best sleep aid

rocknout

Awards
I've had good results with tryptophan. Does HGH products such as HGHpro work better?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
melatonin works pretty well for me.I can't compare tryptophan and hghpro as I haven't used either but i've read good things about hgh pro.

rocknout

Awards
melatonin does nothing for me. Does anybody else have any recommendations?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm at work, so my internet is limited (can still get on here though :thinking: ). PM Pembroke3355 and ask him how you can get some Free Samples of HGHpro (if you're interested).

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
are you having a hard time getting to sleep, maintaining sleep, or getting quality REM sleep?

rocknout

Awards
maintaining and REM sleep. I can get to sleep pretty quickly usually

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
LMAO talk about a thread jack. What the heck does your sale of Dermacrine have to do with sleep aids??:spam:
Im pretty sure he meant the hammer for a sleep aid, i think the dermacrine is in his sig?

but dude I ran a 3 day sample of hgh pro and it = best for quality sleep

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im pretty sure he meant the hammer for a sleep aid, i think the dermacrine is in his sig?

but dude I ran a 3 day sample of hgh pro and it = best for quality sleep
Still LMAO great way to get the word out about your sale LOL.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Still LMAO great way to get the word out about your sale LOL.
I dont really know how it even came up besides you talking about it. The hammer was the joke. I mean, yeah its there but somehow, everywhere else I post its not really mentioned. Its been there for a long while.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont really know how it even came up besides you talking about it. The hammer was the joke. I mean, yeah its there but somehow, everywhere else I post its not really mentioned. Its been there for a long while.
No problem with me bro it gave me a good laugh thats all.:)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blue GrowtH or MP Bulletproof. PP's sleep tea and aromatherapy i heard is pretty solid as well. Been meaning to try it but I was waiting for the winter haha.

rocknout

Awards
So what's better for sleep: hghpro or blue growtH? they seem very similar except blue growtH doesnt have GABA

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what's better for sleep: hghpro or blue growtH? they seem very similar except blue growtH doesnt have GABA
I cannot honestly answer the question because I have never used Blue Growth(I have heard good things about it)If you have not already taken advantage of a free sample of HGHpro we can hook you up.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you be fine with sending a sample of HGHpro to England?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Casein Tryptic Hydrolysate always relaxes me, 300mg does me right.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Would you be fine with sending a sample of HGHpro to England?

Hey bro, checkout SOMNIDREN-GH - were doing a good deal last time I checked and this has helped me get some decent REM. I cycle it on and off e.g. 1-2 on then atleast 1 day off.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey bro, checkout SOMNIDREN-GH - mosntersupplements were doing a good deal last time I checked and this has helped me get some decent REM. I cycle it on and off e.g. 1-2 on then atleast 1 day off.
I would edit out the site your referring to as Nutraplanet is the only webstore on this forum.

darktiger

Awards
This is good information. I need to try some HGHpro

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is good information. I need to try some HGHpro

Anybody can try a sample of HGHpro along with Motivate and Perform by going HERE and following the direction in the 1st post of the thread.

Phofer91

Awards
I have been reading about sleep aids for a little while now. HGHpro sounds good. Any way I could get a sample?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's in the post above yours :D

Anybody can try a sample of HGHpro along with Motivate and Perform by going HERE and following the direction in the 1st post of the thread.

Phofer91

Awards
Thanks.. I will give it a try and let you know what i think.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That will be great, thanks!

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to take my first dose of hgh pro tonight. I'll let you know how well it works.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet. Make sure to follow the directions in order to experience the max results:

Take 1 servings (4 pills) 30-45 minutes prior to bed for 30 consecutive days. Do not exceed 60 consecutive days. For maximum results, wait 30 minutes after eating before taking. If you are going to take with food, then avoid carbohydrates for best results.

