What Happen to the Adipose Annihilation thread ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Anyway was going to update been taking with food for a few days and no issues at all!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:popworm:I know ,just went away ,anyway I allready got my bottle and might going to start taking this in about 2 weeks ,I am happy to hear tha you do not have any issues taking this with food ,let us know your results !!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Is there somone out there that wants to share te results on this supplement?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Hasnt been out longer enough to share results. I have been using it less then a week

blazinred

Awards
I have emailed the administrators with no contact back as to why it was removed. If they would like to let us know that would really be nice since having no reason, or to wonder as to why it is gone not only starts rumors but gives me hesitation to participate in the site again.

Anyways, You have to take it with food or there will be side effects.(heartburn, upset stomach) Also, I'm not sure how effective insulin mimickers are if they have to be taken with food. Every one one I have used or seen says to be effective they have to be taken 20-30 min before food.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering if it was due to me posting information about the product that I found on another site?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Problably but oh well ,we can share and discuss on this one

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I have emailed the administrators with no contact back as to why it was removed. If they would like to let us know that would really be nice since having no reason, or to wonder as to why it is gone not only starts rumors but gives me hesitation to participate in the site again.

Anyways, You have to take it with food or there will be side effects.(heartburn, upset stomach) Also, I'm not sure how effective insulin mimickers are if they have to be taken with food. Every one one I have used or seen says to be effective they have to be taken 20-30 min before food.
Excellent point .How effective will it be if taken with food

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sure because of this:

pulled from the Rules.

Company Reps / Advertising / Company Forums
If you are rep/owner for a company, site owner and/or individual chosen to advertise/log for a company that does not advertise here you are not permitted to post links or advertise in any way. This includes posting FAQ's and/or logs about your product in an attempt to advertise. Do not tell people to post logs for your company. If you receive the products for free for testing/logging purposes, do not bother to log it with their product descriptions and links. In fact, don't log it at all. Do not offer product testing as this is not your R&D department. Do not solicit through personal messages. Do not add links in your signature. Do not answer questions about your product. You may not support your products and/or company here in any way. Failure to follow these rules will result in the removal of posts and your posting permissions revoked.

blazinred

Awards
To what was said through personal reviews was applied to those rules?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To what was said through personal reviews was applied to those rules?
I didn't see the thread, so don't know if it was construed as advertising. But I would assume so. I believe the owner of that company was possibly advertising here without sponsoring... at least that is what I have read.

So, guilt by association.

blazinred

Awards
MOD EDIT: Contact manufacturer for info. This company has been banned for repeatedly trying to spam this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.