CEL M-LMG Questions

jarcna

Awards
I'm thinking about rolling with CEL M-LMG. This would be my second cycle, first cycle was H-drol, saw good gains but I was looking for something non-methly. I had a few questions....I plan on running my cycle something like this:

75/75/100/100/125/125
Cycle Assist pre-cycle and during
M-Vitamin
B-Complex
Fish Oil

My goals are pretty much size and strenght. What would you recommend stacking (non-methyl)M-LMG with if anything? Do you think I could just run this by itself and would see good gains?

In reference to PCT, I was think of just doing the same PCT as I did with the H-DROL which consisted of PCT Assist, Inhibit-E, and SNS Liver XT. (Taurine for the back pumps). ANy better test boosters besides PCT Assist?

Anyone have any feedback on LMG, how were your gains? Thanks for the information.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about rolling with CEL M-LMG. This would be my second cycle, first cycle was H-drol, saw good gains but I was looking for something non-methly. I had a few questions....I plan on running my cycle something like this:

75/75/100/100/125/125
Cycle Assist pre-cycle and during
M-Vitamin
B-Complex
Fish Oil

My goals are pretty much size and strenght. What would you recommend stacking (non-methyl)M-LMG with if anything? Do you think I could just run this by itself and would see good gains?

In reference to PCT, I was think of just doing the same PCT as I did with the H-DROL which consisted of PCT Assist, Inhibit-E, and SNS Liver XT. (Taurine for the back pumps). ANy better test boosters besides PCT Assist?

Anyone have any feedback on LMG, how were your gains? Thanks for the information.
Try running Max LMG with Dermacrine by PP or 4-AD by AMS. Both of those counter sides like libido loss/lethargy. I'm running 4-AD right now with a 'progestin' and it really helps with lethargy. Plus max-lmg suppresses you quick because it's a 'progestin' so straight testosterone (4-AD) helps counter it to a degree.

edit..hey didn't I help you in another thread b4? Jarcna sounds familiar..

jarcna

Awards
I think you might have helped me in the past but i wasn't sure exactly what product I was going to go with. I'm pretty convinced now that I'm going with M-LMG.

So you're saying run a test booster along with the LMG and not wait for my PCT...you think I should go with some EPI/Inhibit-e while i'm on cycle as well.

What do you think of my dosing??? too much??

manbeast31

Awards
epi is a methyl plus a full blown steroid, second this is in the wrong section.

manbeast31

Awards
by the way didnt you just come off of hdrol you still need a bit to let your body rest

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Wondering about this product myself. It could stack well with Epi, could it not? Anyone that has used this, please post.

jarcna

Awards
You're right and I don't plan on taking it for quite a while...just found a good deal and planning for the future.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you might have helped me in the past but i wasn't sure exactly what product I was going to go with. I'm pretty convinced now that I'm going with M-LMG.

So you're saying run a test booster along with the LMG and not wait for my PCT...you think I should go with some EPI/Inhibit-e while i'm on cycle as well.

What do you think of my dosing??? too much??

Well 4-AD/Dermacrine aren't test boosters. They are both prohormones to testosterone injectable. No, keep Inhibit-e as part of your PCT. You'll want estrogen in your body on cycle for M-LMG to do it's wet work. Also lower the dose by 25 mg's. More like: 75/75/75/100/100/100 especially for first cycle. Any more will just suppress you even further.

jarcna

Awards
Thanks man for the help. So running just the LMG by it self is plently....I don't need anything else for protection while i'm on cycle?

Also thanks for the dosing suggestions. It is my second cycle, first of LMG though...

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man for the help. So running just the LMG by it self is plently....I don't need anything else for protection while i'm on cycle? ...
Correct. M-LMG with a few cycle support extracts like Hawthorne Berry to keep your BP in check is all you need on cycle. M-LMG wil give good gains by itself especially with two bottles.

jarcna

Awards
awesome man...that is what I was looking for. Thanks for the help. Thats more then likely what I'll go with.

Any ideas on the PCT...a good test booster and inhibit-e...some liver support...?? Thanks

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PCT for M-LMG does not need any liver support as it's not methylated. Your PCT should cosist of 1 T-booster, 1 AntI-estrogen, and Nolvadex for potential gyno. < But you may not get gyno so if you don't have Nolva or clomid right now, make sure you know where to get them just incase gyno arrises.