Mafesto31

Awards
i never get a good nights sleep so ive experimented with alot of supplements. the BEST combination for sleep that ive found: 1 serving of powerFULL 1.5g of gaba 3-6g of melatonin and valerian root all taken right before lying down

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
What's with sooo many people not being able to sleep these days? There's so many threads about this topic. I have years and years of frustrating experience here. If you are having serious problems get a sleep study if you can just to know what's going on when you sleep. More then likely it's the stress and pressure of today's dieing world but as far as supplements go here are some options.

1- 3-6 grams of GABA with 3g time release melatonin
2- A cup or 2 of valerian root tea with the melatonin
3- The combination of all of the above
4- Try some 5-htp up to 300mg. ( I great success with this for years, it was the best sleep as far as supplements go but it wore off over time :/ )
5. Bulk tryptophan powder 1-5 grams
You can start combining some 5-htp with melatonin and tryptophan with melatonin

When none of this works anymore you have serious problems like myself. HOPE this helps!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phenibut XT. It really knocks me out along with ZMA :thumbsup:

//CC

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established

//CC

I haven't done this in over a year but I'm contemplating trying some phenibut again. I have a lot of it laying around as I took it on and off for awhile. I had withdrawl symptoms however that lasted for a long time. My trazodone hasn't worked as well in the past week and I'm getting scared that I have built a little tolerance so I want to cycle it. I also have some benzo's I can use if needed. ZMA was great when I used it for the first time, Now it does nothing except in the libido category.

This is what I took last night and it did nothing!

5 grams of gaba
lipotrophin PM
ZMA
3 grams time released melatonin
Valerian Tea with Magnesium citrate calm powder

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

//CC
I agree if it is only used every now and then but if you need something to sleep often then stay away from phenibut.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree if it is only used every now and then but if you need something to sleep often then stay away from phenibut.
Agreed :cheers: The withdrawal symtpoms are bad, one must watch out not to build up a tolerance. Used now and then a few times a week when you really need to sleep and it sure knocks you out :eek13:

//CC

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Used phenibut for the first time in over a year last night. Tried to measure it around 350mg but I woke up a few hours later so I took another 350mg. Took this with 100mg theanine, 1,000mg gaba, 3g melatonin and lipotrophin PM. Slept better but not great still. Woke up a few times. my wife said I was out at times. I feel a slight affect from the phenibut this morning. It's wierd I can remember the feeling from so long ago. Don't like the withdrawl effects. Tonight I will try a higher dosage. 950mg.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Anyone use picamilon? Gaba bound to niacin. It's effects are more subtle then phenibut but I found it non addictive and little to no withdrawl effects. Primaforce is making it now. I believe I'm going to order a bottle.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Are you taking anything to supplement your magnesium levels? That's the only thing I can think of that you haven't tried already. Melatonin, Magnesium Orotate, and GABA is what I recommend, works wonders for me. The form of magnesium you use will make a big difference, some forms are not well absorbed.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
I can vouch for Primordial Performances tea, it hits the tri-fecta. It works, tastes good, and is cheap. Ghenerate also works to give deeper sleep. Both together basically licked my insomnia, with occasional hiccups.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some dream tea. it's pretty good stuff. not too strong. but a good smell/taste that relaxes you.

I also like somnidren.

and then I prefer to take need to sleep on a regular basis.

I've tried stacking all three, didn't make much difference, in fact, i think it might of made me sleep worse than if i used one solo.

dream tea to relax, calm.

need to sleep for a good nights rest.

and somindren for that "I want to be knocked out, and sleep for hours" type of rest.

but nothing works as well as the ganja.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
what's up with the rambo avatar and the rambo ID name? LOL.. Big fan here! Not crazy about the last one though.

yes, I use magnesium regularly. I use a powder called magnesium calm. It's citrate form and I put it in hot tea. It works well but I found magnesium Taurate is king among magnesium forms.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
HGHup worked for me very well, GABA works too but sometimes I wake up from a dead sleep and freak out, running ghenerate and 1-gh currently they work well but do the same thing as GABA

enzo123dog

Awards
powerful and zma together and what a great night sleep with no hangover. much better then a beer with benadryl which works but you feel like krap the next day