the M-LMG...could you give my your opinion on my cycle, dosage and PCT???

    LMG 75/75/75/75/100/100
    Topical Formestane: 200/200/100/100
    M-Vitamin
    B-complex
    Fish Oil

    PCT;
    PCT Assist or another good test booster (can someone suggest one)
    Inhibit E

    Since the test is shut down right away would it make sense to run a test booter on cycle???

    THanks for the help.

    PCT
  18. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jarcna View Post

    LMG 75/75/75/75/100/100
    Topical Formestane: 200/200/100/100
    M-Vitamin
    B-complex
    Fish Oil
    Looks great except you might want a cycle support

    PCT;
    PCT Assist or another good test booster (can someone suggest one)
    Inhibit E
    Inhibit-E with triazole or DAA should work, and both have blood work to prove it.


    Since the test is shut down right away would it make sense to run a test booter on cycle???
    No you already have formestane for estrogen control.
  19. Registered User
    jarcna's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    120

    Cool...finally some one with some good news man..i've talked to a few others and they are saying go with a SERM...really don't like messing around with that stuff since i'm really not sure what the hell i'm getting and dealing with those sides could be bad as well.

    You are correct I'll probably go with CEL Cycle Assist. Used that on H-drol and liked it.

    thanks again.
  20. Registered User
    jarcna's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    120

    How about USP PowerFull or Pink Magic? I do like USP's products...little expensive though.
  21. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jarcna View Post
    Cool...finally some one with some good news man..i've talked to a few others and they are saying go with a SERM...really don't like messing around with that stuff since i'm really not sure what the hell i'm getting and dealing with those sides could be bad as well.

    You are correct I'll probably go with CEL Cycle Assist. Used that on H-drol and liked it.

    thanks again.
    Sure. I would only recommend knowing where to get the SERM if gyno flares up. Test booster and AI should be enough to bring you back without a SERM. Look into Suppress-C for PCT (if you have money)as well, it would certainly keep all your gains.
  22. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jarcna View Post
    How about USP PowerFull or Pink Magic? I do like USP's products...little expensive though.
    You mean as for PCT? Powerfull would work but Pink Magic isn't necessarily a test booster although it claims to be. It has it's own way of working like a prohormone so I wouldn't recommend it as PCT. A bridge maybe..
  23. Registered User
    jarcna's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    120

    okay i see...yes i was talking about bringing my test back to normal. Might just stick with PCT Assist..used that on H-drol as well...
  24. Registered User
    jarcna's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    120

    Brymaster17, does it make sense to take a pre-workout supplement while i'm on this cycle...for instance Jacked 3d....or should I just save that for my PCT??? By the way I plan on starting this cycle next week. Little nervous about it since i've gotten so many opinions.
  25. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jarcna View Post
    Brymaster17, does it make sense to take a pre-workout supplement while i'm on this cycle...for instance Jacked 3d....or should I just save that for my PCT??? By the way I plan on starting this cycle next week. Little nervous about it since i've gotten so many opinions.
    You can do either way, I wouldn't know which is more beneficial to be completely honest. Jacked is probably best run mid cycle and through PCT, so start it around week 3. Don't be nervous, you'll be fine. M-LMG is a great compound and is great for intense weight gain, but just watch the estrogen conversion throughout your cycle. If you start to flare up, either discontinue the prohormone, or run the inhibit-e right away. I don't think that will happen though
  26. Registered User
    jarcna's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    120

    Okay great...thanks for the advice.
  27. Registered User
    jarcna's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    120

    What are you thoughts about thining hair or hair loss while on this cycle...Not really prone to balding. Run H-drol and didn't notice anything. ..

    LMG 75/75/75/75/100/100
    Topical Formestane: 200/200/100/100
  28. Registered User
    jarcna's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    120

    also, if you had to chose one get test booster for your PCT what would it be??? Trying to put everything together before I start the cycle...thanks man.
  29. Registered User
    DavidG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    102

    jarcna, cycle looks good, but I would definitely recommend you have something on hand in the event that you start to get gyno during PCT. It's always kinda funny when I read someone post that they don't want to mess with a SERM because of the potential for health risks (although studies on this only seem to suggest health risks after long term use), but are completely willing to take a substance like LMG or Epi, etc. Not to mention that a lot of PH/DS don't have any long term university-backed studies supporting whether or not they are even safe at all.

    I can understand hesitating on using something like clomid, and I'm not necessarily advocating that you make it a primary component of your PCT if you're not comfortable with that, but if you're comfortable enough to run something like LMG, you should at least have a SERM on hand to use in the event that you get symptoms that cannot be controlled by your OTC PCT products.
  30. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jarcna View Post
    What are you thoughts about thining hair or hair loss while on this cycle...Not really prone to balding. Run H-drol and didn't notice anything. ..

    LMG 75/75/75/75/100/100
    Topical Formestane: 200/200/100/100
    I doubt it, but there's always a chance. The only compounds I would worry about hairloss on are DHT based products(even though it's never actually been clinically proven); and hairloss normally only occurs when you're genetically predisposed to it.

    Cycle looks good though and @ the post above me, I believe you are correct and you make a good point..but it's ultimately his choice. The only thing I would recommend jarcna is to know where to get Clomid and to be ready to order it should a problem surface but don't let me or anyone scare you..formestane should handle estrogen related problems.

    Also, log it if you can i'd be interested to see you're results.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. questions about what to use..
    By roachboy101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 06:03 PM
  2. MGF questions
    By Jack3DCOPPER in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 12:16 AM
  3. Some LG questions
    By Cfour in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 10:10 PM
  4. GHR HGH and IGF-1 questions
    By bds6867 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 12:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in