Example PCT:
Inhibit-E or Erase~Anti-E
Triazole or Activate Extreme or DAA~Test booster

So a good combo would be Erase + Triazole for PCT

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PCT for M-LMG does not need any liver support as it's not methylated. Your PCT should cosist of 1 T-booster, 1 AntI-estrogen, and Nolvadex for potential gyno. < But you may not get gyno so if you don't have Nolva or clomid right now, make sure you know where to get them just incase gyno arrises.

Example PCT:
Inhibit-E or Erase~Anti-E
Triazole or Activate Extreme or DAA~Test booster

So a good combo would be Erase + Triazole for PCT
i would not use nolva for pct of m/lmg i would go with clomid, nolva is a bad choice when using progestin.

jarcna

Awards
Could i just go with Inhibit-E???...reason I keep asking about SNS Inhibit is I have a full bottle of this stuff and was hoping to use it in my PTC after LMG....

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could i just go with Inhibit-E???...reason I keep asking about SNS Inhibit is I have a full bottle of this stuff and was hoping to use it in my PTC after LMG....
Yes by all means. It works well and since you already have it..more power to you. :)

jarcna

Awards
Okay guys just purchased two bottles of the M-LMG...could you give my your opinion on my cycle, dosage and PCT???

LMG 75/75/75/75/100/100
Topical Formestane: 200/200/100/100
M-Vitamin
B-complex
Fish Oil

PCT;
PCT Assist or another good test booster (can someone suggest one)
Inhibit E

Since the test is shut down right away would it make sense to run a test booter on cycle???

THanks for the help.

PCT

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMG 75/75/75/75/100/100
M-Vitamin
B-complex
Fish Oil
Looks great except you might want a cycle support

PCT;
PCT Assist or another good test booster (can someone suggest one)
Inhibit E
Inhibit-E with triazole or DAA should work, and both have blood work to prove it.

Since the test is shut down right away would it make sense to run a test booter on cycle???
No you already have formestane for estrogen control.

jarcna

Awards
Cool...finally some one with some good news man..i've talked to a few others and they are saying go with a SERM...really don't like messing around with that stuff since i'm really not sure what the hell i'm getting and dealing with those sides could be bad as well.

You are correct I'll probably go with CEL Cycle Assist. Used that on H-drol and liked it.

thanks again.

jarcna

Awards
How about USP PowerFull or Pink Magic? I do like USP's products...little expensive though.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool...finally some one with some good news man..i've talked to a few others and they are saying go with a SERM...really don't like messing around with that stuff since i'm really not sure what the hell i'm getting and dealing with those sides could be bad as well.

You are correct I'll probably go with CEL Cycle Assist. Used that on H-drol and liked it.

thanks again.
Sure. I would only recommend knowing where to get the SERM if gyno flares up. Test booster and AI should be enough to bring you back without a SERM. Look into Suppress-C for PCT (if you have money)as well, it would certainly keep all your gains.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How about USP PowerFull or Pink Magic? I do like USP's products...little expensive though.
You mean as for PCT? Powerfull would work but Pink Magic isn't necessarily a test booster although it claims to be. It has it's own way of working like a prohormone so I wouldn't recommend it as PCT. A bridge maybe..

jarcna

Awards
okay i see...yes i was talking about bringing my test back to normal. Might just stick with PCT Assist..used that on H-drol as well...

jarcna

Awards
Brymaster17, does it make sense to take a pre-workout supplement while i'm on this cycle...for instance Jacked 3d....or should I just save that for my PCT??? By the way I plan on starting this cycle next week. Little nervous about it since i've gotten so many opinions.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Brymaster17, does it make sense to take a pre-workout supplement while i'm on this cycle...for instance Jacked 3d....or should I just save that for my PCT??? By the way I plan on starting this cycle next week. Little nervous about it since i've gotten so many opinions.
You can do either way, I wouldn't know which is more beneficial to be completely honest. Jacked is probably best run mid cycle and through PCT, so start it around week 3. Don't be nervous, you'll be fine. M-LMG is a great compound and is great for intense weight gain, but just watch the estrogen conversion throughout your cycle. If you start to flare up, either discontinue the prohormone, or run the inhibit-e right away. I don't think that will happen though ;)

jarcna

Awards
What are you thoughts about thining hair or hair loss while on this cycle...Not really prone to balding. Run H-drol and didn't notice anything. ..

LMG 75/75/75/75/100/100

jarcna

Awards
also, if you had to chose one get test booster for your PCT what would it be??? Trying to put everything together before I start the cycle...thanks man.

