better multi

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
What is the better multivitamin for someone looking to gain more muscle mass. I'm currently taking ANIMAL PAK. But is MHP's Activite better?

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Liked Activite better than Animal Pak- Pak was a bit hard on my stomach and Activite has a better enzyme content. Prefer Orange Triad over both. I really seem to fire on all cylinders with that one. The quality of ingredients is better than the two you mentioned as well.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I may sounds stupid for asking this but just to make sure. I'm talking about the Activite sport by MHP. And also it says it contains carbs will that have any effect on my anabolic pump?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vitalizer strip is a acccumilation of 50 years of science and John and I personally use that as well as chris. It is the most complete cost effective vitamin mineral antioxidant strip that I personally know of for a basic foundation for building muscle.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, it's a multi-vitamin. Most do not lack vitamins, but they tend to lack minerals (zinc and magnesium are the common ones).

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange Triad and Gaspari Anavite.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
orange triad here

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange Triad if you want a complete multi-vitamin if you want an cost effective vitamin NOW Adam. And i do like AOR Ortho-Core.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you see my video review as well as John's video review.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OT in my opinion is far and away the best. It is more than just a multi

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Orange Triad if you want a complete multi-vitamin if you want an cost effective vitamin NOW Adam. And i do like AOR Ortho-Core.
I agree and also disagree on the value aspect. I f you ONLY need a multi then ADAM is great. If you take into account that OT is a 45 day supply of a multi, 45 days of a properly dosed joint complex PLUS Bromelain, has immune support AND according to CL it properly "covers you" on Quercetin, R-ALA, and some other antioxidants, has a complete Vitamin E profile with tocotrienols, it is pretty much the best value out there IMO.

Last edited:
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't go wrong with Now Adam

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
orange triad here
Orange Triad if you want a complete multi-vitamin
OT in my opinion is far and away the best. It is more than just a multi
I agree and also disagree on the value aspect. I f you ONLY need a multi then ADAM is great. If you take into account that OT is a 45 day supply of a multi, 45 days of a properly dosed joint complex PLUS Bromelain, has immune support AND according to CL it properly "covers you" on Quercetin, R-ALA, and some other antioxidants, has a complete Vitamin E profile with tocotrienols, it is pretty much the best value out there IMO.
OT here, love it.
Orange triad. Love it. They are pretty too
Orange Triad
^^^ Agreed!

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Hey have u guys ever heard of orange triad? Its awesome

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
So you take 6 tablets how many times per day?
It's only 6 tablets per day.

The serving size is 6 tablets. What you see on the label is equivalent to 6 tablets worth.

Most people split the dose up.

2 tablets with 3 meals
3 tablets with breakfast / 3 at dinner

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
What is the better multivitamin for someone looking to gain more muscle mass. I'm currently taking ANIMAL PAK. But is MHP's Activite better?
A multi is not going to determine whether you gain muscle mass or not, your training and diet (taking in more calories than you burn) will factor in to that.

That being said as far as covering your nutritional bases it doesn't get better than Animal Pak for hard training bodybuilders. It's much more than a multi, it's a training "pack" that has been serving the greater bodybuilding community for over 27 years.

terminator

terminator

Awards
Look for a multivitamin with Vitamin d3 above 1,000 IU and with Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate plus Magnesium Aspartate.

Those ingredients are needed for muscle strength and testosterone production, but they're definitely not going to do much for muscle hypertrophy by themselves.