DavidG

Awards
jarcna, cycle looks good, but I would definitely recommend you have something on hand in the event that you start to get gyno during PCT. It's always kinda funny when I read someone post that they don't want to mess with a SERM because of the potential for health risks (although studies on this only seem to suggest health risks after long term use), but are completely willing to take a substance like LMG or Epi, etc. Not to mention that a lot of PH/DS don't have any long term university-backed studies supporting whether or not they are even safe at all.

I can understand hesitating on using something like clomid, and I'm not necessarily advocating that you make it a primary component of your PCT if you're not comfortable with that, but if you're comfortable enough to run something like LMG, you should at least have a SERM on hand to use in the event that you get symptoms that cannot be controlled by your OTC PCT products.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What are you thoughts about thining hair or hair loss while on this cycle...Not really prone to balding. Run H-drol and didn't notice anything. ..

LMG 75/75/75/75/100/100
I doubt it, but there's always a chance. The only compounds I would worry about hairloss on are DHT based products(even though it's never actually been clinically proven); and hairloss normally only occurs when you're genetically predisposed to it.

Cycle looks good though and @ the post above me, I believe you are correct and you make a good point..but it's ultimately his choice. The only thing I would recommend jarcna is to know where to get Clomid and to be ready to order it should a problem surface but don't let me or anyone scare you..formestane should handle estrogen related problems. :)

Also, log it if you can i'd be interested to see you're results.

jarcna

Awards
jarcna, cycle looks good, but I would definitely recommend you have something on hand in the event that you start to get gyno during PCT. It's always kinda funny when I read someone post that they don't want to mess with a SERM because of the potential for health risks (although studies on this only seem to suggest health risks after long term use), but are completely willing to take a substance like LMG or Epi, etc. Not to mention that a lot of PH/DS don't have any long term university-backed studies supporting whether or not they are even safe at all.

I can understand hesitating on using something like clomid, and I'm not necessarily advocating that you make it a primary component of your PCT if you're not comfortable with that, but if you're comfortable enough to run something like LMG, you should at least have a SERM on hand to use in the event that you get symptoms that cannot be controlled by your OTC PCT products.

Thanks for the information...I do appreciate it and I will take your opinion on having a SERM on hand. To my question though about a test booster, you definitely recommend I have that in my PCT correct and if so can you recommend a good one. I've used PCT Assist after H-drol and thought it was okay but wasn't sure if there was something better out there...

DavidG

Awards
Thanks for the information...I do appreciate it and I will take your opinion on having a SERM on hand. To my question though about a test booster, you definitely recommend I have that in my PCT correct and if so can you recommend a good one. I've used PCT Assist after H-drol and thought it was okay but wasn't sure if there was something better out there...
As far as test boosters, I haven't used too many but of the ones I've used during PCT I liked Sustain Alpha topical, TCF-1, and Titanium was pretty good too. Sustain Alpha is a little on the expensive side, but honestly one of the better ones I've used, especially in terms of PCT.

gus.medrano

Awards
m-lmg

Hey man,
I saw that you have run/were thinking about running m-lmg.

I'm also looking to run it as my first PH cycle.

I was wondering what you ended up taking as far as pre/during/post cycle.

I was thinking about cycle assist 2 weeks prior and throughout my lmg cycle.

running lmg at 50/50/50/75/75
along with M-vitamins
and protein

im not sure of a pct as ive researched and seen multiple suggestions but never a consistent one.

any ideas?

Thanks for the feedback.

jarcna

Awards
I never ended up taking the M-LMG. Still sitting in my cabinet. Really am trying to cut up for spring break and that from what I'm told is a pretty wet gainer. I did however run a cycle of H-drol about 6 months ago and really liked it. What you've stated above for on cycle is pretty much what I did for H-Drol. You're right the PCT is the hardest thing, I found it particular hard to find info with M-LMG. I know for the H-DROL it was pretty simple....just took CEL Post Cycle Assist, SNS Liver Assist, and SNS Inhibit-E...things went very well with this PCT....only problem with H-DROL is its a methly...harsh on the liver and I tend to drink on the weekends...so that was a little tough. M-LMG is not, this is what attracted me to it.

I would try to do some more research on the LMG...I know it shuts your test down hard core from what I've been told and you need to watch out for gyno...Some people say you need a SERM so say you don't....this is a confusing one to me. SOrrry I couldn't be more help. Let me know what you find out where as I'm interested as well...